The Mirror - Cover

The Mirror

Copyright© 2019 by Southpark

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A misplaced item found, an interesting discovery made. Science and sex, with a bit of fun thrown in. Codes to be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

After a lighthearted chat with Sasha as he ate his lunch, Dave headed back home, his mind going a thousand miles a minute, thinking of the more carnal uses of the mirror. He had intentionally tried not to think of those uses, but once his mind latched onto it, his hormones started running rampant, and it was all he could do to walk out of the diner without his pants tenting out.

Arriving home, he immediately headed down to the basement, and grabbed the journal. Looking over the experiments, he decided to do a few tests to assuage the scientist within that the device was safe to use in the manner he intended.

Grabbing a pair of scissors, he cut a small lock of his hair, and after centering the mirror over the tray, he inserted the hair partway. Willing the device to shut off, the hairs that were through the mirror were sheared away, leaving the reminder in his fingers.

Throwing the hairs in the trash in annoyance, he thought some more. Suddenly, he ran upstairs, and out the back door to his mom’s garden. Digging a bit, he found what he was looking for, and quickly ran back downstairs to the basement.

Setting the mirror up in the usual manner, he lowered the earthworm partially through the mirror. As he was holding it, he willed the device to shut off.

Nothing. It stayed open.

“YES!” Dave shouted exuberantly. Incidentally, he was also exuberant with his hand gestures, and it took 5 minutes to hunt down the earthworm he flung across the room.

Grabbing the earthworm, he went back and sat down at the workstation. Since he never let go of the mirror, it was still set to above the tray. Putting the earthworm through again, he repeated the command out loud, with no change. Next he placed the mirror between two alligator clamps, suspending it over the table, and hung the earthworm over the lip of the mirror.

Steeling himself, he let go of the mirror. Expecting the earthworm to be cut once he let go, he was amazed that the mirror continued to remain active.

Seeing that the earthworm was about to go through the mirror completely, he reached out to grab it, only to stop himself and continue watching. As it went through completely, the mirror reverted back to normal, and the earthworm disappeared.

Waiting anxiously, he noticed the dirt on his hands and table from when he dug out the earthworm. Looking at the mirror, he could see dirt on the alligator clips holding the mirror, but nothing on the mirror itself.

Grabbing the journal, he filled out his observations so far, while waiting for the earthworm to reappear. Since he forgot the stopwatch, he kept an eye on the tray while working. After what he assumed to be 5 minutes, the worm was suddenly there, halfway out of the tray.

Grinning to himself, Dave grabbed the earthworm and repeated the test several times, before bringing it back to the garden and placing it in the dirt.

“Thanks buddy”


After washing his hands, Dave thought about the next step he was going to take. When he touched the woman he delivered pizza to the day before, it was completely accidental, not knowing that things would pass through the mirror. This time, however, would be an intentional act on his part.

Dave was a normal, 18 year old, intelligent male. He enjoyed school, his friends, and the sciences that his father introduced to him. Being an 18 year old, he also had the hormones that came with it, and often found himself thinking about different sexual situations with a variety of women - normal adolescent daydreams. Now, however, he had the ability to make those daydreams a reality.

Warring between his need to explore further with the wants of his hormones, Dave quickly grabbed the mirror, commanding it to show the owner’s daughter from the diner before he lost his nerve.

The mirror hazed over as usual, before showing the woman, dressed as she was at the diner but inside a different setting, most likely her home. Watching her closely, he realized she was on the phone, her shouting voice audible through the mirror. Apparently, the conversation was with her lawyer, and the news wasn’t good.

“Fuck!” she shouted, throwing the phone at the couch in the room. Dave watched as she grabbed the glass of wine on the table, before downing it and refilling the glass. As she finished off the second glass just as rapidly, she grabbed the bottle and started walking away.

Dave commanded the mirror to follow her, and watched as she went up the stairs to what seemed like her bedroom. Here, he watched as she put the wine glass and bottle on the bedside table, before stripping angrily. He watched, jaw slightly slack, as more and more of her body appeared before his view.

‘Wow, her husband is a dumbass,’ he thought, looking at her features. She was dark haired, with slight middle-eastern features. A narrow, slightly upturned nose, slender jaw with prominent cheekbones, and big doe eyes, Anger distorted her features slightly, but for a moment her face was in repose, and it was beautiful to Dave.

Following the curve of her graceful neck, delicate shoulders led the eyes down her flawless tanned back to a narrow waist, before flaring out slightly to modest hips. Dave found himself staring at the shape of her back, the dimples of venus along the top of her rear, and the long legs that she had, and was showing to full effect as she bent over at the waist to pick up the clothing on the floor. As she did so, he could see hints of her nether lips, bare of hair, and quite pouty looking.

As she straightened up and turned around, holding her bundle of clothing, Dave could see clearly her front side. Modest breasts, but fitting for her frame, they stood perky and with upturned nipples, the areole just slightly darker than her tanned skin. Looking lower, Dave noticed a small strip of brown hair over her lips, and the puffy pussy was more pronounced from the front.

Watching, slightly spellbound, Dave’s eyes followed her going into the bathroom to throw the clothes into a hamper, before going to the huge bathtub and turning on the water. After it ran for a moment, she closed the drain, and went back out to retrieve the bottle of wine along with the glass.

Setting the items down on a tray next to the bath, she closed the bathroom door and looked at herself in the full length mirror on the back of it.

“That goddamn skank doesn’t have a body close to this! What the fuck! That P.I. better have some goods on John soon!” Dave assumed John was the ex-husband, but continued watching.

“Fuck it! I don’t want to think anymore. Fuck that asshole.” She continued on her rant, walking back and forth in the moderately sized bathroom, before finally stopping. Turning to the bath, she grabbed 2 colored balls from a plastic container on the side, before tossing them in the water, then shutting off the water flow.

Testing the water with her hand, she then climbed into the bath, easing herself into the water that was becoming colorful and bubbly from the bath bombs she put in.

Laying in the water, her head was the only part of her above water, though parts of her torso would occasionally float up, providing an interesting view to Dave.

Dave, however, was tired of just looking. Moving the view closer, Dave thought for a second before having the mirror intersect with the water. Half expecting water to come through, the view looked like videos of a waterproof camera half-submerged, though the part above water was obscured with bubbles. Moving the orientation more brought the woman’s body into view, with parts obscured by the bubbles from the bath bombs.

Continuing to navigate the mirror, Dave felt like he was maneuvering the world’s smallest submarine, a thought that caused him to giggle out loud. After clearing the last cloud of bubbles, he could see the woman’s body in its entirety,

Her left leg was bent at the knee, while her right leg was extended straight, with the foot at the opposite wall of the tub. She was mostly in a reclined position, and he could see her arms lazily swirling the water, her movements causing her breasts to sway and jiggle while underwater.

Dave, his mouth dry, and cock as hard as he ever felt it, brought the mirror close to her right breast. Reaching in, he encountered the warm water before feeling flesh, gently caressing her skin before hearing a soft, muted gasp. Pulling his fingers back, he reoriented the mirror so he could see her face.

What he found was a confused look upon her face, as she felt alongside the breast he just touched. Looking around in the water, she didn’t see anything, and shrugged before relaxing back into the water.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.