Red Headed Cock Magnet - Cover

Red Headed Cock Magnet

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: His girlfriend's lusty past turns him on. He finds out just how hot a legendary redhead can be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   First   Nudism   .

My girlfriend, who I’ll refer to as “GF” in this narrative to protect what’s left of her reputation, is a beautiful redhead. Too beautiful for her own good perhaps, but you can decide that for yourself.

She felt her first pecker seven years ago when her titties were A cups and her twat had just gotten a light trimming of ginger fur. Her fingers had discovered special pleasures from touching her nipples and crotch so the older man she frequently babysat for skillfully got her clothes off, convinced her that a tongue was better than fingers, and soon substituted his cock for his tongue as a pleasure source for her budding sexual desires.

Fortunately, he’d had a vasectomy because she absolutely loved what he did to her body. Also fortunately, her mother figured that her daughter was as cock hungry as she’d been and started contraception before GF branched out to other boys more her own age.

With frequent stimulation by hands and mouths, her tits grew to beautiful C-cups and her pussy, which she didn’t shave, got very good at pleasing peckers. During high school she was serially monogamous, replacing crotch visitors every few months. After the senior prom, when her date and the girl of the other couple passed out in the shared hotel room, she was sitting on the toilet when the other guy walked in with a raging erection right at face level.

Being a hottie, she took a mouthful and discovered she liked the taste of a recently fucked rod. They were soon rutting on the carpet and she had discovered that two cocks were better than one. This was reinforced when she got back in bed with her date, sucked him awake and hard, and savored the feeling of him pounding in fresh semen he hadn’t put there. She was never a one-cock woman after that.

Besides the usual dating sex, she would often give attractive overnight home visitors some unforgettable memories. Her maternal grandfather became a frequent presence for that very reason. A few cousins had special reasons to look forward to family get-togethers.

If a guy was foolish enough to complain, he was easy enough to replace. She kept two or three guys well drained simultaneously all during her stint in college.

I learned of her proclivities when she began overnighting with a guy I shared a house with. My marriage to a redhead had recently dissolved when my wife wanted children so much that, when I was wasn’t cooperating, she got pregnant by a man who would. The divorce was relatively straightforward but left me heartbroken and wary of women.

My housemate left for work much earlier than GF or I, so we would have breakfast together. She usually wore only a rather small robe because she liked to have coffee first and shower later. The scents of recent sex were often noticeable and I got some pretty good flashes of her lovely body.

We found much to talk about since she was as intelligent as she was beautiful. One morning she asked if I was dating anyone. My sad story spilled out and she put her hand on mine. As she leaned forward listening her breasts became mostly visible. When I finished my tale of woe, she took my hand and said, “Shower with me!” Surprised, I didn’t resist and we were soon soaping each other. She had me clean her crotch and caressed my neglected erection. No words were spoken as we coupled in my bed but happy noises certainly were in abundance. She kissed me as she departed.

Two mornings later she simply said, “I’m ready for a shower.”

I responded, thinking that the last time had simply been a pity fuck, “But what about Doug (my housemate)?”

This vixen put her arms around me and said firmly, “I make ALL the decisions about my body. He knows he’s not the only one I screw, so what’s the difference? I’m choosing you right now.”

Couldn’t, and wouldn’t, argue with that logic from a beautiful naked woman even though she’d just spent the night banging another guy. She still felt damn good to my eager pecker. She had plenty of squeals, moans, and orgasms with me.

So that became the pattern. I’d get “seconds” when she overnighted with Doug. After a while we just did it “au naturale”, forgoing the shower before our mating when she ascertained I didn’t mind the extra lubrication, even when they had screwed just before he left. A few times she’d leave his bed for mine in the middle of the night. We’d fuck quietly and then she’d return to him. She knew that I could always hear Doug’s bed thumping when they fucked and would stroke my own erection in synchrony, although I saved the ejaculations for the mornings.

Then came a watershed event. Doug’s company sent him on a two-week field assignment. He’d not said anything about the growing familiarity between GF and me but did say, “Take good care of her” as he left.

It was wonderful to have her all to myself on those visits. We talked a lot more both in and out of bed. Our friendship was clearly deepening. One night when I was expecting her, she called to say she would be quite late.

It was midnight before she arrived and quickly slipped in bed with me. Her pussy had that familiar “just fucked” slipperiness so I asked, “Did you have a good time?”

She gave me an odd look and, for the first time, told me about having sex with another man. She never talked about what she did with Doug. She knew I heard that firsthand. Anyway, Roger, an older man who was her first lover and who had moved away years ago, was in town for a few days and had looked her up. She decided to reconnect with him while he was visiting. Enjoying his body again had brought back good memories for both of them so, yes, she did have a good time. By my acceptance and non-judgmental response, she became more open to sharing her intimate history.

Doug was returning on a day she usually didn’t stay with him so she rearranged her schedule. She’d spent the night before with me. When he arrived he set his suitcase down and took her directly to his bedroom. GF smiled and winked at me as she passed by.

A while later they both came out in robes to the dinner I had prepared, then back to the bedroom. A tired redhead came for coffee in the morning and said she needed sleep. He’d been horny as hell. I could have her after she rested though.

When I slipped into her pussy she said, “Just take care of yourself. I’ve had plenty.” It didn’t take long for me to add my contribution to the copious cum collection in her cunnie. She’d taken the morning off and wanted to talk to me at lunch.

Looking at me intently, she said, “Doug is quite good in bed or I wouldn’t have kept him this long. But it is only physical and I need more of what I’ve felt with you these last two weeks. Can you get your own place? If you do, I’ll cut Doug loose.”

I thought quickly, “My finances are better now. I’ll start looking right away.”

GF continued, “I think there is a small apartment available in my building. The rent is reasonable and the location is much closer to where you work. You might even be able to bike like I do.”

She was right on all counts and I was soon settling in to a cozy studio flat on the floor above hers. With her increasing candor she explained a few “rules”.

“Just because we are living so close together doesn’t mean I will be only with you. No one overnights in my apartment but shorter visits happen. Don’t ever go there without an invitation or checking with me first. Also, I don’t expect you to be sexually exclusive with me any more than I am with you. But be safe and pick your partners carefully. My doctor checks me regularly since I won’t use condoms. If a guy isn’t good enough for bareback, he isn’t good enough at all.”

I was silent for a while processing all this. “OK, I think I understand. If I have any questions, can I ask them?”

“Only if you expect honest answers, my dear.”

That was the first direct expression of affection I’d heard from her, but they became more frequent. I was invited to dinner at her place, the first time I’d been there, and then she led me to her bedroom. As we lay down together, she said softly, “This bed has many good memories for me. I’m glad you are in it now. I want us to make some special ones together.” It was lovemaking, not fucking, before I was shown to the door.

Although I couldn’t hear her getting pounded any more there were other indications of her sexual activity. One evening when she wasn’t in my bed, I was reading when I got a text, “Cum down now. Role play”.

I put on a robe and she met me at the door naked and freshly fucked. “Hey, big boy, glad you are here. Can you give this whore a good seeing to? You’ll have to hurry though, I’ve got a couple more johns to do yet tonight.” She led me the rumpled bed, changed towels on the sheet and lay back displaying a pink and dripping pussy.

There was no affection this time. I pounded her savagely and she humped back and moaned steadily until a big climax clamped her cunt on me and I spurted into her.

She smiled at me and said, “Pretty good. Lots better than my last customer. He was lacking in size and stamina so I’m glad you were available. I’ll give you a discount. Just leave half the usual on the dresser as you leave. I’ve got to get ready for my next john now.” She went into the bathroom and I left as expected.

She came over for breakfast since it was Saturday. Her first words were, “What did you think of last night?”

“It was different but fun. What was going on?”

She explained, “One of my regulars moved away and I was interviewing a replacement. His performance was just as I described and I got left quite frustrated. You were great and I was thinking after you left that it would have been fun to have a third guy ready to play.”

I asked, “Why?”

GF continued, leading me to my bed, “I’ve only had two guys in a row, like with you and Doug. I enjoyed those times and have wondered how many I could do. Also, have you ever had a threesome?” I shook my head. “Me either and the videos I’ve seen make it look very interesting. Are you willing to try it?”

After pondering for a moment, I put her hand on my “sexual interest indicator” and replied, “Does that give you an answer?”

She laughed and said, “Sure does, so let’s fuck!” She talked about the possibilities and we both got pretty turned on as we vigorously coupled. One of her other lovers had mentioned his interest so she thought he’d be a good candidate.

The subject was occasionally part of role playing until one day when GF arrived bursting to tell me something. “I’ve told you about Roger. He’s going to be in town this weekend. That’s the person who wants to try a threesome with me. I’d only try it with men I really care about so are you ready?”

“I guess so. How is this going to work?”

“He is getting a nice hotel room with a big bed and Jacuzzi. We’ll have dinner with him so you two can get acquainted. He’s a bit apprehensive too. New territory for all of us and I’m real excited. I see you’re ready to keep in shape for the adventure.” She was really hot from thinking about what was to “cum”.

Roger was about fifty and in reasonable physical shape. Not too different in overall size than me. He was polite and articulate, and we found some common interests besides the lovely woman at our table.

She had apparently given this event a lot of thought since she was passing out instructions when we reached the hotel room. Roger opened the champagne and I served it.

After the first round of bubbly the lights were lowered. GF asked us to take turns removing articles of her clothing. Whatever was exposed was to be kissed by the other man. We got into the game and removed her bra one cup at a time. She was soon naked and her scent of arousal became evident.

She then took turns removing our apparel. Getting the last piece was a bit of a challenge due to the swollen appendages contained therein. It was fascinating to see the head of a penis about the size of mine disappearing into the mouth I’d kissed so often. Roger’s cock curved slightly upwards and stuck straight out from his body while mine pointed more skyward. His crotch, and actually his whole body, was noticeably hairier than mine.

We eyed each other as GF refilled our champagne flutes and we sipped as the Jacuzzi filled. When the fizzy wine was finished as we soaked in the tub, GF put the next part of her plan into motion.

“I want you guys to get very comfortable with each other before we get intimately involved. Both of you stand up.” Addressing me as she handed me a bottle of body wash, I was ordered to start at Roger’s neck and completely and thoroughly soap his body with my hands. He and I looked at each other and he shrugged. His cock twitched too.

It was interesting and when I reached his waist, I started on his buns. GF was watching carefully and said, “Now the front. I know both of your cocks quite well so let’s complete the circle.”

He flinched the first time I touched his rod but then I had to be careful I didn’t over stimulate him. We needed to save that white stuff for our fiery haired hottie. It was damn interesting though to feel his hardness and cup his balls. So this is what girls experience, I thought.

Roger was more relaxed as he washed my body and we cleansed our sex goddess together. Toweling as a trio finished the exercise and we drank the last of the bubbly. She commented, “In the spirit of full disclosure, I want you both to know I fucked one of my regulars late this afternoon so I could set a new record of three cocks in one day. It’s taken my edge off so now we have to deal with yours.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.