Feminist Sorority - Cover

Feminist Sorority

Copyright© 2019 by Tyrone Wilson

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Brandon and Jason are invited to join a Feminist Sorority, then enter a man worshiping cult, taking part in initiations, auditions, hazing, and rituals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Cat-Fighting  

Nobody would tell him where Jason was. He said he was going to do something for Mrs. Turner, but Brandon could not find her either. Knowing how this sorority operated, he was probably off doing more sex stuff. Amy had lifted that prohibition on the girls to not talk with them, but they could not tell him the secrets of the cult. That was fine, he did not want to know. He just wanted them to tell him where his friend was. All of this was starting to feel weird for Brandon.

It could be that Jason was getting frustrated with the cat-fights, and was leaving it for him to handle. Brandon could understand a motive like that for vanishing. The sorority girls had figured out their fights were turning them on and played it up to arouse them. It became obvious when a girl called for help to break up a fight, only then to be trapped by a mob of girls, while the two fighting girls who seemed to have taken a fall in some oil wrestled. They squeezed each-others breasts and ass, pulling each-others nipples instead of punching and slapping each other as they did before. Amy was happy with the result because it was less violent than the fights they were having before.

As for Amy, he did not know where she stayed in this sorority. Not her office or her room. She always found him, never the other way around. As if she sensed him thinking of her, she appeared, “Ah Brandon I was looking for you, please come with me.”

Following her brisk walk, he said, “I have been looking for you too. I don’t know where your rooms are, in fact, I never see you in class.” “You are still going to class? That must mean you are still studying as well I presume.” “Of course, I’m going to class. I don’t know how this cult of yours feels about work, but in my experiences, girls don’t like broke bastards.”

Laughing softly, she answered, “That is true, but our data tells us the both of you learn more on the field than in a stuffy classroom. Besides, strings have been pulled at the college to keep your grades up.” “I wish I knew this earlier.” “Sorry I thought Mrs. Turner told you. Well, you know now.” “Are we heading to another orgy?” “I can see why you think that, but no. We are going to initiate a pledge.”

“What kind of weird stuff do you have them doing,” he said.

“Nothing, no rainbow girls this time. I just want you to have some vanilla sex with her.”

“Still not getting it.” “You will,” she said.

They were at a part of the sorority that he had not been yet. That was not surprising. As the sorority was a large complex made up of several buildings that were secretly owned by them and bought with the money given to them by the donors who they offered sex too. On the door to the room was a sign saying ‘Pledge 4’.

“I am going to have to call her Pledge 4, aren’t I?” Brandon said.

“Yes,” she said, pulling out keys to open the many locks on the door. He could hear moaning inside.

A musky scent, hit his senses as Amy opened the door. The room was dark, but he could make out a figure on the bed, who must have been Pledge 4.

“Pledge 4, as you have the lasted the longest, you will be first,” Amy said.

The girl did not seem to hear Amy. She was writhing on the bed, gripping the sheets, and gritting her teeth. She was soaked in sweat. She had been like this for a while. Brandon could tell, the sheets were soaked.

“It’s seemed you lasted this long at the cost of your senses. This is a problem.”

“Don’t tell me. Knowing how this place works, I’m going to guess you gave all the pledges an aphrodisiac, locked them in a room, and told them they could not orgasm.”

“That is correct Brandon,” Amy said proudly, completely missing his wry tone.

“What I don’t know is the purpose.”

“There is nothing wrong with being a slut, we encourage it, but our girls have to know when to let their inner slut out and when to bottle it up,” she said. Inner slut, what the hell? She went on, “The feminists of the past loved to complain about how their partners could not last long enough to please them. Whining about how they came too fast, then rolled over and slept. Our studies have found that is not always the case, and often it is the man that is left unsatisfied.”

“I think I know what you mean,” and he meant that. Often, when he found himself wanting to go another round, his partner was not up to the task, she was too sore or too tired. Always making excuses. Still, he did not know how this initiation Amy was putting them through would help.

“I will explain. Most women get sex on demand. It may not be good sex, but they get it when they want it. They have not grown up in the constant state of pressure men feel. Their bodies have not been trained to explode in ecstasy like males have.”

“And denying them orgasm will make them last longer?” Brandon could not see how that would work.

“Of course not, she will probably cum if we were to touch her right now. What this process does is increase need, and she will recover faster and need less foreplay in the future to get aroused. Our study had shown, that many women say they are not aroused until they are aroused. It is this complicated means of arousal that requires men to be dominant and take the initiative.”

Now he understood. Jason often did say that he had to give a girl a couple squeezes of the tit and some fingering before she actually wanted sex with him. Brandon thought he was being his creepy frat boy self, but it was true. Girls need foreplay to get turned on but a guy can’t do that unless she is turned on. The problem was it left the man dealing with consent issues.

Amy was watching him intently as if looking into his thoughts, “I see you understand Brandon. Men have changed greatly due to the actions of the last generation of feminists, but things went too far. Other factors came into play as men were reforming themselves, like the lack of work and several other global issues. Leaving us with creeps and wimps. Females must change, and this is one of the ways we do it.”

“By showing girls how it feels to be like men, encouraging them to take the initiative, or be receptive when an Alpha approaches.”

Amy nodded her head rapidly, pleased with his understanding, “The problem we face now is she is out of her mind, and she does not know that part of the initiation is over. So, she will fight you,” she said, moving to join the girl on the bed. “I will help you fuck her.”

“Hold on, if she can’t talk—,” “Fuck me, do it please fuck meeee!” Pledge 4 said. “It seems you have permission, Brandon. She says this but can’t understand that she is allowed to cum.”

Brandon was not a kinky guy; vanilla sex was boring but he was fine with it. But he could not help the fire building inside him. He would make this girl cum and help her pass her initiation, it was just the right thing to do.

Both he and Amy stripped and joined her on the bed. His cock was already erect, ready to mount her, but as he positioned himself between her legs the tiny girl lashed out with her slim leg and kicked him back. Amy was busy holding her arms, so she could not help.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.