My Speedo Gang Bang Fantasy

by Aussie Speedo Guy

Copyright© 2019 by Aussie Speedo Guy

Erotica Sex Story: I had my first orgy last May, there was six of us and I was the only bottom/vers guy there.  My arse took a pounding to say the least.  I wrote about it in depth on my blog. Today I was working on my stories archive and I found something I had written two years (to the week) before my first orgy.  It was is a work of fantasy and involves twelve guys.  My first orgy was amazing but this fantasy of mine is something I would love to fulfill one day.... soon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Sharing   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

I had my first orgy last May, there was six of us and I was the only bottom/vers guy there. My arse took a pounding to say the least. I did write about it on my blog which you can read.

Today I was working on my stories archive and I found something I had written two years (to the week) before my first orgy. It was is a work of fantasy and involves twelve guys. My first orgy was amazing but this fantasy of mine is something I would love to fulfill one day ... soon.

I always fantasied about being fucked by the group of guys wearing nothing but speedos, and that fantasy recently came true when I was invited to this party by a guy I met online. His name was Rob, he was a forty-five years old sales executive. From the photos on his online profile, Rob was hot. He was well built and stocky, tanned with shaved/waxed chest. Speaking to me on Skype, he sounded very confident and like a man in control. He said he had these speedo fuck parties at his house over summer and said I would fit in if I was interested.

Of course I was interested.

I rocked up at the house on Sydney’s northern beaches one hot summer afternoon. Rob answered the door, beer in hand, wearing nothing but a pair of very tight silver Arena brand speedos. His his semi erect cock was bulging in the tiny swimwear.

We shook hands, hugged and he invited me in. He introduced me to a group of about twelve guys, all wearing hot speedos and AussieBums. Most of the guys were around Rob’s age and build, solid and stocky. There were a couple late twenties guys, but I was the youngest attendee. I dropped my khaki shorts to reveal the black ADIDAS speedos I was wearing. Rob really liked them. He touched my bulge and cupped my lycra clad ass.

“I really like it mate, I think you are going to enjoy today, we are going to make sure you live out your fantasy!”

With that, my cock leaped to attention. After a few drinks and small talk, we all moved into the indoor patio area, where Rob had set up his fuck pad (he called it is ‘work bench’). It was a couple of mattresses with cushions, sex toys, lube and condoms arranged on them. Speedo porn (from my website) was playing on two flat screen TVs. Rob started playing with his bulge through his speedos while watching the action on the screen. He took a swig of his beer and winked at me. I nervously started to play with my cock through my speedos, as the other guys started to join in. After about ten minutes, everyone was rock hard in their speedos. Rob came over to me and said the action was about to start.

“OK BITCH, ON YOUR KNEES.” Rob ordered me.

I got to my knees, as one by one of the guys started to circle me with their speedo bulges.

“NOW START SUCKING THOSE SPEEDO COCKS SLUT. I KNOW YOU WANT THOSE BULGES.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.