How My Girlfriend and I Started Sharing Our Fantasies - Cover

How My Girlfriend and I Started Sharing Our Fantasies

Copyright© 2020 by Just The Boyfriend

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Didn't take long. My girlfriend is very sexual and we fantasize all the time. Ready to go to next level

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

I already knew my girlfriend was wild and highly sexual by things she would say to me and comments she had made. Forexample, the first time we ever had sex was, I kid you not, in the back seat of a Chevy Nova at the movie theater. I did not initiate the sex. I probably would have but she beat me to it. Right in the middle of making out she stops kissing me and pulls away. looking up at me she says “You wanna get laid?” Now it did’nt come out like a question when Jolene said it. More like a sexy come-on. And that’s nothing. Now she usually says something like “Fuck me, come here and fuck me baby. You’re going to pound me right?”

Jolene is very bi-curious. A very sexy woman flirted with Jolene at a concert we went to and when she saw my attitude about it, which was indifferent and I didn’t feel threatened by it, she then talked about the girl flirting with her like “hey that girl keeps flirting with me!” And Jolene was not unhappy about that fact. Quite the opposite. Now she takes double takes at women she thinks are sexy all the time. Which is absolutely normal because a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman no matter who the beholder is, male or female. Doesn’t make her a lezbian. Having sex with or sexual thoughts about women doesn’t either. But in my opinion if one is having sexual thoughts about the other gender in a positive way then they are bisexual. I don’t think you have to act upon those thoughts. If you can orgasm by having thoughts about the other gender then I would say you are bisexual, lol. That would contradict what I stated at the beginning of this paragraph that Jolene is bi-curious. So the correction is that Jolene is bisexual. I like to keep things fair so my sexuality will need to be clarified. And that is coming up shortly.

The sharing of our fantasies to each other just comes up naturally when we have sex. Jolene likes to be in control. Jolene does most of the talking, laying out every detail. She incorporates women in the fantasy, but only for her to touch, when she found out my big turn on was having another man give her some cock she ran with that. Then I asked her one day why was it ok for her to be able to be with another guy but it wasn’t ok for me to be with another girl? She said that I opened that door up and that it was on me, not her and then laughed. lol That is the truth!

One day when we were just playing around I told her the next time we go to the grocery store I’m gonna drive around back, into the dark alley, pull over, and fuck her hard against the dirty brick wall and getting caught or at the least being seen was a probability. That made her cum so hard that her cum flowed all over my cock, all over me, lol.

Well sexting followed and that’s where I first tried out bringing another guy into the picture, not knowing how she would react.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.