The Man Child Out of Dimension (Fallout 4 Lemon Fanfiction) - Cover

The Man Child Out of Dimension (Fallout 4 Lemon Fanfiction)

Copyright© 2019 by Sorrowfullvirgin27

Chapter 1: Dimension Change

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Dimension Change - The main character Joshua is doing a gaming binge since Fallout 4 has just released what follows is his story after a unique encounter with lightning. No sex for the first few chapters

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Slavery   Fan Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts  

The Story starts out with our character (You)Joshua Heez Playing Fallout 4 during a Dark and Stormy night, Knock, Knock, Startling me snapping me out of my gaming binge as Fallout 4 Just came out, “ Yeah who is it?” I say after calming down. “ Honey its mom, dont stay up to late playing your new game it suppose to get pretty vicious out tonight we are supposed to lose power, so be careful.” She says.

“I wont Mom, thanks for letting me know about the storm” I reply thinking ill stay up just until it gets pretty bad outside then go to sleep thanking the divines that it was friday night and that I don’t have school tomorrow. I had just started Fallout 4 before mom had knocked on the door checking out and downloading various mods, thinking how funny it was that the game hasnt even been out for 12 hours yet and there were already hundreds if not thousands of mods.

“That should be enough mods downloaded to make the first playthrough more interesting’ I say after downloading yet another cool looking mod, backing out of the mod menu and restarting the game making sure all the mods were installed correctly and the mod load order was properly refreshed. “ So far so good it hasnt crashed yet” i say while pressing the A button to start the game (PC but with Xbox controller) Loading ... and then the screen changes and along with the change comes these words. “ in the year 1945, my great- great grandfather serving in the armywondered when he’d get to go home to his wife and the son he’d never seen. He got his wish when the U.S. ended world war II by dropping atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The world waited Armageddon ... but instead, something miraculous happened. We began to use atomic energy not as a weapon, but as a nerly limitless source of power. People enjoyed luxuries once thought the realm of science fiction: domestic robots, fusion - powered cars, portable computers...”

“But then, in the 21st century, people awoke from the Amercian Dream. Years of Consumption led to shortages of nearly every major resource. The entire world unraveled. Peace became a distant memory. It is now the year 2077. We stand on the brink of total war ... and i am afraid. For myself, for my wife, for my infant son. Because if my time in the Army taught me one thing, its that war...”

“War Never Changes” kachiiik Boooooom And everything went black, no sound, no feeling, no thoughts just blackness.

Next thing i know im staring at myself in the mirror but i look better and feel better then i notice something behind me.

“Your gonna knock them dead at the V.A office tonight baby” Said a woman behind me.

I recognize her almost immediatly as the second choice in the game as The main characters spouse

“What ... The ... Actual ... Fuck...” Then darkness again as i pass out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.