The Mirror
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Southpark

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A misplaced item found, an interesting discovery made. Science and sex, with a bit of fun thrown in. Codes to be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

It was an innocuous thing, the mirror he found. Dave was just walking down the street when a bright light crossed his vision, almost causing him to stumble. After a second to recover, he looked around, before spotting what looked like a mirror in the bushes to his right.

Kneeling down, he reached in to grab the mirror. The second his finger touched the surface, a warm feeling seemed to infuse his body, before quickly dissipating, almost as if it never happened.

Pulling it out, he examined the object. About 2 inches in diameter, it looked like a regular mirror you’d find in a girls purse. The edges were gold colored, slightly discolored, but the mirror itself was immaculate, no scratches, blemishes, or even dirt. When he flipped it over, his breath caught in his throat.

On the back, in bias relief, was a stunning portraiture of a woman. The carving looked like Aphrodite laying on her bed, arms above her head, with her head slightly turned to the right. Sculpted to look like gauzy material was covering her breasts and mound of venus, there was no doubt that the woman carved in the mirror was naked underneath.

Dave examined the object closely, noticing that parts of the woman were shinier than the rest. He rubbed his finger over her, noticing that his fingers tended to rub the parts that were shinier.

“Well, duh.” he thought. Anyone who held this mirror would reflectively run their fingers over the protuberances - her breasts. At least, any male who held it.

As his fingers passed over her chest absentmindedly, he wondered who could have dropped the mirror. Dave was taking a shortcut to work, and normally wouldn’t have gone this way, as the area was overgrown and houses abandoned. But by cutting through two empty yards, he would be at the back of the pizza place where he worked, instead of walking the ½ mile he normally did.

Standing up suddenly, he took a quick glance at his watch. ‘Shit! I’m gonna be late if I don’t hurry,’ he thought, before putting the mirror in his pocket and quickly running the rest of the way to work.


Pulling up to the curb of the next house, he put the car in park. Dave didn’t own a car, but the owners of the pizza shop were friends with his family, and let him use the company car for deliveries when he was working, the only caveat was that he fill the tank at the end of the shift from his earnings. Dave felt this was more than fair, and usually ran the car through the car wash once or twice a week as thanks. Even though it was a company car, the owners used it on their days off as their personal car, so the small gesture was appreciated.

Putting on his hat, he grabbed the pizza bag and started towards the door of his next delivery. Ringing the bell, he stood back and waited.

As the lights in the foyer came on, he saw a glimpse of something wispy pass by the window next to the door. Once it opened, he barely managed not to choke as he took in the lovely sight of a beautiful woman wearing some scanty negligee.

“Hi, sorry, I rushed to get the door. Can you hold on while I grab my wallet?”

Dave only nodded as he slowly lost the ability to reason. ‘Holy shit she’s HOT!’ was the thought that went through his head, as the woman turned around and started rummaging through her purse on the counter. Roughly his height at 5’10”, she had a pale complexion, auburn brown hair, breasts that defied logic, and an ass that would stop traffic.

As the lyrics to Sir Mix-a-Lot’s song started going through Dave’s head, she finally turned around, a full smile on her lips. ‘Thanks for waiting! Here’s what I owe for the pizza, though I think you already got the tip, right?” She smiled coyishly.

“Uhh...” was the response from the 18 year old. ‘Shit, stuff like this doesn’t happen in real life!’ he thought to himself.

“Oh, it happens occasionally, especially to those deserving.” She said. Dave just goggled at her, before slapping his hand over his mouth, prompting her to laugh lightly.

“Don’t worry, I’m just being a bit naughty. Why don’t you set the pizza down over here?” she said, indicating the table next to the door.

“Uh, yeah. Sure thing, miss.” Dave replied, woodenly moving to place the pizza on the proffered table. “Can I do anything else for you, miss?”

“Oh honey, you’ve done plenty. Now take one last look before you go and tell all your friends about this,” She said.

“Miss, I would never. But thank you for the lovely view!” Dave replied, slowly looking her up and down, before she smiled one last time and closed the door.

Making his way back to the car, all that was running through Dave’s mind was “Holy shit!” Sitting down in the driver’s seat, he grimaced when his cock hit the steering wheel. Taking a deep breath, he took one more look at the house, before driving off to his next delivery.

“Man, I wish I could see her naked!” David exclaimed, driving down the street. As he negotiated the next turn, he felt something warm in his pocket. Reaching for it, he cursed when the seatbelt bit into his hand, preventing him from reaching whatever it was. Pulling over on the next side road, he put the car in park before undoing the seat belt and pulling out the mirror. Looking at the woman carved in the back, he wondered what was making it warm before he turned it over and stopped.

In the mirror, instead of his reflection, he saw the woman he just delivered pizza to, completely naked and smiling at him.


“Holy Shit!” he exclaimed, for the nth time in the past few minutes. “What the fuck?!” His brain couldn’t comprehend what he was seeing. For all intents and purposes, the mirror that he picked up looked like a small screen that was displaying the woman he just saw, without any clothes on. As Dave drank in the beauty of the woman, his cock grew even harder in his pants, almost to the point of pain. Without even really realizing what he was doing, he fished out his cock and started stroking, while looking at the woman in the mirror. She vamped for him, turning this way and that, leaning over and pushing her breasts together, before turning around and bending over, showing Dave her ass. As she slowly reached back and spread her cheeks, Dave reached the point of no return, and started ejaculating, spraying his cum all over the steering wheel, windshield, and himself. Eyes closed, he didn’t see the few spurts that hit the mirror, before being absorbed, though he felt the warmth again suffuse his body as it did so.

Opening his eyes, his brain slightly foggy from the massive orgasm he just had, he noticed the white streaks obscuring some of his view in the windshield. Looking around, he groaned, as it was evident that he made a mess of the car. “Fuck!” He exclaimed, never having done something so private in a public setting. Looking down at himself, he started mopping up as much of the mess as he could, before cleaning the steering wheel. As he tried to wipe the window, it created smears, making more of a mess. Finally giving up, he turned the car towards the direction of the car wash, before realizing he had another pizza to deliver.

Looking at the GPS on his phone, he realized he wouldn’t have enough time to clean the car before the delivery would be late. Sighing, he slowly made his way to the delivery, which was a nice older granny type, before making a beeline to the car wash. He got out of the car, before stopping himself, and turning around to grab the mirror he placed in the center console. After putting it in his pocket, he went inside to pay for a car wash, a bottle of windex, and a packet of lysol wipes.

As the car went through the car wash, he cleaned the windows of the streaky film, before wiping down the interior of the car with the Lysol wipes. Sniffing the air, he went back inside and grabbed one of those scented pine tree air fresheners, hanging it up on the rear-view mirror, before heading back to the pizza joint.

“Everything ok? I thought you’d be back like 20 minutes ago,” Marsha, the owner asked Dave. Slightly older, somewhere in her mid 40’s, Marsha looked like the quintessential MILF that everyone wished were in their lives. She ran the pizzaria, having inherited it from her husband, who in turn inherited it from his father. A local joint, it was popular with the community, having plenty of seats for the rather small high school students that would come by and hang out. Dave, being in his senior year, saw many of his friends come in to eat and hang out. Marsha’s daughter, June, was a cheerleader in her junior year, and oftentimes brought a bunch of friends after practice to hang out. Dave was friendly with her, but they hung in different cliques, so they didn’t really hang out outside of school. Still, she was always friendly, giving him a wave hi and bye, and would stop at the counter to chat with him if he was working.

Tonight, however, she was with Brad, the QB of the varsity football team. Since the head cheerleader was known to be his cousin, Brad tended to look elsewhere for dates, avoiding the varsity cheerleading team entirely. Mostly because they all swore him off after his attempts at groping and copping feels whenever they found themselves alone with him.

As a small knit community, word spread rather quickly about Brad and his tendencies. June, however, was looking to be head cheerleader next year, and figured that Brad couldn’t be all that bad, and would give her social standing a boost if she were to land him.

So far their hanging out seemed casual enough. Not a date, but if things went well, would definitely lead to one. As June looked around, she saw that Dave was there, and gave him a quick smile and a wave. Brad, frowning, looked over at who she was waving to, and immediately scowled. Dave was unaware, still in conversation with Marsha

Dave was one of those assholes who called him out on feeling up a cheerleader last year, resulting in the girl running away and him getting in Dave’s face. After a heated exchange, Brad attempted to throw a punch at Dave’s head, before having his whole world turned upside down right before blacking out. Apparently one of the other cheerleaders who just happened to take Judo, flipped him from behind when he started his punch, and knocked him out cold. After that none of the varsity cheerleaders would even look his way, and Brad placed the blame solely on Dave.

After a couple of locker shoves and almost causing Dave to take a header down a flight of stairs, Dave had enough, and the next time Brad reached out towards him, he had him down in an arm bar with just enough force that Brad thought he was going to lose the arm. As it stood, he wasn’t able to play the next game due to soreness, but since the incident happened quickly, and out of view of anyone else (which Brad had planned), neither one of them were disciplined, and Brad just told his coach he was horsing around and overextended his elbow. They mutually stayed out of each other’s way, but the animosity continued.

Knowing that Dave was friends with June, Brad upped his charm, thinking that he was stealing June from Dave. June, not noticing Brad’s reaction to Dave, smiled to herself thinking that her goal of being head cheerleader was one step closer.


“So, after hitting that pothole, I dropped the can of Doctor Pepper, and it sprayed all over the inside of the car. I know you hate the smell, so I cleaned it the best I could, wiped everything down, and put an air-freshener in to try to get rid of the smell.” Dave explained. “I washed the car while I was at it.”

“Oh Dave, you’re too much. You could have just wiped it down, the smell of pizzas will overtake anything you do in that car anyways.” Marsha said, looking at him fondly.

‘If only you knew,’ Dave thought, before smiling back at Marsha. “Well, any other deliveries come in?”

“No, I think it’s wrapping up for the night. Why don’t you flick the lights before starting to close up the front?” Marsha asked.

“Sure thing,” Dave replied, before starting the nightly closing ritual. After flicking the lights off and on, the patrons remaining started bussing their trash before heading towards the doors. They all understood not to overstay at closing, having heard of people being banned for 3 months after causing a scene at closing. Since it was the town’s main hangout, that was a social death blow, especially since the town sheriff enforced the ban.

After the last guest left, Dave locked the front door, before starting to clean the restaurant. Clearing off all the tables, he wiped them down, then started sweeping the restaurant. As he did so, Marsha was in the office, counting the deposit and settling the credit card transactions. When Dave got to the bathroom, he closed the door behind him and pulled the mirror out of his pocket. Looking at it, it only showed his reflection staring back at him. He shook it, before looking at the back again, rubbing his fingers over the lady, before turning it back over facing him.

Thinking for a moment, he then said slowly and carefully, “show me the woman I saw earlier.”

After a moment, the mirror fogged up as if someone breathed on it, before clearing and showing the woman he made the delivery to. As he watched, he saw that she was once again clothed in the lingerie, but was laying on what appeared to be her bed, the knee closest to him raised. She was fondling one of her breasts with one hand, while the other was slowly caressing the area between her legs, though he couldn’t see what she was doing.

Mind blown, Dave kept looking at the scene intently, before muttering, “man, I wish I could see what she’s doing with that hand.”

After a moment, the angle changed, showing Dave a closer view of the juncture of her thighs, with her hand slowly circling her groin. As he brought his face closer to the mirror, the scene in the mirror grew closer as well, allowing him to see the pink flesh of her womanhood, the clear juices that ran from it and down her backside, and the glistening of her fingers as she circled her clit, every once in a while dipping in her center to gather more juices before circling her clit yet again.

Dave brought the mirror even closer to his face, his erection straining at his pants. As the mirror got closer to his face, he could almost smell the heady scent of aroused woman, and her vulva filled the view of the mirror. Moving robotically, he brought his other hand to caress the surface of the mirror, only to encounter wet flesh. Recoiling, he moved the mirror away from his face, changing the view in the mirror to show more of the woman, who stopped moving and was sitting up, looking around. She patted between her legs, looking around, before shrugging and laying back down.

‘No fucking way!’ Dave thought. ‘I did NOT just touch her pussy through the mirror!’

As he looked at the mirror, he noticed that the fingers of his other hand was sticky. Bringing it closer to his face, he noticed that scent of feminine arousal, along with moisture on his fingertips. Looking at the mirror, then his fingers, then back at the mirror, he slowly brought his fingers towards his mouth, before tentatively licking them. The sweet taste of pussy assailed his taste buds, but before he could do anything else, a knock on the door sent him into a panic, shoving the mirror in his pocket.

“Dave, you ok? You’ve been in there for the last 10 minutes.”

“Uh, yeah. There was a bit of a mess in here, so I’m almost done cleaning. I’ll be out in a moment,” Dave replied, his attention drawn to his cock, which was pushing out the front of his pants.

‘Shit,’ he though, before re-arranging things to be more presentable. After pulling the trash bag, he opened the door, coming face to face with Marsha.

“Was everything ok in there?” She asked, before walking around him and into the restroom. After looking around, she took a sniff, then a longer sniff, before looking at Dave quizzically. Opening her mouth, she quickly shut it, before shaking her head and walking out. “Let’s close up, I’m dying to get home.” She said as she walked away from him.

“Ok.” Dave replied, confused at her reaction.


After a quick wave and goodbye, Dave walked from the car back to his house. Marsha gave him a ride home whenever he worked, so he wouldn’t be walking when it was pitch black. As he entered his home, the quietness of everything assailed him.

Dave pretty much lived on his own, his parents off on another cruise somewhere. His older sister was already out of college, and working in the big city, with her own apartment, while he finished high school living at home alone.

Their house was nice, not ostentatious, but well furnished. Dave’s father held several patents in the computer field, several which could be found in every modern computer in the world. Due to that, he had retired, and started travelling the world with his wife this past year now that Dave was ‘mature and an adult at 18.’ Dave appreciated the trust his parents had in him, and would never do anything to betray that trust, but coming to an empty home day after day wore on him. He hung out with his friends, and had his co-workers to chat with, but at the end of the day he was alone. A few years ago, he would have loved the situation, as any teenager would love the freedom away from parental units, however now that the fantasy became reality, he wondered how quickly he would have gone stir crazy back then.

After a quick change of clothes, he plopped down on the couch, mirror in hand. What he experienced so far was nothing short of magic, but growing up in a tech-savvy household, he wondered if that was true.

Peering at his reflection, he continued to ponder. After a moment, he said to it, “Show me the woman earlier.”

Once again, the mirror fogged, up, before showing a darkened scene. He could faintly make out the bed, and a vague shape under the covers that he assumed was the woman. After a couple of seconds, the scene brightened until it looked like it was daylight in her room. He turned the mirror this way and that, and the scene remained fixed.

“Bring me closer to the woman,” he said, before the mirror zoomed in towards the woman. Again, he turned the mirror, and the scene panned in the direction that he turned. Moving the mirror closer to his face, the scene seemed to move an equal distance towards the woman on the bed. Getting up, he walked forward in his living room, but the perspective in the mirror stayed the same.

Moving back and sitting own, he thought some more. Moving the mirror closer to his face again, he reached towards the surface with his finger, and poking at it. Going through the surface, his finger travelled a short distance before touching the comforter, and causing a dent in it.

Seeing the dent, he looked closer. Dave realized he could see the whole dent, including the area his finger was pressing down on. His finger, however, became hazy past the surface of the mirror. Wondering what that meant, he drew his finger back.

Thinking he needed a drink to wet his suddenly parched mouth, he put the mirror on the coffee table, before getting up. The moment his fingers lost contact with the mirror, the scene disappeared, reverting back to a plain mirror once again. Stopping mid rise, he picked up the mirror again before fully rising. Touching the surface just resulted in a fingerprint, which he wiped off. After placing it back on the coffee table, he grabbed a soda from the kitchen and took a couple of sips before going back and sitting down on the couch.

“Show me the woman from before,” Dave said, not touching the mirror. The mirror remained a mirror. Placing a finger on the side of the frame, he repeated his command, watching the scene from earlier emerge. Removing his finger, the scene disappeared again. Picking up the mirror, he placed it on his lap, the shorts he was wearing preventing direct contact with his skin. Again, he repeated the command, with no reaction.

‘So, requires physical contact without barrier. Interesting.’ Dave thought, before picking up the mirror again.

“Show me mom and dad.” Again, a haze, before he saw the image of his parents. Naked. On a bed, fuc...

“Stop!” he yelled, somewhat instinctively, right before the mirror became a mirror again.

Shaking his head, he put the mirror down and took another drink of his soda. “I really didn’t need to see that.” He said, mentally trying to erase the picture from his head. Knowing your parents were sexually active was one thing, seeing it was another thing entirely. Not that they were in bad shape, quite the opposite. But, still...

Shrugging it off, he picked up the mirror again, but this time turning it over and looking at the image on the back. Again, he was struck by how the figure resembled the Aphrodite he remembered from the mythology class he took, except that she was more in line with his personal ideal body style, vs the more rubenesque manner that the famous artists portrayed her.

The edges on the back of the mirror looked weathered, with a slight tarnish in areas. The figure however was pristine, though, again, her breasts seemed a bit shinier than the rest of her. The detail work seemed almost too fine for human hands to have made it, but Dave knew that was just the product of extreme skill wielded by the artist who created this mirror. The details of her face, the folds in the sheet covering her, the lines in the palms of her hands, it seemed almost too realistic.

As he took another sip, he flipped the mirror back over one-handed. He started rattling off places and names, waiting a few seconds after each utterance to confirm what he saw.

“Show me the Eiffel Tower” The historic landmark appeared on the mirror

“Pyramids of Giza.” Even without the command ‘show me,’ the pyramids replaced the view of the Eiffel Tower.

“Japan.” The entire country showed up in the mirror, as he didn’t specify any specific area. “Tokyo.” The island zoomed in rapidly until it was hovering over an area David assumed to be Tokyo. “Tokyo Tower.” The image zoomed in again, coming in at an angle to show Tokyo tower from the side.

“Statue of Liberty.” The mirror hazed over, before clearing, and showing the iconic statue in New York.

“Times Square.” Again, the mirror hazed over, before showing the famous landmark. “Manhattan.” The image of Times square zoomed out, before the mirror showed a large portion of Manhattan island.

Speaking out loud to himself, he tried to make sense of what he figured out. “So, it can show me any place that I speak out loud, will change perspective instead of shifting to a new location on occasion, and understands my intent behind the words instead of just what I say.”

Looking up, he thought some more. “Pizzeria.” After a moment, his workplace showed up on the mirror. Thinking hard, he pictured a pizzeria he would occasionally visit a town over. “Pizzeria.” The mirror hazed over, then showed the one he was thinking of.

Thinking hard, he thought the next phase instead of saying it. The mirror hazed over, before showing exactly what he was thinking.

The image of the moon showed on his mirror.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.