Learning to Suck Cock

by Aussie Speedo Guy

Copyright© 2019 by Aussie Speedo Guy

True Sex Story: A senior on the college swim team made me suck his cock after I stole his speedo.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   School   Rough   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   .

Hi everyone, my name is Jeff. I’m 28yo, consider myself straight (I’ve been dating my girlfriend Stephanie for over a year). I live in Boulder, Colorado and I’m an Engineer.

Last Friday night, I sucked cock for the first time in a decade.

Stephanie and I were spending the night in Breckenridge at a friends house and we met Dave who was also staying there. After a few drinks in the hottub, Stephanie went to bed and I ended up blowing Dave. Dave wrote about this on his blog and his account of what happened is accurate. What got this experience started was when I told Dave how I hadn’t suck cock since I was a freshman in college. Dave asked me to share my story with you guys ... this is how I learned to suck cock.


I grew up swimming, I’m not sure how or why it happened since neither of my parents were big swimmers and Colorado is a long way from any ocean. Swimming was my sport in high school and I was pretty good at it. When it came time to choosing a college I had a couple of offers of partial scholarships but I was not that good a swimmer and the colleges I wanted to attend weren’t interested.

So, I chose the engineering program at DU. I thought I’d try walking on the swim team but I knew my swimming career was coming to an end which might happen anyway considering what I’d heard about the workload involved in an engineering degree.

My freshman year I signed up for the swim team and went along to training. I had been swimming with high school kids, the guys in this swimming team were men. Fully grown men. It was intimidating being around the older guys in the pool, in the gym and in the showers. At high school I was the big dog on the swim team, here, the big dog was a guy called Billy. He was loud, arrogant, six foot tall, broader shoulders than most swimmers, absolutely ripped, not an ounce of fat on him and did I mention how arrogant he was? Billy gave every one a hard time and nobody argued with him. He wasn’t that mean, just over the top and definitely the alpha male. Like most swimmers, he was shaved smooth, all over. Might have been my first day in the showers and Billy was strutting about naked like a peacock with his cock out for the entire team to see.

One night during my first week on the team, I was the last to leave the locker rooms and I noticed Billy’s red speedo hanging over one of the shower heads. As usual he had taken it off as soon as he could but he had forgotten it. I grabbed it and put it in my swimming bag.

Now, as to my sexuality ... I was a virgin when I started college. I considered myself straight (still do) but I had occasionally jerked off thinking about guys. One guy in particular who was a year behind me in high school and who was also on the swim team. I think we were sitting around at training one day with the coach talking too much when I caught myself checking this guy out and I had a boner. Lets just say it was tricky to hide that wearing only a pair of black speedos.

I went home and jerked off multiple times thinking of this guy. Other than that, I mostly masturbated fantasizing about girls so I didn’t read too much in to it and I didn’t think I was gay. I was just really horny like most people in high school.

So, when I got home after grabbing Billy’s speedos, I put them on and jerked off thinking about Billy. Not the first time I’ve jerked off thinking about a guy, but not my normal thing.

A week or so goes by and I kind of forget about Billy’s red speedos. Then, at an evening pool session I am getting ready and I discover the only swimwear I have in my bag are Billy’s. I had taken my dirty clothes to my parents home over the weekend to wash and I had kept Billy’s speedo separate and that is why they were the only ones in my bag. Maybe he wouldn’t notice.

He did.

Billy made a couple of comments during practice about what I was wearing. Nothing too obvious that anyone else would know what he was talking about but I did.

As practice started to wind down I was eager to get out of there quick but Billy set it up so that he and the coach were working with me on my tumble turns at the end of practice and as a result, the rest of the team were gone when Billy and I entered the locker rooms. I wasn’t going to shower, I just wanted to get out of there, but that wasn’t going to happen.

Billy ordered me into the showers. I think he said “Get in the showers or I’ll kick your arse.”

Once we were in the showers he grabbed me by the throat and pushed me back against the wall. Usual tough talk asking me what I was thinking stealing his speedo. I didn’t think he would hurt me too much so I just went with it and figured it would be over soon.

Billy told me to take his speedo off (the one I was wearing). It was a little difficult with his hand on my throat pushing me against the wall but I managed. Now I was completely naked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.