A World of My Own - Cover

A World of My Own

Copyright© 2019 by zazupitz

Chapter 2: Where Do I Go From Here?

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Where Do I Go From Here? - A rich guy changes his own world when he studies hypnotism and practices on his sister.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

My success with Jan should have had me on cloud nine. After all, the time I spent buried in all those books was finally paying off and I got my first taste of how good true control could be. I could truly be her master if I really wanted to be. But, did I want that and what would I do with her once she was completely enslaved to me? Should I try my newly discovered talent on Emily? That could be fun as well but would I be able to accomplish the same with her? I spent the next couple of days locked in my room just trying to sort all of this out.

I needed to understand my true desires and I needed a plan for achieving them. So, my next step was to scour the Internet for everything I could possibly find on Master / Slave relationships. What was possible and what would get the wind in my sails or should I say, wood in my mast?

What I discovered was rather simple. Actually it was reaffirming. First, I was not alone. The Internet was full of information on all sorts of Master / Slave relationships. Second, I simply wanted the freedom to do whatever popped in my head without reservation or hesitation. The questions that remained were how far I wanted to go and with who and the answers proved to be equally simple. I wanted a world of my own. Nothing less than complete control was going to be acceptable. The question of who was simple as well - anyone who struck my fancy.

I needed a plan and that is what I spent my time developing. That proved to be a significant challenge, primarily because I couldn’t keep focused on the present. I kept getting caught up in what would ultimately be possible and that was making me horny as hell. I needed some relief or I was going to go crazy. I needed to give Jan another lesson and I needed to do it now but was she home? I realized I would have to leave my room to find out and then I realized I hadn’t left the room for a full 4 days. Jeez but I was consumed with this thing.

I caught a quick shower, threw on a pair of Dockers and a pullover and headed downstairs. If my space was impressive it was nothing compared to the rest of the house. It was built as an exact replica of a traditional country home in the north of England or Scotland. It was the kind of home where you might find English royalty relaxing or some major industrialist vacationing and entertaining. Heavy wood paneling, great oak stairs, amazing chandeliers, the richest carpeting and lots of stained glass were just a few of the features that stood out. Just about every room had a fireplace and the staff ensured there was a fire burning in every one. It was magnificent and I wasn’t interested in any of it. I was on a mission. Where was Jan?

If anyone knew it would be James, our head butler. James was stereotypical right down to the uniform. In this case it was a tuxedo with a morning coat, an image that should have been found in the Webster dictionary next to Butler. James was traditionally discreet. Nothing that was ever said or done by any of the family ever got repeated, and James had the entire staff perfectly trained to be equally discreet. It was the perfect setting if I ever got my plans together.

I found James in his study organizing the household expenses and he quickly directed me to the kitchen where Jan was apparently getting some lunch. Damn, I realized I was starving so I made a beeline for the food and my next adventure.

I found Jan at the table just beginning to attack a roast beef sandwich that looked fantastic and the first thought that popped in my head was “I want that one”. So, without so much as a hello I whispered our one word, Scrava. Jan immediately froze and fixed her eyes on me. There was no sense of any emotion in her them. She was simply waiting for instructions.

“Jan, that sandwich looks good. Give it to me.”

Without hesitation she handed it over and I dove in. It was every bit as good as it looked and Jan just sat, tranquilly watching me devouer her meal.

I went through it pretty quickly before I remembered why I was looking for her. It was actually the strain of my cock trying to escape my pants that brought me around. Jan was about to get a very different meal and now had to be the time.

Two of the kitchen staff that were working on dinner had to go anywhere else, quickly. Esmerelda was probably in her late forties. She had a decent looking face but the body was just round from head to toe. Actually, she was shaped like a short barrel and was about as appealing as one. What saved her was her ability at the stove. When she got to work on a meal, magic happened. The other staff member was her daughter and everything Esmerelda was in the looks department Fernanda wasn’t. She was 19, at least 6 inches taller than her mother with long curly brown hair she normally had it tied up in a bun, striking green eyes, nice breasts that stood proudly from her chest and an ass that was about as perfect as any I had seen. She worked for us during the summer and went to the university the balance of the time. The thought suddenly crossed my mind that she would have to join the fun but not now. I chased them out so I could have a “private” conversation with Jan and they obediently turned and left us alone.

I turned my attention to Jan who was still sitting quietly waiting for me to tell her what I wished of her and I realized then and there that I wanted her cherry. I wanted it now before some creep slipped in ahead of me. I wanted to tear her clothes off, bend her over the counter and fuck the shit out of her. I was getting ahead of myself again. I shook my head to clear it, took a few quick breaths to calm my nerves and settled on a quick blowjob.

“Jan, do you remember your lessons?” A slight smile creased her lips, the twinkle I saw in her eyes the first time returned and a clear “Yes” eased out of her mouth.

“Have you been with anyone else since that day?”

“No, no one.”

“Have you been playing with yourself since our last lesson?”

“Yes, but not a lot.”

“How many times, Jan?”

“Just twice.”

“Listen to me carefully Jan. From now on you don’t play with yourself unless you ask my permission first. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I will ask you first before I play with myself.”

“Jan, have your been thinking about giving up your virginity?”

“Oh yes. God yes. I think I’m ready. I even talked to mom about it. She thinks I should wait but she helped me get a prescription from Dr. Rainer for birth control pills. She said it was just a precaution.”

“Well Jan, I’m not going to take your cherry.”

A look of disappointment invaded her face before I got the rest of the thought out.

“At least not yet Jan,” and the disappointment faded just as quickly. “I want you to suck my cock. Remember what you learned the last time and make it good. If you can manage to take all of me and swallow every last drop I may let you come to my room later for a good long fuck. If you don’t satisfy me I’m going to fuck your throat, come all over your face and leave you here for the help to find. Understand?”

“Yes! I can do it. I promise,” and with that she dropped to her knees, pulled me around on the stool and started to work my pants open. She immediately noticed how hard I was and a slight look of worry crossed her brow. Almost as quickly, that became a look of determination and she freed my cock.

She wasted no time getting her tongue to the task and she had in fact remembered what I taught her. She worked her tongue slowly up and down my cock a few times and then stopped to work my balls into her mouth. She suckled each for a bit and then started up my cock again, this time concentrating on the head for a few seconds before she started down again. When she let my balls go this time she continued down and began searching for my asshole and as much as I liked that the last time that’s not what I need now.

“Jan, don’t worry about my ass. Get my cock in your mouth and make me cum.”

She didn’t miss a beat. She engulfed me and immediately found a rhythm. With each stroke she got me deeper and by the fifth stoke her chin came to rest on my balls. She held it for a second and looked up at me with such a look of pride I nearly applauded. I was amazed, showed her a great big smile and leaned back in the chair to let her know she was doing fine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.