Having a Little Fun - Cover

Having a Little Fun

by Stevew

Copyright© 2020 by Stevew

Incest Sex Story: Two girls have fun with one of their dads. As you will read I got lost in some historical details a few times. I hope that it adds to the story and doesn't make the story hard to read. If it does I'm sorry.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Sex Toys   .

John came home early from work on Friday night to surprise his daughter Janet. He had raised her by himself since her mother died two years ago in a multi car pile up on the interstate highway. In the two years since he had never dated. He didn’t think that it was right to bring another woman into the household, at least not until Janet was older. For now he was content to just watch his daughter grow up.

It was only a few months ago, that he realized that his daughter was turning into a younger duplicate of her mother. Of course he had helped her with buying clothes and stuff and knew she had been wearing bras and even the occasional bikini for a few years now. He hadn’t really realized just how well she was filling them out until after she had turned thirteen. Now at fourteen he noticed that she was really being filling out those A-cup bras nicely. Her mother had worn a C-cup herself, but of course she had also been a couple of inches taller than her daughter was now.

Jan had been a five foot ten walking, talking goddess, or at least he thought so. She had those lovely C-breast and a killer ass. She also had a slim waist and broad hips. They had gotten married when he was twenty-five and she was nineteen. Janet had been born a couple of years later. Unfortunately there had been complications with Janet’s birth that left Jan unable to have more children. It didn’t matter to John, he was content to have Jan and his daughter. Besides the fact that Jan couldn’t have any more children didn’t detour them from trying. Their love life actually became better afterwards, and they had sex three or four times a week instead of once or twice a week.

After her death the grief over Jan’s loss had dampened his desire for sex, at least for a year or so. Janet had been thirteen for a few months before John curiosity looked at women in a sexual way. It was around that time occasionally jack off. At first it had only been here and there, but in the last year it had become more often.

Normally he imagined some of the women that he worked with, though he had discovered some stories written online about men and women, and even some boys and girls, having sex. He found himself reading more and more of these stories. He especially enjoyed reading about men and young girls doing it. He particularly liked the stories where the girls enjoyed it just as much as the men. He began to notice just how much his own daughter seemed to prance invitingly around him. It made him wonder if she was, in her own way, trying him know that she was interested in him. His fantasies began to include her having sex with him.

(Sorry I got lost in his history for a moment.)

Anyway, John had gotten home early. He opened the front door and heard silence at first. He knew that Janet had invited over Mary to spend the weekend with them. She and Mary had been best friends seemingly forever, even before they had had similar tragedies in their lives. Mary’s father had been killed a few months before Jan’s mother. He had been killed during a bank robbery, in which he had been shot.

Her mother was a good looking woman, and he had considered dating her of late. She too had not remarried since her husband’s death. The four of them, Jan and her dad and Mary and her mother, had even had occasional cookouts together over the years. They became close friends, in fact Mary’s mom was the only woman in fact that John had had sex with since his wife’s death, and it had only been one time.

Mary’s mom, unlike John, occasionally had friend come over. Her name was Joan and she often spent the night. (At that time, no one suspected that anything was going on between two women. Lesbian activities went unnoticed.) They however enjoyed each other. They even had some sexual toys, though sex toys were uncommon and hard to find back then.

(Sorry got lost again.)

Out of the blue, John heard a faint noise coming from his daughter’s room. Curiosity had him walk slowly to her room. The door was partly open. Quietly he opened it a little farther and saw his daughter and Mary. Mary was laying on the bed with her legs spread and Janet was on top of her. There was something around Janet’s waist and she was moving her hips up and down. Mary was making soft moaning sounds while Janet moved her hips back and forth and sucked on Mary’s small tits. Dumb struck, John watch them for a few minutes. Watching his daughter’s bare ass and occasional glimpses of her bald pussy go up and down on her friend made his cock stiffen. Soon he had stripped out of his own clothes and was moving his hand up and down his stiff rod.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.