Jason's Tale - Cover

Jason's Tale

Copyright© 2019 by Zen Master

Chapter 10: It’s Just Another Job

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10: It’s Just Another Job - Jason was left to pick up the pieces after his family was torn away by an accident. When a friend asked him to help with a project that would take 'no more than fifteen minutes', Jason had no reason to refuse....

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Military   Science Fiction   Violence  

We let the two women sit there naked on the deck in front of the fore-cabin while the men went around stripping all the bodies. Weapons here, valuables there, clothes in the pile at the mast. Gina was right, I looked at the younger one quite a bit, but I didn’t need all the problems I’d get from claiming her as mine. They would both go to the men unless someone came up with a better idea.

Some of the wounded pirates would get better if they were taken care of. The rest of them would not. Those that we could not save were simply put out of their misery and treated like the rest of the dead. It was harsh, but not as cruel as leaving them to die in agony over several hours or days. The ones who might live were stripped and searched, then moved out of the way until the work was done.

It was mid-afternoon by the time all the bodies were disposed of. All of their weapons and all of their valuables went over to Wrong Place, and we had them wash the decks with as many buckets of water as it took to get all the blood off.

The last thing we did before allowing them to get dressed again was interview each one. I had Gina listen in with Aldo beside me to practice his writing. I asked each man what his name was and where he was from, as well as one or two other questions. How many cities did New Isle have? Who were the women? Why were they onboard?

They were all, except for two or three, from New Isle. There was only the one city on it, New Hold or Newhold. The two women were the captain’s wife and daughter. They had come along to ensure that some of the women captured were in good enough condition when they returned to their home to serve as household maids and personal servants. While the Lady Vera had probably never been with any man but her husband and Miss Tina was almost certainly a virgin, they had both witnessed their female servants being used by men without any concern about the servant’s wishes.

Anyone taken back to the Pirate Isles was a slave, and women taken there would be used by anyone their owner authorized. Both of our captives had watched female servants who had displeased them get fucked to death. Gina was appalled at the stories we heard and would not argue with any fate I ordered for them.

When it became their turn, neither woman denied any of the stories. That was simply how slaves were treated. If they didn’t want to be slaves they should have fought harder or hid better so they weren’t captured. I’m not sure that either one really understood it but, by their own rules, they themselves were now nothing more than meat to be used by my men.

I think we were down to sixteen prisoners by the time we got underway again, eleven healthy men, three wounded, and the two women. I wanted to head straight to our new friend’s place, but we had to find it first. Jono and Eric and the Commander were on Vengeance along with half of the shieldmen and an assortment of other men, so we put the two pirate princesses in Jono’s cabin for the moment. With a guard outside the door to keep them out of trouble.

I couldn’t think of anything better than to hold a lottery or drawing for them, so while we were looking for the creek I had a couple of our men who carved wood make up some wooden chips. We needed enough for each man to have his name on one. The women’s initial services would be awarded to whoever’s name was drawn first. I figured I’d have Gina draw a chip for Lady Vera’s first blowjob, then Miss Tina’s first blowjob, then Vera’s first fuck, then Tina’s first fuck, and so on.

If we limited them to five blowjobs and five fucks per day, that would be twenty men or close on a fifth-part of our crew. It would take them five days to go through our entire crew, but they would be alive at the end of it. They would be well broken-in as sailor’s whores, too. They may not truly enjoy their services but they’d learn to pretend pretty well. We shouldn’t have any trouble from them at all, after that.

It was close to dark when we found the creek again, so we put our entertainment on hold for the night. We had Vengeance go in first and tie up to their pier, then we tied up to Vengeance. Jono went down to where the cooking pot was and called out “Elder Simmon! Is dinner ready yet? We brought some guests!”

People came out of hiding from every direction when they recognized us. I told the Commander to keep the prisoners onboard for now, maybe in the fore-cabin, and went to talk to Elder Simmon. This time there were probably fifteen or so men who wanted to listen in. All the women and children were hidden away.

I thought I should address that first. “Elder Simmon, it is good to see you again. I see that you have many good men with you. I also see that your children and women are safe somewhere else. This is good and right. You cannot trust anyone you don’t know. We are here for dinner, if the stew is ready. We also have gifts for you to thank you for your hospitality.”

“That is good. What gifts do you have?”

“We caught a pirate ship today. We will want to keep some things because we will use them ourselves, but for the most part you and your people may have anything on the ship. If any of your people need a knife, they may have one, as the dead pirates no longer need theirs. If any of you know how to use a sword you may take one, but our men will test you to prove that you know how to use one. Otherwise you may not have a sword. They are too valuable to give to someone who cannot use it. Do you need axes? The pirates had many axes. They can be used to fight with, or to cut trees. They had bows and arrows that you can use for hunting. The ship has food that you may have. Any that your people need they can have, saving only that enough is left that we can use the ship ourselves.”

“You are generous. What do you need from us?”

“It is as before. We need things that you do not have, so we will settle for your friendship and help. We want to have a place to stay, so that our men can rest and our ships do not get worn out. We will continue to look for a better place than this, but until then we will try to be good friends when we visit.”

“Why not stay here? What makes this a bad place to stay?”

“It is your home. If there was no one here, we would build our base here. It is a good place. However, when our ships are here your home will have many rough men, looking for ale, women, and trouble. Your home would not be peaceful if we stayed here. Do you know of a larger creek or river nearby, large enough that we could turn our ships around in it? The ships need to be out of the sea, protected from the waves like here.”

“We would welcome a single ship like yours, with men who are good and don’t cause trouble. However, we would not want several ships full of men who get drunk and go looking for fights. There is a larger river a day’s walk towards the dawn. Perhaps it would be faster on your ships. If you want I can have some of our men show you where it is.”

“Perhaps tomorrow? My men are hungry for that stew. Also, there is another thing, not a gift but something for us to lend you that you must give back eventually.”

“What is that?”

“Not all of the pirates died. We captured fourteen. Three are injured. We do not want them on our ships, but we do not want to kill them either. Have you heard of King Tom? He is a man who many of the Island’s people have accepted as their king, a good man, and he has outlawed slavery. So, we cannot make these men our slaves. Instead, we may put them to work but if they are good workers we must release them in ten years. We want you to have as many as you can take.”

“We cannot feed so many.”

“That is true, but we will give you some food, and with the tools we will give you, you should be able to grow more food. You must decide. We will use the men to help build our base, first, though. After we are done building our base we will give you as many as you want. We will tell them that they will be treated well as long as they work well, but they will be hunted down and killed if they try to run away. You and your men must do that. If one gets away the others will run, too, so when the first one tries you must bring back his dead body for the rest to see.”

“We will think about that. We will eat now, and show you the river tomorrow, and we will think about the men.”

“Thank you for listening to us.”

The stew was even better than before. They must have added some more vegetables and some spices of some kind. It was really good. I told Gina to try to find out what they put in it, as I would be happy eating this at home. Jono and Eric made sure that some was taken to the pirates on their ship and the two princesses on our ship, and the watches were changed so that all of our people could eat.

In the morning we gathered everyone together along with a couple of ‘native guides’ and sailed eastward in both ships looking for that larger creek. It took a couple hours to reach it. It was on a small bay that was protected by a spit or sand bar, and it was probably about twice as wide as Clear Creek, the one we had been staying at. This one still wasn’t wide enough to turn around in, but it was a lot wider than Clear Creek was. At least here if one ship was tied to a pier or the riverbank another ship could pass it.

It seemed peaceful, a beautiful place to live. Why wasn’t anyone living here? Our guides seemed surprised that we could ask that question. The pirates! If there was a structure visible from sea, every pirate ship that came by would land and raid the place. Right, that whole rape, pillage, burn, and kill thing.

Well, if the pirates came to us it would save us hunting them down. We would need some kind of fort, though, before we could sleep safely on land. Time after time on Earth, warships were captured when the port they were in fell.

Would the locals -if any- be upset about us building a base here? We would be better neighbors than the pirates, we would buy anything we took and bring in cheap goods for them to buy, but we would also be troublemakers when our men were off the ship and drunk. Our guides just shrugged. Their village on Clear Creek was too far away for drunk seamen to bother.

Good. If we didn’t find any reason not to, we would build our base here. We lowered our boats to explore both sides of the river and released our guides to go back home again with our thanks, asking them to tell Elder Simmon that we would be back by in a few days to see what they wanted from Vengeance. We, in our turn, would be asking for that big cook-pot and whoever the cook was who made the stew taste so good.

We spent the afternoon looking around the neighborhood. We sent a boat up the river to see what they found, we put half of the prisoners to work chopping trees down and dragging them to the river’s edge and starting a pier, we sent the other half along the east coast to a headland around the bay to start building a lookout post there, we left Vengeance with some of our men on it to inventory its stores, and we took Wrong Place out to cruise the coast for a few miles in both directions to see what we found.

We found nothing worth mentioning or remembering, either on the coast or out at sea, and came back to the river. I never had heard our guides mention a name for this river or bay. Maybe we could found a town here and name it Jayport!

When we got back to the river we held our lottery for the first day. Gina declined to participate but suggested that the women themselves pick the names. We tied the two ships together and locked all the prisoners up in Vengeance’s forward cabin. When we had everyone together I explained what was going to happen.

Except for four people, everyone in the crew had their name on a little wood chip in a basket I held up, and the two women were going to draw names. Those four people were myself, as the two women had nothing that I didn’t have a better supply of -Gina gave me a hug at that- Gina herself, as the two women had nothing that she needed -the men all laughed at that- and Jono and the Commander, whose cabins the women were using.

Each woman would draw eleven names and Aldo would write them down. Those twenty-two men would remain on the ship for the afternoon, while everyone else did something useful. The women would alternate. The first name drawn by each woman would get sucked. The second would get fucked. The third would get sucked, the fourth fucked, and so on. Each of the women would suck five men and fuck five men. By the time they were done their mouths and slits would probably be sore, so the eleventh name each had drawn would use that woman’s ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.