Who Is Fucking Her Today? - Cover

Who Is Fucking Her Today?

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Passive man has out of control cuckolding spouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   .

He now knew that she’d married him mostly because of his society connections. Lots of lavish party invitations where she could flirt and more. She was a beauty with the best body of the few he’d ever gotten to touch. And she played the role of the demure potential life partner right up to the honeymoon.

She’d been damned clever, he learned too late, hiding her wicked ways carefully. When it was done and legal, right after the consummation fuck, only the fourth one she’d given him, her true self emerged.

The wedding night was at the same hotel as the reception and he had been skillfully plied with alcohol by the maid of honor, a totally inaccurate term for this one he discovered, and the spiked toast poured by his bride after their brief copulation had knocked him out until morning. “Clitty”, short for a family name “Clitendra”, was snoring beside him when he finally awoke. She looked quite disheveled, with marks on her naked body he had no memory of making.

He learned much of this from her later during one of those horrible times when she taunted him so, seeking to demean him any way she could. He’d learned of the source of those wedding night marks. Three of the groomsmen were of her choosing, young men who he’d never met or even heard about, certainly not relatives. One was white, one black, and one Asian.

They were lovers, or more accurately fuck-buddies since she didn’t know how to love, and had screwed her all night long after she left his bed. They had been frequently banging her all the time she had known him, right up to the wedding. She and the so-called maid of honor had orgied with them a few nights earlier while he had his bachelor party. Adding insult to injury, she bragged that all had cocks notably larger than his.

She had him by the short-hairs. His inheritance hinged on him remaining married for five years. They promised to be long ones.

Clitty didn’t work, at least not at a paying job. Her avocation seemed to be finding and fucking men she found interesting. She was excellent at keeping up outward appearances too, seeming like a dutiful and loving wife at social and family events. She was an excellent cook and housekeeper; a gracious hostess. She provided satisfying pussy on demand, but just not limited to her husband who partook as his horns got to be too much.

At first her frequent infidelities happened elsewhere. When her husband did not challenge her, she got more brazen in her behavior, trying to get him riled up. She would parade naked as she met him at the door, suggesting she’d gotten back from some fucking or other before him, and would serve dinner the same way, weather permitting. She might be nude on the back deck, sipping a drink with her pussy oozing the afternoon’s collection in plain sight of a few upper rooms in the neighbor’s houses, possibly where she’d collected some of the sperm.

He kept a normal demeanor, not even reaching to grasp an offered tit or bun. When they did fuck, she would ask if her pussy still felt good to him. Was it wet enough, etc.? Nothing direct but lots of innuendos.

It reached the point where she began bringing fuck-buddies home, setting up meetings so he would walk in on her riding some guy of most any race in their bedroom or on the family room carpet or couch. He’d say hello, get himself a drink, and stay in another room until the fornicator left. She would casually walk up to him, semen oozing out of her slit and running down her thighs, and give him a welcome home kiss.

About a year into the marriage, when Clitty’s ever more blatant provocations were not causing the blow-up she wanted, her younger sister arranged a lunch with Clifford, the husband we have been talking about.

Titiana, who was often called “Titty” because of her lovely chest appendages, apologized for her awful sister who confided in her when she’d been drinking. Clifford reached for her hand and simply said, “Only she can apologize for her transgressions and I doubt she ever will. I really don’t care anymore. What really motivated this meeting?” She realized that he was far more perceptive than he appeared.

“I’ll be direct, since you seem to be that way. I believe that you should have married me instead. She had you so dazzled you never noticed how I tried to get your attention. Is there any way I can help you break her hold so I have a chance to prove myself? That does not include fucking until you are free of her. I am eighteen now and still a virgin, by the way. I will keep that until marriage, unlike my slut sister who didn’t even make it to fourteen.”

Titty said she’d like to read the terms of the trust, if he didn’t mind. She was working as a legal secretary so had some access to advice as well. They arranged to meet the next day.

At lunch, she quickly scanned the document and said she had an idea to pursue and she’d get back to him as quickly as possible. He thanked her with a hug. There was at least a glimmer of hope. He avoided sexual contact with Clitty from that point on. She didn’t seem to care, he noticed.

It was almost a week before he got more than quick texts that there was progress. Titty recommended a dinner meeting at a particular hotel restaurant in a nearby town. “We ought not be seen together, if possible,” she cautioned. He was intrigued.

Titty explained, “As I am sure you are aware, the trust says you must be married before age twenty-four and remain so for five years to receive full vesting. You are twenty-three and a half, correct? [nod] And you have been in this marriage only one year.

“The best outcome would be if you had not married my sister at all.”

Clifford exclaimed sadly, “But what’s done is done!”

Reaching for his hand, Titty said softly, “But not if it never happened!”

Shocked at this, Clifford’s jaw dropped, “WHAAAT?”

“My sister was already married so the one with you is void and can be annulled!”

“PLEASE explain!”

“I have told you how she gets drunk and babbles to me. A few months before you were supposedly married she went off to Vegas with two of the guys who stood up at the wedding. On a drunken dare they went to a wedding chapel to marry one of them and practice the kind of wedding night she sluttily wanted. What they didn’t realize was that it got filed for real. I found the license in the state records.”

Clifford, utterly shocked, asked, “How did you track this down?”

“I used the best spy technique in the world, I got naked with each of those guys and extracted information until I found what I needed.”

“But ... but, you said you were going to stay a virgin!”

She grinned, “I still am. Get a room and I will explain. It is best done with both of us nude, if you are interested.”

Very, very shortly they were in that state on a comfortable bed. With Clifford on his back, Titty laid on her side and gently fondled his erection. After kissing it briefly she began her tale.

“Just because I am a virgin doesn’t mean I don’t have a sex life. Hell, I’m every bit as horny as my sister but just have more self-control. To answer your question, I started with oral sex but that wasn’t enough to loosen their tongues, so I stepped up the game. They were partly drunk and the room was rather dark, on purpose by the way, so I got on top of them and gave them a slider, which I do so well than most men think they are in my vagina.”

Clifford was intrigued, “I’ve never heard of a ‘slider’”.

Climbing on top of him she placed her outer labia over his shaft. They were large enough to nearly cover it. She then “slid” along the shaft, lubricated by her pussy juice, giving stimulation much like going in and out of a pussy. She pulled off at the last moment as his shaft spurted semen, just like an avoidance of an internal creampie.

“Damn,” he remarked, “That was really something!” They snuggled for a while then she had him lick her to an orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.