Feminist Sorority - Cover

Feminist Sorority

Copyright© 2019 by Tyrone Wilson

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Brandon and Jason are invited to join a Feminist Sorority, then enter a man worshiping cult, taking part in initiations, auditions, hazing, and rituals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Cat-Fighting  

Brandon lay on a bed idly stroking the hair of the senior sorority sister who had invited him to partake in this orgy. The rest of the nude girls were scattered over the room resting. The sister, Lisa, had told him it was for sexual insurance training. Brandon knew it was an excuse to fuck! “Lisa ... be real with me. None of this is about feminism, right? It’s only a sex thing.” She removed her head from his broad chest to look him in the eyes. He could see on her face she was having a debate with herself. One side must have won for she carefully answered him. “Brandon ... am I pretty?”

What a thing to ask! Damn right she was. He had spent most of the day pounding into her. He had been with her more than any other girl in the room. Her short dark hair, curled around a thin face, with a tiny button nose. Her eyes were small and far apart and small ... blotchy skin and two small mismatched breasts...

She could see his realization in on his face. He tried to rescue the situation. “You are—your.” He had bungled it. Her face showed sadness but not anger or even accusation. “Brandon, it’s OK. I know I am plain at best.” She rubbed the stubble on his chin, comforting him. “Sorry!” “Don’t be. This is what the sorority does for girls like me. This is the feminism we practice here. As for the cult ... that is a different story.” Brandon raised himself up to better pay attention to what she was about to say.

“This sorority created a hyper-sexualized atmosphere where a guy like you,” she ran her fingers across his abs, “would be with a girl like me.” Lifting her rather modest breasts. “You can’t have that much trouble with guys. I mean, we will pretty much have sex with anyone willing.”

She gave him a wry smile. “And never admit to it after. Being with an ugly girl reduces a man’s chances to go after a real prize.” Lisa gestured to a girl with a model figure on the floor. “To be fair, it’s not like girls are going after scrawny nerds!”

“Then you are not paying attention. Those nerds are the next trillionaires and every girl knows it. The real problem is they are boring, rude and suck in bed. Some things money can’t buy.”

“I see.” Now that he thought about it, many of the girls are the rainbow party were not exactly knockouts. Excluding Red, Orange and Indigo of course. “I bet you are thinking of Red, Orange, and Indigo.” “Yeah.” No point in denying it.

“Ya know what? How about I give you a real tour of the sorority? Show you all it has to offer.” “I have been here for a while now. I have seen most of it.” “Not like I have, or you would not have asked me if this sorority is for real.” “Sure, why not?”

Her mood immediately brightened, and she rushed to get her clothes back on. As he put his clothes back on, he almost slipped in girls’ juice. “What about the rest of the girls?” Brandon indicated to the sleeping fucked-out girls. “Someone will come and clean them up.”

Brandon and Lisa waited as the severe librarian inspected their library cards. “You have seen me before, I was here only a couple days ago,” Brandon whined. The librarian spared him a glance before returning to her inspection. “She has to be thorough. Some of the books here are very rare,” Lisa said. It did not make the wait any more bearable!

The library was impressive. The Greek-inspired architecture was the dominant theme. Idealized statues of men and women were positioned to appear to be pushing against the many rows of books that stretched all the way to the ceiling. Despite its ancient theme, modern technology meshed together with old designs. Robotic arms removed and refreshed books, caught by carts that had nobody pushing them.

The librarian gave them the go ahead, and Lisa took him straight to the back of the library. He had not gone this far as it held mostly dusty books with nothing of importance. “It looks shabby, but this is where the real knowledge lies.” She looked ecstatic, so he took her at her word. He would find out soon enough if she spoke true.

Standing on her tip-toes she reached for a book titled A Peasant’s Tale. Brandon would have helped her if he did not enjoy watching how her stretching made her ass look in her tight jeans. Lisa must have felt his eyes on her, for she wiggled her behind as she brought down the book.

“This is it.” She said it as if she held gold. The book wasn’t as dusty as he thought. Well used but in good condition. Knowing his thoughts, she answered. “The library staff, make it look like the books are old and dusty to fool people, in the case people who don’t belong here enter.” He thought was a bit much!

“This book is a history of peasant women’s contributions to society.” She said with reverence in her voice. Opening the book, she continued. “This passage is a woman during the peasant’s crusade. It was basically a mob of people trying to take the holy land. They were massacred of course. The survivors sold into slavery. This woman served as a washerwoman on a farm. She made her way back to her village and shared irrigation techniques.” He thought about interrupting her to comment, but her face glowed. He did not have the heart to stop her.

Lisa flipped to another page. “Another slave woman in ancient Rome warned emperor Augustus of an assassination plot. He thwarted the plot and went on to stabilize the empire.” Brandon did not see the continuation of the Roman empire as a good thing.

“This is the story of a pioneer woman who married an Indian chief who allowed her group of settlers to live peacefully near their territory.” She went on like this for a while. Until he had to ask. “What is the point?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.