Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 21

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

As Marie climbed unsteadily from the bed, exhausted from the intense fuck and suck, she turned to see that Brad was now intent on fucking Jane.

Marie knew that Brad would not make love like her boyfriend - instead he would fuck her roughly, treating her like the slut daughter of the slut mother that Marie had just shown herself to be.

She couldn’t bear the thought of what might be in store for her daughter and herself next, because she knew that Brad had no mercy and that he was totally depraved. The incident in the restaurant and at the pool had taught her about his true nature.

There was only one thing that Marie could do to stop Brad from fucking Jane – she would beg him to fuck her instead.

“Brad” she said in an unsteady voice. “Please fuck me like you did yesterday.” Marie hoped that Brad would agree and that he would not want to fuck Jane.

Brad hesitated about whether to fuck this willing whore mom or whether to take Jane’s virginity. In the end, he decided to fill Marie’s cunt with his cum because Jane was unconscious and he wanted her to be awake when he fucked her for the first time, so that she would know that her cunt belonged to him.

He also thought that he might make Marie pregnant and that that would cause a big problem between her and her husband. Of course, he did not know that Marie could not become pregnant, but he relished the thought that making her pregnant would give him more power over her body.

“Come here” Brad ordered. Marie walked to where he stood in front of Jane who was still lying totally exposed and unconscious on the couch.

“I want you to look at Jane while I fuck you” he said.

“Yes, Brad” Marie replied. “Anything you want.” Marie knew that she really wanted to be fucked by Brad, but she also wanted to protect Jane.

“Bend over the back of the couch” Brad ordered, and Marie hurried to obey.

She stood at the back of the couch and bending over, she offered her cunt that was still leaking cum from the man who had fucked her. From there she could see Jane’s face and her bare pussy. The sight was so arousing because it was so taboo that Marie was desperate for Brad to move behind her and start to fuck her.

She did not have long to wait because Brad was also anxious to fuck this slut mom and cum inside her. He had been patient while Marie was fucking and sucking the two men, but now it was his turn.

Marie was so wet that Brad had no difficulty in entering her and his hard cock pinned her body against the back of the couch. Marie’s tits were squeezed against the rough fabric of the couch and her nipples were sore from being scratched on the couch by the force of Brad’s thrusts.

“Brad, fuck me hard” Marie gasped. “Make me your whore.”

Brad obliged and slammed his cock hard into her willing cunt. With this encouragement from Marie, it did not take long before Marie could feel that Brad’s orgasm was about to happen.

His cock spurted his cum deep into Marie’s cunt and Brad groaned in satisfaction at how he had once again made Marie his sex slave.

As he did so, Marie was looking down at Jane’s face, and to her surprise she saw that Jane’s eyes were now open and she was horrified to realise tthat Jane was now aware of the depths of depraved behaviour her mom was capable of.

Now that Brad had released his sperm deep inside Marie’s cunt, he was satisfied that he had taught Marie a lesson, and that she understood that she was his sex slave without any will of her own.

Brad told Marie to get dressed and to take Jane home. Brad and the two men watched as Marie and Jane put on their clothes and left the hotel suite without dignity. Marie could feel cum leaking from her cunt, and she knew that there was dried cum on Jane’s pussy.

On the way home, the two women barely spoke to each other, but when they were finally behind their own door, Jane turned to Marie and began to speak.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.