Feminist Sorority - Cover

Feminist Sorority

Copyright© 2019 by Tyrone Wilson

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Brandon and Jason are invited to join a Feminist Sorority, then enter a man worshiping cult, taking part in initiations, auditions, hazing, and rituals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Cat-Fighting  

Brandon had shifted his focus from studying to finding out where Amy’s rooms were ever since Brandon had found out he did not have to go to class. He had asked around now that the girls had talked to him more since the rule about the not talking with him and Jason no longer applied. Despite having gotten closer to the girls of the sorority they were still quite secretive.

It had also been days since he had seen Jason. At first, he brushed it off as nothing, but then he remembered that this sorority was part of a cult. The cult had a very different view of female empowerment. Part of their core belief system revolved around the idea that if men were not empowered, women could not be either.

He was not against this, for obvious reasons. What red-blooded male would be? Yet a cult was a cult. This one seemed acceptable him because the big secret with other cults usually turned out to be the weird sex. This cult did not hide the fact that sex was a big part of the experience.

Brandon found himself in the basement where they first had the rainbow party. Good times. Amy’s room couldn’t be down here. He remembered the room Mrs. Turner dragged off the disqualified girls to. He checked it out.

What he found shouldn’t have surprised him. Yet it did. The room’s looks came straight from a fetish dungeon. Whips, chains, padded cuffs, and cameras at all corners of the room. Oh, and not to mention a table with a line of dildos on it! Brandon had an odd feeling about it, other than the obvious. Moving closer to the table to inspect them he saw names in front of the dildos he could not see were strap-ons.

His and Jason’s names were among them. Hell no! Ah hell no! He knew it! He knew all this was too good to be true. No class, living with hot girls, sex parties. Of course, this was a trap. They wanted to screw him up the ass. He had to find Jason; he had to—

“Brandon. What are you doing down here?” He turned to see who caught him. Mrs. Turner stood at the door, a brow raised in questions. “Well? Are you going to answer the question?” “I was looking for Amy. She is not here, I shall be on my way.”

Mrs. Turner gave him a long deep stare, then looked around the room, seeming to have come to a realization. “Brandon, what do you think goes on here?” She followed her words up by turning to close the door and locking it.

The sound of doom that emanated from the closing double doors of the dungeon did not make Brandon lose his cool. “You are never getting my ass!” He threw one of the dildos at the woman.

She caught it in stride, tripped him and her body moved swiftly with the dildo attached. The irony being she was now over his ass. “Brandon, I think you are under a misunderstanding.” “You will never take me alive!” She let out a sigh. “The dildos are replicas of yours and Jason’s cocks. The dildos are modeled after you, not for you!”

Ah, that made sense. Blushing, Brandon tapped out, calming down. She released him letting him up back up to his feet. To say the least this was embarrassing. Alpha behavior did not look like this. He could stay here looking like a school boy, or he could turn this situation around.

Brandon moved to inspect a horse device. “I would have liked to see what happens down here. This is the room you took the girls who failed the rainbow party correct?” Mrs. Turner played along. She pressed a button on the horse and it moved back and forth, reminding him of something seen at a carnival. “Is that right?”

“Yes. Everyone stays hush hush about the cult activities, but I would not expose the cult.” She did not respond for a time, tapping her foot, her arms folded. “Would you like to know what I did to Indigo and Orange in here?”

He did not. But he said “I do.” “I used one of those dildos, put the vibrator on max, and left it in them all day.” “An appropriate punishment for failure.” “Yes, but not the failure you imagine!”

He didn’t know what she meant by those words and did not care to ask.

“I could show you a video of what I did, or you could see it live, how does that sound Brandon?” “It sounds amazing but I am still looking for Amy and I have not seen Jason in days.” “Amy is a private person, she is the liaison to the cult. She had gone to a meeting to give them an update on our activities here. I am in charge now.” “And Jason?” “He is ... frustrated. I have sent Jason to cool down at another part of the sorority.” “OK, can I see him?”

She ignored his question and moved to a what looked to be a coffin. “You are in luck Brandon. I came here today to punish a pledge.” “I don’t see anyone.”

That was when Mrs. Turner opened the coffin and pulled out a wet naked girl. What? The? Fuck?

“The frat sent This little slut to spy on us.” The little slut in question struggled in Mrs. Tuners arms. “Fortunately, I caught her on the security cameras and locked her in here.”

He had thought the girl was resisting Mrs. Tuner’s hold on her, but after the shock of the girl coming out of the coffin like a wet vampire wore off, he noticed things. One it was not water that covered her body, it was lubricant, the other was that the girl was rubbing her body onto Mrs. Turner. Brandon noticed the coffin had no lock on it, nor did the girl have any restraints on her.

“Is she willingly stay in that coffin?” “Of course. I made her an offer, and she took it. If she survives—resists this trial I will forgive her.” “That lubricant is an aphrodisiac isn’t it.” “Oh, you catch on fast, just like Jason.”

What did she mean by that? He meant to change the subject. Take control of the conversation so he could get out of the room. It had turned out like this. At least he knew why he could not find Amy. Maybe she didn’t even live at the sorority.

The slim girl continued to rub up against Mrs. Turner, getting the older woman’s blouse wet, allowing him to see the upper half of her mature chest. She caught him staring, brow rising she pressed the girl tighter to her and moved her to the bed. The girl wriggled and moaned on the bed messing up the sheets. “She has been soaking in that special oil for 2 days. The cult’s corporate division invented it.”

Trying to ignore the girl in ecstasy on the bed he said, “Did that division build all these other fun toys as well?” “Yes, we try to keep business in-house.” She swiftly closed the distance between them. “You will help this girl earn her forgiveness.”

“I don’t—ah!” She had grabbed his cock through his jeans, then stroking him to erection. She did not give him a chance to get his bearings, She unzipped him without a sound and took out his hard cock. “Superb Brandon, this will do nicely,” she said, admiring his cock.

He heard the ruffling of sheets. The pledge spy had been watching, too aroused to get off the bed and her girlish legs kicked out in the attempt to reveal the cleft between her thighs. Mrs. Turner felt his cock twitch in reaction to the girl’s lewd display, her full lips upturned into a devilish smile. She resumed her stroking, moving behind so he could see the girl masturbate herself on the bed. The pledge rubbed herself on the bed, soaking the sheets with her pussy. Her cute little ass, rising up and down, hypnotizing him with its movements.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.