Good Girl, Bad Girl, and a Young Boy - Cover

Good Girl, Bad Girl, and a Young Boy

by storyace

Copyright© 2020 by storyace

Erotica Sex Story: Gerri loves Ruth and enjoys sex with unsuitable men. Ruth loves Jesus, and enjoys sex with Gerri as well as unsuitable men. Barry is a 15 year old cowboy they meet on vacation, and very unsuitable. Ruth says 'No no no!', Gerri says 'Yes yes yes!', and you can guess the rest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Anal Sex   First   .

Good girl, bad girl, and a cowboy;

I was wakened by a touch. A hand on my ribs. It moved sensuously down my hip, then slid around my pelvis, then up, lightly up my belly to my right tit. It stopped there. A nose touched the back of my neck and inhaled, lips touched the nape of my neck tenderly.

Gerri, I assumed, until the smooth flat chest of a man pressed against my back.

I opened my eyes, the world swam into focus as I tried to remember who was in bed with us.

Funny, I knew Gerri was in my bed too. She always was.

My hand reached around to find the gift that waited for me under the big quilt in the grey morning, as I remembered the boy. Barry, the cowboy.

My hand went to it unerringly, and he was fully erect. Hard, hot, potent, strong, willing. He was a good lover, gentle and sensitive. He was strong, well spoken, and his energy was just fantastic. He’d made love to Gerri and me like a champion, last night was possibly the greatest sex we’d ever had. And his penis was hard again, his hand still sensually stroking my body, his lips clamping my earlobe.

There was just one problem with our latest conquest; he wasn’t a man. He was a boy; fifteen years old.

A cowboy.

I let him pull me onto my back and get between my legs, which happened to be spread, and he was above me, his strong young body outlined in the grey morning, his smile bright in the dawn light. He kissed me sweetly as his hot young penis unsuccessfully hunted for my entrance.

In the grey morning gloom, his kisses and caresses couldn’t be refused. I reached down and got it in my hand again, this time to put it where it needed to be.

Gerri slept next to us as he sighed and pushed, opening my vagina and sliding it home. I wrapped my hands around his smooth round ass as he worked me, sliding his hard hot penis in and out of me as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

I guess it was; my body fitted itself to his, my arms and legs went around him, my vagina held his cock tight, so tight, but couldn’t stop him from pushing in again and again, he held me firmly, kissed me incessantly, he was too young to be this sensitive, and the world tilted and I was coming again.

We met him the first morning of our back country vacation.

“Ruth, wake up.” Gerri said, and I did. “Your cowboy is coming.” She added.

“I don’t have a cowboy.” I mumbled.

“You told me you prayed for god to send us a cowboy, and he’s here!” Gerri laughed.

She knew I was joking, I didn’t actually pray for a cowboy.

Well, not explicitly.

Ok, I did think ‘cowboy’ during prayers, but I don’t ask God for my pleasures. I simply accept whatever he sends.

I got to my feet and looked out the window of the cabin. It was foggy and cold outside, and there he was, a silhouette in the mist. A lean figure on a horse, Stetson hat and all, herding cows in the dawn.

I pulled on a robe and some boots and went out onto the veranda. I waved at him as he circled close, peering down at me.

“Hi, I’m Ruth.” I said optimistically.

“Well hey there Ruth, I’m Barry.” He said.

He was thin with wide shoulders and a wide hungry smile. He had good teeth.

“Hey Barry!” I said, “Did you have breakfast already?”

I love to serve breakfast. I’d be a waitress if the pay was better.

The Stetson tilted down at me. “No, I haven’t.” He said, “I haven’t got much time though, I have to catch the bus in an hour.”

“Well come on in, I can whip up eggs and I think my girlfriend Gerri already has coffee on.” I said.

The cowboy hopped off his horse, pouncing to the ground like a gymnast. Then I realized two things; he wasn’t as tall as I’d thought. Barely as tall as me in his boots. And he was young. A teenager.

Anyway, we all had breakfast; Gerri and I were both wearing light wraps with high hems so our legs were all over the place, and it was slightly embarrassing.

Gerry is sexy, with big breasts, blond hair, and blue eyes. She usually wears short tight dresses, high heels and makeup. She flirts with every man she meets, but she’s secretly really in love with me. She thinks I don’t know.

I’m taller, skinny, tits so small they barely show. I keep my hair short like a guy, wear pants and flat shoes, I only wear makeup when I go to church or when I go out hunting with Gerri.

I flirt with most guys I meet, and I’m secretly a little in love with Gerri. I don’t think she knows.

The young man ate heartily, thanked us politely, and then he whistled for his horse, which came running to get him. He leapt onto her back, tipped his hat with a huge smile, and galloped off.

“Wow.” Gerri said, “A genuine cowboy. Are you wet?”

“Gerri! He’s a kid!”

“Answer the question.” She hissed, wrapping her arms around me and shoving a hand rudely between my thighs.

“Ah ha! I thought so. He had you the moment he said grace before eating.”

“He’s so polite.” I allowed. “The way he ate, not one crumb of toast on the table, even though he had to hurry.”

“And those wide shoulders.” Gerri said, “And big hands, muscles like a man but skin like a girl.”

“Stop it!” I objected, “He’s just a kid.”

“I was his age when I lost my cherry.” My girlfriend reminded me, “To a sixteen year old boy who had no idea what to do. What a catastrophe, if only he’d had an experienced woman to teach him first.”

“Give me a break.” I said as she unknotted the ties and stripped the robe from me.

“I bet he has a big cock.” Gerri whispered, “A big virgin cock and tight balls, and we know his ass is perfect...”

Gerri pulled me into bed and climbed in between my legs, pulling my ass to slide our vaginas against each other. We drank our second coffees silently, enjoying the stillness of our gentle lesbian morning.

I know Gerri likes to be this way, alone with me. I think she’d be happy for us to be a monogamous couple. I love Gerri and I like to make her happy, but I mostly enjoy sex with men.

I like wide strong shoulders, powerful hands, and ... Ok, I like cock. I just really get turned on by a big hard penis. I love Gerri, she’s my soulmate. When we’re together I feel warm inside, safe, complete. I’m happy to let her have her way with me, but she knows what I really need.

She moved her hips gently, so we were both stimulated but our coffee didn’t spill.

My routine was all messed up while we were on vacation; I usually prayed first thing before coffee, and I was going to miss mass on Sunday too. I didn’t like to miss mass.

“This is nice.” Gerri said wistfully.

It was; and I knew that was why she brought me to this cabin way out in rural Texas, far from suitable men. And the unsuitable ones we usually went with too.

I hadn’t had heterosexual sex since our boyfriend left us months before. Gerri was trying hard, but I need a hard man in there from time to time. And it was time.

I looked into her blue eyes as she lowered her face between my thighs and lapped my clit with her hot tongue. I stroked her blond hair and relaxed into a sweet soft lesbian orgasm.

She just loves me so much, I can’t help but love her too.

The trouble is, I’m basically straight. To really enjoy the pleasures of the flesh, I need a big strong muscled man with testicles and a hard penis that squirts.

The next morning the cowboy was back. I was out onto the veranda with my coffee when he came around a rocky outcrop, appearing like a spirit.

It was cold and I only had the one short morning wrap with me, so I had more leg showing than was decent.

“Hi there miss Ruth!” he said from his high horse with that big friendly grin.

My pastor says I should listen to my heart when it comes to these things; my heart warmed to the boy. He was too young to be a lover for Gerri and I, but I could still feed him breakfast. Gerri and I could flirt with him, then send him away and make love with each other.

There was nothing wrong with that, I told myself.

“How about blueberry pancakes?” I asked, and he hit the ground like a cat, letting his saddled horse free to graze with the cattle again.

We all ate and flirted; it was fun. Barry told us about his family ranch, and it was a Saturday so we had more time. He was a smooth talker, a good listener. He was too young to be our boyfriend though. Too young, just a kid. We don’t do it with kids.

No, really, we don’t I told myself firmly.

I looked at Gerri and she raised an eyebrow. I shook my head. We had a pact; we both had to agree before a guy was allowed into our bed.

The sexy cowboy had chores to do back home he said. He whistled for his horse, jumped on, and galloped off.

“No way!” I said, “We don’t sleep with kids!”

“Who said anything about sleeping, I just want to fuck him.” Gerri quipped.

“Gerri!” I objected, “Language! Barry is nice, I like him too, but he’s fifteen.”

My girlfriend scowled at me, exaggerating her disagreement.

I’m never sure how much she’s into the men we share. Like maybe she just reels them in to satisfy my lust. Gerri is always getting us involved with unsuitable men; too old, too rich, too poor, whatever. Guys from out of town.

Guys who we can have fun with, and sex, but who won’t threaten our relationship.

Later in the day, a pickup truck about the same size as the cabin pulled up, and a woman stepped out.

Immensely tall, stunningly attractive, weather beaten, strong. The sexy boy’s mother.

She squinted at Gerri and me, two city sluts who had been tempting her good boy with seductive breakfasts. I thought she might kill us.

“Ah’m Jane, Barry’s mom.” She drawled, “Would Y’all like to come to the house for supper tonight?”

Gerri didn’t want to go, but I talked her into it. I was sure meeting the boy’s family would set her straight. Besides, a home cooked country meal was appealing.

Dinner went well, they were just really nice people. Barry’s little sister and brother, mom and pop. We all held hands and Barry’s dad spoke a nice improvised prayer before we started. We talked, joked, and had fun.

“Why don’t you walk our guests back to their cabin?” Barry’s mom suggested after desert.

“Is this all your family ranch?” Gerri asked as we walked.

“Yeah.” Barry said, “My granddad and uncles own it all, we’re sort of the black sheep. Granddad never forgave dad for divorcing his first wife, the senator’s daughter, to marry mom, a city woman.”

It was just getting dark as we walked along through the fields. I felt his hand on the small of my back.

It was nice; innocent flirtation. Let the boy have a little contact, I thought to myself, there’s no harm in that.

After a minute, the hand circled around my hip and mostly stayed there as we walked, once or twice I stumbled and he held me against his side. If only he was a few years older, I thought to myself, he could have us both. My hand hooked on his belt and stayed there. I really liked him, he was nice, sweet, and well spoken.

I decided he was going to get a big time goodnight kiss; I’d suck his tongue and press my tits into his chest, push my thigh between his legs and squeeze his ass.

And then, while he walked home in the cold dark night, Gerri and I could cuddle in bed and make love. Maybe I’d even let her try that strap-on she kept badgering me about, maybe it would satisfy my need for penetration.

As I thought about that, Gerri prattled on with Barry, asking him about school, his family, if he had a girlfriend, and if he’d ever had sex.

He said he hadn’t.

We got to our cabin. Barry and I stopped as Gerri went up the steps onto the veranda.

“Do you want to come in?” Gerri asked him.

I wanted to signal her our NO sign, but she pretended not to see. He was too sweet for us, too young, his family was old fashioned, it would be bad!

Gerri was always the bad girl.

“Just say yes.” she advised him. “Actually, just say yes from here on in whenever I ask you anything. Got it?”

“Uh ... yes.” The boy agreed, releasing me.

“Come on!” Gerri said eagerly, and reaching down for his hand, she pulled him inside. The screen door clacked shut but the main door stayed open.

I sat out in the dark, fuming. He wasn’t into Gerri, he was into me! His arm had been around my back all the way here, and it was my call whether we should have our way with him.

Gerri had gone too far.

I hadn’t realized that they were staunch Christians. The traditional kind, not like me. My faith doesn’t prohibit sex, but his does.

“Do you want to kiss me?” I heard Gerri ask him.

“Yes.” He croaked, and they were quiet for a while.

I sat in the dark, angry and jealous.

I’d wanted to fool around with him a little, but didn’t because I knew what would happen if I started anything. Gerri would get carried away and go all the way. She had no decency, she never knew when to stop.

“Do you like that?” Gerri asked.

“Yes.” He sighed.

“I like it too.” Gerri said tenderly.

I imagined what they were up to; she probably had his virgin cock in her hand and her tongue down his lovely throat. My vagina clenched angrily.

“Do you want us to take our clothes off now?” Gerri asked.

“Yes!” he chirped nervously.

“Oh, that’s nice.” Gerri said, “Should we ask Ruth to come in?”

There was a long few seconds of silence.

“What’s tonight’s word, Barry?” Gerri insisted.

“Uh ... Yes?”

“Good boy. RUTH!”

No way, I thought to myself. I’m not going to take part in the abuse of that innocent boy.

Maybe I should go in anyway I thought, just in case he needed help.

I went in. Barry was naked on his back on the bed, holding his hands over his genitals and looking a bit freaked out.

Gerri was sitting next to him, also naked, her big breasts hanging over him while she ran her hand over his wide pale hairless chest.

“Don’t be bashful, Barry.” Gerri said, putting her hand on his wrist and pulling gently, “Let Ruth see what you got.”

I think I kept my face from showing my disappointment. His penis was a bit small.

I mean, not tiny. I guess he was average. Gerri and I had been with a bunch of guys and we usually checked their size first, because we both preferred big cock. Sorry guys, I’m just being honest.

But of course his cock size was irrelevant to me because I wasn’t going to sleep with a fifteen year old boy!

“Ruth darling, would you like to kiss Barry?” Gerri asked. “Come on, just a little kiss.”

I was so mad; but there was nothing I could do now. They were naked already, she had her hand wrapped around his hard little penis. His big brown eyes looked at me appealingly, his mouth smiled nervously, his beautiful young naked body caused my vagina to clench, weep, scream, and drag me forward.

“Yes.” I said.

I approached the bed and sat on the edge. I put both hands on his face, sliding my fingers behind his head. He put his hands on my ribs as I kissed his mouth.

Our tongues played around; it was odd to be kissing him, knowing he was so young. So naked. That his cock was hard and willing, and Gerri was teasing it in her wicked hand.

My belief is that whatever consenting adults freely choose to do can’t be a sin; but Barry wasn’t an adult.

Kissing the boy this way, it was so intimate. He shuddered, and in the corner of my eye I saw Gerri’s blond head moving up and down and I knew she now had him in her greedy mouth.

She’s such a bad girl.

I tried to remember if Jesus had said anything forbidding adult women from having threesomes with adolescent boys, but I don’t think there’s anything specific.

His hands were strong and gentle, he was innately sensual. My fingers stroked his face, his neck, his shoulders, and his well muscled young chest.

The law of today sets adulthood at 18. In the past, it was younger, or undefined. Most kids start having sex earlier; being a good girl, I was 18 before I succumbed to temptation. Gerri was doing it since she was 15, his age.

I felt Gerri move around behind me, and she pulled my top up over my breasts. I tore my mouth from the hot cowboy so she could strip me. She unhooked my bra and Barry’s young hands were on my small tits, his palms scrapping my stiff nipples as I kissed his sweet young mouth again.

Given that a 15 year old was going to have carnal knowledge, why was it considered ok only if the partner was a similar age? Wasn’t it preferable for him to have his first experience with an experienced person?

Or two... ?

I knew I was justifying it for myself, reaching for excuses to do what I wanted, even though it was wrong.

Gerri lay on his other side and shared in the kissing and stroking for a while.

Usually, a guy will escalate. Go down or get on top. Barry seemed content to just kiss and pet us. He looked so happy, he had bliss in his eyes. I pulled away to just look at him, his utter joy.

Barry didn’t appear conflicted at all. He was more than willing, he was thrilled. As if two women 10 years older than himself was his deepest desire.

Gerri swung a leg over his hips and I saw her hand reach down between her legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.