Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 26

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

Marie was desperate to scrub herself clean as soon as she arrived home. The humiliation of having her hair covered in cum and piss was bad enough, but the fact that her long hair had been roughly chopped off was what finally brought tears to her eyes.

Marie wept as she looked at herself in the mirror in the bathroom and saw hair that was ragged and spiky. She looked like someone with a bad skin disease that caused hair to fall out. As she looked at herself, Marie also saw the dress that she was wearing. This made her cry even more because she knew that she would never be able to wear that dress again. The dress would make her remember that afternoon of humiliation, and she knew that she could never bear to wear the dress that would be forever associated in her mind with that meeting.

But first, she had to try to clean herself and think of what she was going to say to Jane.

The shower washed away the remnants of the cum and the smell of piss that still clung to her body, but it could not prevent Marie’s mind from racing and reliving what she had suffered at the hands of Brad and Hiroshi.

Finally, Marie could not scrub her body more. She had almost made her skin bleed in places as she frantically tried to erase the places where Brad and Hiroshi had pissed on her. Her breasts were painful from the many times that she had rubbed them hard to wash away the sticky bodily fluids that she imagined still clung to her.

As she dried herself, Marie’s thoughts turned to how she would explain her appearance to Jane. Marie had long hair and Jane had followed her mother’s example. In fact, both women had dyed their natural black hair a light shade of brown. When they were together it was obvious that they were mother and daughter with similar figures, long legs, and matching hair. Now this would not happen.

Marie dried what was left of her hair roughly and taking a pair of scissors she tried to turn the mess that Brad had made into something that she would not be ashamed of when going outside of her house.

Jane was a bigger problem however. Marie would not be able to hide what had happened as soon as Jane saw her hair, so she decided that she would have to tell Jane the truth. She was aware that Jane would be disappointed and probably angry with her, but she had no choice. Brad had deliberately placed her in this position and she would have to try to make Jane understand why she had gone to meet him.

Marie dreaded the moment when she would face Jane and be forced to tell her the truth of what happened. In her mind, she started to rehearse what she would say, but when Jane finally arrived home and came into the kitchen where Marie was sitting, her reaction was not what Marie had expected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.