A Walk on the Beach - Cover

A Walk on the Beach

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Brenda walks the beach to enjoy the cool ocean breeze and the surf lapping against her legs on Friday nights. Friday night is also a good night to walk in the dunes above the beach. There are sights there that excite this High School teacher when she spies on teenagers playing in the dunes after dark.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

I saw my new friends and lover in the hall or one of my classes almost daily over the next week. None of them spoke to me except to participate in the class. They never approached me or even smiled a knowing smile. I remained professional and proper. It was as if nothing of importance happened the Friday night before.

Friday afternoon, a neatly folded slip of paper was on my desk. I opened it and read what was typed on the paper. Beach 9:00’ It was thankfully left unsigned. I tore up the note and disposed of it in the trash.

I had a few things to catch up on and did not leave the school property until a little after 4:30 pm. On my way home, I stopped at the liquor store and got a bottle of wine and two six-packs of beer.

I fixed myself a veggie burger and then took a leisurely shower. I dried myself off and walked naked to my bedroom.

I rummaged through my bottom dresser drawer. I know I have a two-piece bathing suit around here somewhere. I finally found it. I tried the orange two-piece on to see how it looked. It had a halter top that would have shown just a bit of cleavage if I had any. The bottoms hugged my hips and came up to just above my pubic hair in the front. The back, well, that showed a little more asscheek than I would normally be comfortable with. That’s why the suit was still tucked away in the bottom drawer with the price tag attached. I turned around and checked myself out. I had to admit I looked rather sexy from the back with the low hip huggers that came up to just above my ass crack with a third of my ass hanging out on the sides. I took it off and cut off the price tag. I put on my robe and turned on the TV to pass the time until it was time to get ready to leave for the beach.

I got to the beach a little after 9:00. Bob was starting the campfire. Terry was talking to Adam. Olivia and Tom had not arrived yet. I put the beer and wine in the cooler. I noticed cheese and crackers, along with some other goodies and marshmallows sitting alongside the cooler.

Adam came over to me just as I closed the cooler’s cover. “Hey Brenda, I’m glad you could make it. I took up a collection to pay for the beer. Adam took forty dollars out of his pocket and handed it to me. I did not feel guilty about accepting it. These kids weekly allowance probably added up to more than my month’s salary. It was hard to miss their BMWs and Volvos parked in the school parking lot.

I took out my beach towel and spread it out next to Adam’s. It was not quite a date, but I was claiming him as mine for the night. I took my shorts off to see their reaction to my less conservative bathing suit. I played with the bottom of my suit as if adjusting it and exposing a little more of my ass. I’m sure they all knew I sucked off Adam last Friday night. After all, they were very close friends who were here for a little fun in the surf, a few beers and to get laid. The difference tonight is that one of the girls would not have to give it up for Adam. I was more than ready to spread my legs for Adam. I got myself off three times this week, fantasizing about sucking his cock and fucking him.

There was a lot of talk and excitement about graduation. It was just a little over a month away. I kept my thoughts to myself. It would be a relief that they would no longer be my students after graduation and the dangerous path I have chosen so I could be with Adam would no longer apply. But would my time with Adam end with graduation as he enters a new and exciting life in college?

Everyone had at least one beer by now. Terry got up and went to the cooler to get another. Just as she bent over, Bob goosed her. Bob ran around in circles with Terry hot on his trail, threatening him within an inch of his life. She finally caught him, or he let her catch him, I was not sure which. Bob was laughing and turned away from her. Terry grabbed the sides of his trunks and pulled them down. His hard cock was on display for all to see. Terry took off with Bob after her as soon as he got his trunks back up. Terry was laughing until Bob caught her and kissed her, and they fell, rolling in the sand kissing.

The four of us decided to go down and take a dip in the ocean. We left Terry and Bob making out in the sand. We all dived in and swam for a bit. Then we stood and let the waves wash over us as we held hands with our partner. It wasn’t long before Olivia and Tom started to make out a few feet from Adam and me. Even with her hand underwater, I knew Olivia was playing with Tom’s cock.

Adam put his arm around me and kissed me. We were waist-deep in the water until a wave rolled by us. Adam’s hand slipped down the back of my bathing suit and felt my ass. I didn’t feel a bit self-conscious as I felt for his cock through his trunks. I didn’t care if Olivia and Tom knew I was playing with their friends cock. I was here for one reason tonight: to have sex with Adam. He knew that, and his friends knew that. How deep my feelings went for him, I was not ready to reveal to him or his friends.

The kissing and groping were getting serious. I was practically stroking Adam’s hard cock and he would cum in the ocean if I kept it up. I was ready to whip off my bathing suit and fuck him right here in the surf. I took his earlobe between my teeth as I whispered, “Take me to the dunes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.