Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 22

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

Marie was almost glad when she saw that Jane was about to speak. She thought that Jane would not remember what had happened because of having been drugged by Brad, but she was wrong.

Jane began to tell her mom what she had experienced.

“I know that Brad spiked my drink. I could feel myself being drugged, but I couldn’t do anything about it” was how Jane started the conversation.

Jane continued to tell Marie how she had been aware of what was happening to her.

“I knew what Brad had done to me; I knew that he had pulled down my panties, and when I heard the noise of a phone camera clicking I guessed that he had taken pictures of me like that.”

Marie nodded in agreement, but she was unable to speak because she was afraid of what Jane would think of how she had reacted so sluttily with the two men and Brad.

“But I was aware of what was happening to me, and later I could feel that someone was trying to fuck me. I was trying to scream and struggle, but the drug was too strong. I was totally helpless, and I wasn’t able to resist, but I could feel him rubbing his cock on me.”

Marie was silent as she listened to what her daughter was telling her. The thought that was running through her mind was whether Jane was aware of what she had done with the two men in the bedroom. However, Jane soon continued, and it was obvious that she had not seen or heard what Marie had volunteered to do.

“Suddenly I felt the man who had been trying to fuck me cum, and it was really a disgusting sensation because I was not a willing partner. Does that sound weird, after all that we did with Brad?” asked Jane.

Marie could only shake her head in response.

“It was strange because when Brad squirted his cum on my face before, and also when Hiroshi did the same, it was exciting. I enjoyed it because I was in control, but with that man, I was totally at his mercy and I was helpless. That was why it felt so different. It was almost like rape. Then later I felt that Brad was preparing to fuck me, but I heard you telling him to fuck you instead.”

“I had to do something to save you,” Marie told her daughter.

Jane smiled at her mom and thanked her, but also made a comment that caused Marie to feel almost ashamed.

“I know you were doing it to save me, but I also know that you wanted him to fuck you.”

Jane explained that she could hear how her mom had reacted as Brad was fucking her. She told Marie that she could hear all that Marie had said and how she had encouraged Brad to treat her like his bitch, and how she begged him to fuck her harder.

“But mom, I don’t want to meet Brad again. What happened really shocked me. I thought that Brad was my boyfriend, but after how he treated me and how he was willing to let those strange men fuck me, I can’t imagine ever feeling comfortable around him again. So I’m going to message him and tell him not to contact me ever again.”

“I know that I sucked his cock, and that I enjoyed him cumming on my face, but that was different somehow. I mean maybe because you were there and that made me feel safe. Even when I went with Hiroshi in the resort, I knew that you were near me, so I wasn’t worried about him trying to force me or anything.”

“But now I don’t feel safe with Brad anymore, so I am going to stop seeing him.”

Marie was not sure whether to feel happy or sad at what Jane had just told her. She was happy because she really did not want Jane to be fucked by Brad and possibly become pregnant; relieved that Jane had not been aware of how slutty and whorish she had been with the two men; and sad at the thought that she would not be able to be used by Brad again.

But that was a false assumption, as she found out a week later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.