Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 24

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

Almost as soon as Marie rang the bell, the door opened. Brad stood holding the door open and ushered Marie into the room. Once inside, Marie took off her wrap and draped it over the back of the sofa – the same sofa where Brad had fucked her as she looked at Jane’s drugged face, and where Jane had heard her mother begging to be fucked like a bitch.

“You look stunning” said Brad as he eyed her up and down. The dress was having the effect that Marie had hoped for which was obvious from the bulge in Brad’s pants.

“Thank you” Marie replied. “Where is Hiroshi?”

“Don’t worry, this time he doesn’t want to miss the fun. He’ll be here soon.”

Marie looked around the room, but she could not see anything that would give her a hint about what Brad’s surprise might be. It was obvious that Brad was alone in the suite. Marie felt a little uneasy because she suddenly realized that no one knew where she was, and that Brad might become violent and harm her.

As if he had read her mind, Brad smiled and told her to make herself comfortable. Marie sat on the same armchair where she had sat before. She wondered if Brad was going to talk about why Jane had decided to stop seeing him, but he said nothing about that. Instead, he asked Marie why she had agreed to come to him.

Marie knew the answer was that she longed for him to fuck her and to make her his whore. However, she was afraid to come straight out and tell him, so she just shook her head and looked submissively down at her shoes.

She need not have worried about not answering because Brad answered for her.

“You came because you love to be treated like the slut that you are. You need to be used and abused by men – by strangers. Isn’t that right?”

Marie could only nod in agreement. “Yes” she whispered.

“Then today I’m going to show you what it means to be a worthless whore who only exists for the pleasure of men. You will be used like never before and like you could not imagine.”

Marie’s heart leaped as she heard Brad speak. Even though she did not know what was in store for her, she knew that it would be humiliating and also fulfilling because she had seen how Brad had treated her like a worthless piece of meat only good to be the receptacle for him to dump his cum.

At the same time, she thought that Brad had no idea of how she had already been the object of a gangbang in Dubai, so she knew what it was like to be treated by a group of men as a worthless cunt. But still she could barely contain her excitement waiting for Brad to begin.

However, Marie was not able to imagine what was going to happen.

Brad told her to stand up and remove her dress. Marie trembled when she heard that command, and she hastened to comply. The dress slipped off easily and Marie was left standing in her shoes, her thong and her strapless bra.

That’s when she heard the door opening. Marie looked and she saw Hiroshi come into the room. Marie was slightly embarrassed that Hiroshi had seen her half-undressed, but she needn’t have worried. Hiroshi stopped inside the room and gasped.

“Wow you look fantastic ... Good enough to eat!”

Marie smiled at the compliment and started to speak but she was interrupted by Brad.

“Hiro, did you bring the rest?”

Hiroshi nodded. “Yes in about 10 minutes.”

Marie was puzzled as she did not understand what the two men were talking about.

“Do you want to go first?” asked Brad.

“Yessss” grunted Hiroshi.

Marie knew that this could only mean one thing – that both men were going to fuck her. However, she also felt disappointed as this did not seem to be anything she had not done many times already in Dubai.

“How do you want me?” Marie asked.

“Come over here to the sofa like last time and bend over, but this time we will do something different” said Brad.

Brad was obviously in charge of what was going to happen, and Marie began to fear that he did not only intend for her to be fucked by Hiroshi and himself. She knew that he was not just interested in fucking her, but that he also needed to dominate and humiliate her. What she could not guess was how he intended to treat her.

Marie did as she was told and went to bend over the back of the sofa, but Brad stopped her.

“Take off your thong and bra” he ordered.

Marie hurried to obey and waited to see what would happen next.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.