Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 40: Frustrated

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 40: Frustrated - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Wednesday, July 24th, 1996, Sanford Maine

I stretched my limbs and looked up at the perfect blue sky, you couldn’t tell that yesterday had been almost constant rainstorms. Thankfully it was hot enough that the grass wasn’t nearly as wet as I’d feared. Still, it was wet, and that in itself was annoying, but we had obligations, and damp grass can always be cut even if it’s messier and a real pain in the ass to do. I started the mower and went to work, I figured that it’d take me about twenty minutes to get Mr. Planters backyard done, and by then the girls should have the front cut and probably most of the weeding finished too. As soon as my muscles fell into the familiar movements of traversing the sizable yard while pushing a mower, I let my mind wander.

Man, oh man, I couldn’t believe how the past few days, and nights, had gone! Especially yesterday, since it had been a rain day, the three of us had spent the whole thing in bed except for meals. Getting those sex toys had been like throwing gasoline on a bonfire, the girls’ libidos had literally shot through the roof. I actually had to beg off pretty early last night after they had worn me out with an all-day marathon. They had made me cum nine times, and it had hurt when they had tried getting me hard for a tenth. I actually felt sore down there right now, and that had never happened to me before! Still, the past few days would definitely be forever etched into my memory as one of the sexiest, craziest, horniest, and cum-drenched time periods of my life.

I couldn’t keep the goofy grin from my face as I mowed, my thoughts were on all of the hot sex that we’d had. We’d used the four-inch and then graduated to the six-inch vibrators on both of their asses. I fucked them while they were stuffed full in their butts, and the vibrations that I’d felt through their thin anal walls on my cock had been out of this world. They must have cum more times in the past few days than most women probably came in a decade!

They loved getting double stuffed and sucking on me at the same time; CC especially loved it. She came like a banshee while getting fucked hard by Amber as she slobbered all over my cock, and the six-inch vibrator pulsed away deep within her ass. Not to say that my sister didn’t love doing that also, she did; it just seemed to trigger a higher reaction in CC, something to do with her submissive nature in the bedroom I supposed.

That paled in comparison to when we tied her up and blindfolded her though, it was as if she went into heat when we did that. Amber and I had taken turns fucking her after restraining her, talking dirty to her as we did. It drove her to new heights of horniness that I couldn’t even have imagined before, she became almost insatiable in her lustfull need to be well and truly fucked. We repeatedly told her how that we could do whatever we wanted to her because she was our sex slave, and she begged us to take advantage of her. Her orgasms seemed as if they would never stop, and we had to not only change the sheets afterward, but we actually had to flip my mattress over because of how soaked it was with her juices.

Amber wanted me to tie her up as well, but she wanted to try that without CC there for her first time. She specifically asked me if we could do it sometime during the week that CC was gone to California. I suspect that it was because she was usually dominant whenever CC was around. It was in her nature to be so; in fact, she was normally that way whenever it was more than just the two of us. However, she did have a submissive side that came out sometimes with me, and she wanted to explore that more. I was game, it’d be fun to have her at my mercy. Hell, I’d be in the same position as her anyway, seeing as how she’d made me promise that she could tie me up one night too.

CC was leaving on this upcoming Sunday, none of us were looking forward to being separated, but we figured that we’d make the best of it. In a way, it would at least be balanced, because of our parent’s insistence on taking Amber to Florida for vacation, I would have a week alone with both of them. A small part of me was actually looking forward to having quality time with them. I would never admit it to my sister out loud, but I did think that we needed some more time as couples than we had been getting. It’s hard to concentrate on what one person needed and was feeling when there were always three of us.

Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t trade or give up my three-way for anything in the world, just we needed to find a healthy balance that let us connect as individuals. When I was alone with either of my girls, I could give them one-hundred percent of my attention and focus, whereas when we were all together, it was split so that I didn’t unduly ignore anyone or slight them. If I was completely honest with myself, there were some moments where it was fatiguing, trying to make sure that I didn’t pay more attention to one over the other. I always had to make sure no one’s feelings were getting hurt. Having more one-on-one time would alleviate that. Although it was only a very minor consideration to me at this point.

“Davey!” Amber yelled, breaking me out of my reverie. I turned the mower off so I could hear better, cocking my head at her curiously. “Those fuckers are back! They’re just sitting on the corner with their engine running! Poor CC is shaking like a leaf!” she raged.

“What?!” I thundered as soon as her words hit me. “Well, why in the Hell did you just leave her out front all by herself! Jesus Christ, Amb!” I yelled back angrily as I immediately started to sprint back the way that she’d just come.

“Don’t get mad at me, Davey! I’m not stupid!” she groused. “She’s talking with the neighbor, so she’s safe. Old Mrs. Kuchter was waddling home with her pushcart and a couple bags of groceries like she usually does on Wednesdays, and she stopped to chat right as those assholes pulled up. She’s chirping CC’s ear off; she’s clueless to what’s going on, but they are nowhere near where they parked ... so...” I heard my sister explain before I lost her voice as I rounded the corner at a run.

As I burst into the front yard, I instantly slowed to a walk when I saw that CC was safely standing to my right on the neighbor’s porch, chatting away. I immediately saw the car containing the two thugs sitting on the corner, just idling. It was a black 1971 Buick Riviera, I’d seen it with one of our clients last week, Mr. Albrecht, and he’d known exactly what kind of car it was. He described it as an American Classic and had happily admired it until they drove off.

This was the second day this week that they’d showed up while we were working, and we hadn’t worked Tuesday. I had a feeling that they were going to be ramping up their harassment, and I was rapidly getting tired of it. We’d seen them at four of our job sites on Monday, and now here they were at our very first house again today.

We had tried our best to just ignore them, but it had visibly upset CC each time that she’d seen them. My little Butterfly had already suffered more nightmares Monday night because of those pricks, and I wasn’t putting up with this shit any longer. I decided in my rage that I was going to put an end to it now, no matter the result. I made a beeline for them, they were about thirty feet away on my left, I could see their silhouettes through the heavily tinted windshield as they watched me approach.

“Davey!” Amber yelled as she rounded the corner behind me. “Stop! Get back here! You promised that you wouldn’t do anything to them!” she accused, I heard both the anger and the panic tremble within her voice.

I halted about fifteen feet from the side of the rumbling car as I felt ninety-five pounds of fierce wildcat slam into me from behind, clutching me into a bear hug.

I stood there, my chest heaving with impotent rage as I struggled to regain my composure. With my fists clenched at my sides and my brow furrowed in furious anger, all I wanted to do was to charge CC’s tormentors and to rip them limb from limb. I was seeing red.

“Tiger!” CC let out with a timorous shout; the fear in her voice gave me pause.

“David Knowlton! What the fuck do you think that you’re doing? Huh!?” Amber growled at me as she started trying to drag me backward to no avail.

“I’m tired of this shit, Amber! I’m not letting them terrorize CC anymore!” I thundered out with fury as she struggled to wrestle me back towards the house.

I watched the tinted passenger window as it started to roll down, and my wrath started to build even more. I’m sure that my face resembled a thunderhead of impending violence.

“Davey...” Amber moaned to me beseechingly as she strove once again to move me back away from the car.

“Hey, Freddy, look over there! It’s our good friend David, and it seems as if he misses us and wants to come to give us a couple of friendly handshakes...”

“No, shit! Well, well, hey there, buddy! How’s it hanging? We’d invite you to come play some baseball with us later; we’ve got a league match tonight, but we’d hate to see you get arrested for breaching your restraining order,” Freddy said to me with a patronizing smile.

“Hmmm, yeah, how unfortunate! I’d love to play a game with him, but now that you mention it, he’s way within a hundred yards of you. What should we do about that, Freddy?” Carl asked while giving me a smirk.

“Nothing ... as long as he can maintain that nasty temper of his. Just look at how red his face is! It’s a shame that he acts like a vicious Pitbull half the time; otherwise, I bet that we’d be good friends,” Freddy exclaimed mockingly.

“Yeah, but REALLY good friends like us, well, we share just about everything. Don’t we, Freddy,” Carl stated with an evil smile starting to curl his lips.

“Why we sure do, Carl, we sure do! Just like we’ll share his pretty girlfriend when she comes ‘round one day and dumps his sorry ass. I mean, I’m sure that we’ll run into her alone sometime, and then ... well then, we’ll just charm the pants off her ... won’t we bud,” Freddy drawled out as he stared me in the eyes and grinned like a wolf.

I lost it. I’d had enough of the veiled insults and threats.

“If you come near my girlfriend again, I’ll fucking kill you. You think you can take me face on? Huh?! Well, do ya?” I demanded fiercely as I envisioned ending them right there. “I’ll put you both down so hard and fast that you won’t have time to blink!” I growled out menacingly as I took another step towards their car.

“Davey! No! You promised me, you promised!” Amber wailed in fear as she used every ounce of muscle that she possessed, trying to slow me down and haul me back. Her efforts were futile, and I easily took another lumbering step forward.

“Mmm, hey, sweetheart! You know if you ever wanna party without your boring big brother around, we’d definitely rock your world, Honey!” Freddy said with a lecherous grin directed at my sister.

“Wow! Look at that, Freddy! I believe that he just turned another shade of red! Do you think that you just made him jealous? Maybe he wants to go out on a date with you instead?” Carl asked sardonically. “Is that it David? Do you wanna play with our baseball bats? Are you a switch hitter?”

I couldn’t help it; the bellowing noise that came out of me sounded like an enraged bull.

“Davey! Stop! Just ignore the assholes! Please! Don’t do anything stupid! You promised me! You’ve never broken a promise to me before, so don’t hurt me by doing so now!” Amber cried out in desperation as I got within five feet of the loud rumbling Buick, my fists clenching and unclenching in a murderous rage.

“Don’t listen to your sister, David! Come play with us, so that we can get you a personal visit with Bubba for breaking your restraining order,” Freddy said with a mocking laugh.

“Yeah, but don’t worry, Bro. We’ll take care of your girls for you while you’re getting some dick,” Carl quipped as he giggled like a nutjob.

“Tiger!” CC wailed mournfully.

I turned my head towards her as I heard her cry out, and I saw how distraught she looked. Poor Mrs. Kuchter stood next to her, clutching her purse, looking bewildered at the scene unfolding before her bespectacled eyes. I swiveled my head back towards my antagonists and saw that they had started to move their car forward at a crawl.

“See ya around, David, or maybe we’ll just be seeing your sister and girlfriend around without you,” Freddy shouted over the loud rumbling of his engine as he drifted towards Mrs. Kutcher’s house.

I took another couple of cumbersome steps in their direction as Amber did her best to impede me. I snarled at them as they passed in front of where CC was trembling on Old Mrs. Kutcher’s porch. My chest was heaving with adrenaline, and everything seemed so slow and crystal clear.

It’s weird what you notice at moments like that. I could see the heat shimmering off the black painted metal of the trunk and the sun’s rays that were glinting of the soft angles where the side-panel met the chrome fender. I could smell the sweet scent of fresh-cut grass and a hint of my own sweat that was already starting to wet my shirt even this early in the morning. I could see the profile of Carl’s head as he leaned out the car window preparing to taunt us once again. His spider tattooed neck scrunched up against his shoulder, making it look like a blob, and his silver earring also glinting in the strong sunlight. I wanted nothing more than to rip it from his head just to hear him scream.

“Hey, sweet tits! I’ve got great news! Freddy said that he wouldn’t mind if I dated you at the same time as him, so we’ll just have to run into each other soon, little girl. Don’t fret though, I won’t make you wait too long, Babydoll. I promise!” Carl yelled up to her as they slowly drove off down the street while giving a few more catcalls and wolf-whistles.

I tried to run after them in my mindless fury, but Amber was a dead weight clutched to my waist. Somehow even in my state of mind, I knew that chasing them was futile, so I turned instead towards where CC was shaking like a leaf on Mrs. Kutcher’s shabbily painted grey wooden porch.

“My, my! How disgustingly rude! Who were those two ruffians?!”

“Davey...” my sister growled angrily as she still clutched at my back.

“Tiger!” CC yelped as she broke into a run towards me as soon as she realized that the college assholes were turning the corner down the street.

“Amber,” I growled right back, wanting to vent my anger on something, anything.

Before either of us could say another word, CC slammed into me, clutching at my neck as she burst into tears and sobbed uncontrollably into my chest.

“Why?! Why won’t they just leave us alone!” She wailed as she hiccuped with her sobs.

My anger swirled inside of me like a hurricane as my heart wrenched to hear my lover’s questioning plea. My mindless rage vanished in an instant to be replaced by a cold seething fury as I focused on consoling one of the girls that I would gladly die for.

“It’s okay, Butterfly, it’s okay. I’m here. I’ve got you. Those assholes might be able to play these little mind games, but they can’t actually hurt you while I’m here with you, and I’m not leaving your side any time soon, my love,” I whispered to her as I hugged her tight and rubbed her back.

I felt my sister squeeze me where she was still clutched around my waist; her breath was hot on my back where her cheek pressed against me. I could feel her trembling, whether from anger or fear, I wasn’t sure. After a brief moment of feeling her arms tighten around me, she abruptly let me go.

“I am so furious with you right now, Davey! God damn you! You broke your promise to me, and I never ever thought that you would!” she hissed as she stepped away from us.

“Amb...”

“No, Davey! Don’t Amb me! We’ll discuss this later, we have to get CC calmed down, and then we have a full day’s work to do. I’ll deal with you at home,” she stated firmly as her green eyes flashed her wounded ire at me.

I sighed heavily. I fucked up, but I couldn’t help it. I just wanted to force those cock-suckers to leave my girls alone. Not only did I accomplish absolutely nothing in regards to that, but now Amber was pissed off at me again. Before her fifteenth birthday, we’d never had a single fight, and now she’d been mad at me quite a few times since then.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered, but I doubt she heard me as she stepped a few feet away and started gathering the weeding tools and gloves that had been hastily dropped on the lawn.

CC was still crying within my arms, and if she’d registered anything that was said between Amber and me, she didn’t let on.

“David, lad?” I looked up to see Old Mrs. Kutcher slowly waddling her way over to us. “I don’t know what those hooligans wanted, but I think that you three should come inside and have a nice cold glass of iced tea. It’s awfully hot outside already, and it’s not even ten, and poor Cindy is all shook up over what those cretins said. Should I call the police? Those boys gave me the creeps,” she commented as she patted CC on the arm and looked at us with compassionate concern.

“No, it wouldn’t do any good, Mrs. Kutcher. Thanks for your concern, though. I think some Iced Tea would be just the thing right now; we’d definitely appreciate that a lot, Ma’am,” I replied politely. “How’s that sound, Butterfly? Let’s all go have a break and cool off some. I love you, Baby, and I’m here; I’ve got you, Honey,” I said as soothingly as I could while stroking her back and kissing the top of her head.

“Okay,” she mumbled as she let me slip her to my side so that we could walk together.

“Amb, come have some Iced Tea ... Please,” I asked, my eyes pleading with her to come.

Amber rolled her eyes at me, but she relented and followed us over and stepped up onto the rickety old wooden porch. I inhaled deeply as I cleared the top step, and the heavy scent of roses filled my nostrils. A few bees buzzed harmlessly around us as they flitted from flower to flower on the blooming bushes that surrounded the rails around the front of Mrs. Kutcher’s house. It may be old and in need of a little repair, but she maintained a well-groomed yard. It was full of flower beds, rose trellises, and lilac bushes, which we had rapidly learned over the course of a few weeks were her favorite.

“Come in, come in, don’t be shy. Make your way straight through to the living room and have a seat on the chesterfield, I’ll be right back with some Iced Tea and biscuits,” she stated warmly. “forgive the mess, but these old bones find it hard to move around nowadays. I ain’t as spry as I used to be, so it’s harder to keep up with the cleaning. Thank the good Lord for Sheila Sacchetti, she’s a doll, she comes over once a week and helps me to get most of my chores done. Anyways, I’m rambling, I’ll be right back.”

CC had gotten control of herself and was only slightly sniffling now, although she maintained a death grip upon my hand and bicep. Amber didn’t say a word, but at least she was right behind us as we made our way down the creaky hallway floor. It smelled like Pine-Sol cleaner, and the golden floorboards gleamed waxy with polish. It certainly seemed clean, no matter what she claimed.

We passed a stairway leading upstairs and a bathroom door, slightly ajar, before walking through into a decent-sized carpeted living-room. The light green plastered walls were filled with pictures, some were antique-looking black and white portraits, and others were modern color snaps of what was most likely her kids and grandkids. We sat down on an antique-looking sofa, it had clawed wooden feet and stiff-backed cushions, and we looked around, taking in the decor.

It was like stepping into a museum, everything looked ancient but well kept. It was apparent that the mahogany furniture was a full set; the coffee table, settee, and high-backed chairs all had the same carved motif and patterned material. Mrs. Kutcher sure must love doilies because they were everywhere, under lamps on the end tables, covering the coffee table, and all over the mantle of the fireplace.

“Are you going to be okay, Baby?” I asked CC gently as I turned slightly to face her.

Amber had sat on the opposite side of her and had grabbed her other hand as we sat.

“It’s alright, Sugar, those jerks can’t do anything to you now, sweetie. We won’t let them!” Amber vowed reassuringly.

“I’m...” she took a deep breath and paused. “I’m okay. It’s just so frustrating! I hate the nightmares, and even though I know that I’m safe with you two and that I’m never alone, I still feel vulnerable at night. I hate feeling like that!” CC exclaimed forcefully. “I just wish that I knew why they want to torment me like this. How can people be so evil? I wouldn’t do this to anyone! Every time I see that damn car, it makes me have flashbacks of what he did to me,” she moaned out pitifully. A stifled sob escaped her lips, and she trembled slightly as she clung to our hands even harder.

I gently pulled her into me and gave her a hug, Amber kept a hold of her hand and rubbed her soothingly on her back.

“We’re here for you, Hon,” Amber murmured quietly.

I tried to look at Amber with all of the compassion and love that I was feeling for our distraught girlfriend, but her eyes flashed angrily at me, and she pursed her lips in a way that said that I wouldn’t be let off the hook anytime soon. I sighed mentally, I knew that I had just fucked up, but my rage had just exploded at the thought of CC all alone out front when her attacker was hovering by in such an obviously threatening manner. I’d seen her nightmares first hand as they left her sweaty, terrified and bawling as a result of fuckface, and it tore me up inside.

I felt helpless to help her sometimes, and I just wanted to lash out and destroy what was causing her so much anxiety and pain. Especially because until these fuckwads had started randomly showing up at our job sites, CC had gotten to the point where she was barely having any bad dreams anymore. I knew that I had an issue with my temper, but my anger wasn’t out of place; how I reacted to it was atrocious though, and I knew it.

Whenever I thought about someone threatening a person that I loved or cared for, I felt myself losing control. Maybe I needed to open up to my Sensei, I had just started going back to my classes, and I knew that he would probably be able to guide me. On a brighter note I was stoked that the girls had had their first session Monday night, at some point down the road they would be capable of defending themselves within reason, and that made me feel good for the future.

“Here Dearies, I brought a plate of fresh biscuits that I just made this morning too. They’re my grandson’s favorite, chocolate chip oatmeal,” Mrs. Kutcher said kindly as she shuffled into the room, bearing a tray with four tall glasses of Iced Tea and a big plate of cookies.

Amber bounced up and took the proffered tray from her helping her to set it down carefully onto the coffee table. “Mmm, I love chocolate chip!” she exclaimed as she took one and chomped down on it eagerly.

CC straightened up and grabbed a tissue from the coffee table in front of her, dabbing her eyes.

“Thanks, Ma’am, they look delicious!” I replied as I reached out and grabbed a glass and a cookie, handing it to my sweet Butterfly, before grabbing some for myself.

“You’re more than welcome. I don’t get much company these days, and you three have been kind enough to listen to me ramble whenever you’ve seen me,” Mrs. Kutcher said with a grandmotherly smile. “Now, are you alright, Cindy, Dear? Those awful boys really seemed to have shaken you up.”

“I’m okay now, thank you,” she said quietly as she dabbed at her eyes again before taking a sip of her Iced Tea.

“Do you know those boys? I can still call the police if you want, they were saying some horrible things!” she exclaimed as she took a cookie and nibbled on it.

We all fell silent, as CC told Mrs. Kutcher what had happened at Marty’s party, how I had rescued her, and the subsequent attack upon me, including the arrest and restraining order. When CC mentioned that part of the story, Amber’s eyes flashed their anger at me all over again, and I sighed regretfully. I hoped that she’d accept my apology later. I never intended to hurt her, and even though I technically didn’t break my promise since there had been no physical contact between us, I knew that was a very fine line and a weak argument. I knew with certainty that I would have broken it if I could have gotten ahold of them. So I guess that point was moot.

“ ... and now they are kinda stalking us, Ma’am. They’ve shown up at our various job sites randomly for the past couple of weeks now,” CC explained, her voice subdued due to her lingering fear.

“Oh, my poor thing!” Mrs. Kutcher exclaimed emotionally as she grabbed a tissue to dab at her own watering eyes. “Thank the good Lord that your boyfriend was able to stop that ... that low-life ... before he got any further! My, my! Now, if you need me too, I’d be more than happy to tell the police what I saw and heard today, that should change their dumb minds about who’s in the wrong!”

“Thanks, Mrs. Kutcher, we appreciate it, we really do, and we might just ask you to do that, but I think that I want to talk to our parents first and see what they want us to do,” I explained sincerely.

“Yeah, at this point, I’m more afraid of the cops acting like morons than the idiots in the car!” Amber piped up angrily. “But, as David said, we’ll see what our parents think first. Maybe they’ll want to call the lawyer too,” she mused.

“So getting to a more pleasant topic. Who cuts your lawn for you? Your yard is beautifully maintained,” I commented.

“Thank you, it’s one thing that I still enjoy greatly in my old age. Flowers and plants are so pretty! My grandson, Timothy, stops by on the weekends and mows it for me, I take care of my flowerbeds and Sheila, my neighbor across the street helps me to prune the rose bushes. She’s such a dear, did I tell you that?”

We chit-chatted amiably for another fifteen minutes or so until I figured that we’d best get back to work. We had to make up for yesterday’s rain and try to get as many of our clients finished up for the week as we could. The forecast was calling for a couple of days worth of torrential rain heading our way on Friday and Saturday, and that meant that we had only today and tomorrow to get the rest of our weekly mowing done. We politely thanked Mrs. Kutcher for the cold drinks and delicious cookies before heading back out. We quickly finished up Mr. Planter’s property, and as we drove away, we waved back at the grandmotherly figure that had waddled onto her porch to see us off.

We changed the way that we’d been going about our jobs under my direction, I was adamant that we all stayed within sight of each other, no more separating who was in front and back. Thankfully Amber agreed and didn’t put up a fuss because she otherwise was still clearly vexed with me. Other than grunts in response to any attempts at communication that I made, she gave me the silent treatment, and other than a couple of sad looks, CC stayed out of it altogether.

We saw the college assholes four more times, but other than just loudly revving their engine, just letting us know that they were there, they didn’t do anything. CC was on edge, but she resolutely got whatever tasks that she was on done and maintained her composure as best as she could. I was immensely proud of her. We worked hard that day, and we didn’t finish until well after seven that night. All of us were frazzled, grass-stained, and sweat-drenched by the time that we got in our vehicles to head home.


I shut the door behind me and watched silently for a moment as Amber and CC kicked off their shoes and futilely scrubbed at some errant grass stuck to their calves. Their ankles and knees were stained green from walking and kneeling on the freshly cut wet grass all day. It hadn’t completely dried until midafternoon; we’d gotten a lot of rain yesterday after all. I kicked off my runners and saw that my ankles weren’t any better off, and my sports socks were most likely ruined too.

“Amber...” I went to say, but paused as she turned towards me. Her eyes blazed furiously and she raised her hand and swung at my face. I didn’t attempt to stop her and took the full brunt of her slap upon my left cheek.

“How dare you! You lied to me, BROTHER! You broke your word! I have nothing to say to you right now, so stay out of my way!” she hissed fiercely, her words stinging me far greater than her slap ever could.

“Angel?” CC said hesitantly.

I watched, tears forming in my eyes, as my sister turned and gently pulled CC into a tight hug.

“I love you, Cindy, Sugar! Please don’t worry, I’m just super mad at David right now, and I need some time,” she soothed. “He promised me that he wouldn’t go after them, and he broke his word. I’m hurting so badly inside right now, and I’m pissed as all Hell. I’m going to go shower in my parent’s room, you two can use ours, and then I’m going for a soak in the hot tub. Please keep him away from me for a while, Hon. I love you so much, and if you want, you can join me alone in the tub after,” she told her while kissing her gently on the lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.