I-stars Station - Cover

I-stars Station

Copyright© 2019 by Rhoden Amandil

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ben Johnstone found himself in a lot of trouble after being seduced by an underage teen. Exiled to a space station, he found that he was the point of freeuse, not just by the adult women on the station, but the very same age group that had landed him there in the first place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Space   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

My throat felt dry as this beautiful 20 something stood before me like a goddess. I moved to stand in front of her, reaching up I cupped her cheek and leaned down and kissed her soft lips. She was an amazing kisser. I ran my hand up and down her sides a couple times, then ended up cupping her large breasts, gently kneading them in my hands.

I squeezed her naturally firm breasts, moving to her nipples, I rolled them between my fingertips. I wanted to judge her reaction so I applied pressure and pinched, eliciting a sharp intake of breath. Breaking the kiss, I kissed my way down her neck. I kissed and nipped my way along her collar bone, and down between her breasts. I moved to her left breast and flicked my tongue over her nipple. It hardened in response and poked out yearning to be sucked.

Sucking it hard into my mouth, I rolled it gently between my teeth, as i continued to play with her other nipple with my hand. I spent a minute or two on her left nipple then moved to pay homage to her right. I slid my hand down and cupped her pussy. She was dripping already.

Breaking away from her nipple, I guided Jessica to my bed and laid her back onto it. Scooting her closer to the edge, I gently spread her legs. I marveled at the sight of her perfect form. My eyes glided over her excited labia. Marveled at how it blushed, puffy, eager with excitement. My eyes then traveled up to her stomach and watched it rise and fall with quickened breaths, noticing the slight quiver with anticipation. Her large breasts moving gently, magnifying that slight quiver.

I lowered my face to her mons, inhaling her scent. Sweet, with just the slight hint of musk of arousal. I saw a drop of her dew emerge from within her folds and reached for it with the tip of my tongue. She tasted like heaven.

Using my fingers, I gently spread her labia apart and watched as her flower bloomed, opening up to my inspection. My tongue started right at that little spot between her pucker, and her vaginal opening. Softly caressing it. Moving upwards, I purposely skipped her slit and her clit all together. I kissed and licked the base of her mons, just at the top of her slit.

I moved to one side, then the other, kissing, licking, and softly nipping at the softness of her labia. I could tell that Jessica was getting anxious. Moving back to the base of her slit, I pointed my tongue, and ran it up the middle of her cleft, eliciting a groan of pleasure. Making note of the moisture at her vaginal opening. I continued to her clit. Sucking it into my mouth.

Moving my thumb to her clit, I gently pressed and pulled the hood back and exposing her little button. I teased and licked and flicked with my tongue. Her body responded to my assault in spasms and moans. I moved my tongue back to her tight opening and circled it. Her hands grabbing fistfuls of hair, pulling me tighter as she reached orgasm. I dove my tongue in deep as I could. Trying to get as much of her cum as I could. I could dine on pussy forever, so long as it was as delicious as Jessica’s.

“WOW,” she exclaimed breathlessly. “Was that the best you can do?”

“Truth be told, I could do better, given time to know what you like of course.” I chuckled as I wiped my chin.

“If that’s what you got for skills when you don’t have a clue, the females of this station will be in for a major treat.” she smiled. “What other skills do you have?”

With that, she gently pulled me up and planted a kiss so full of passion and desire. If I was walked to the airlock right now, I would have went with a smile.

My erection was painfully aware that it hadn’t received any attention. Normally, after giving a girl oral, I would expect likewise from her. But this wasn’t about me, I wanted this to be all about her. I lowered my body down onto hers gently, holding myself up on my elbows to keep the majority of my weight off of her.

My cock lay sandwiched in her cleft. I gently started drawing my hips up and down, spreading her slick lubrication. Pulling back, my tip found her entrance. Applying gentle pressure, I pushed forward. She was a lot tighter then I would have expected. As I slowly descended, I felt resistance. I stopped. Looked deeply into her eyes.

“You’re not a ... uh ... um ... are you?”

“Be gentle,” she whispered. “Breeders have the luxury of being very selective.”

“Only if you’re sure.” I whispered back.

A push of her hips upwards into me was all the answer I needed. I gently pushed forward again, A sudden cry escaped Jessica’s lips as the resistance was gone, burying myself to the hilt. Her hymen along with her virginity was a thing of the past.

My brain wanted to pummel this unexplored territory. Every muscle alight with energy, need, anticipation. Still I stayed. Motionless. Halted, as if someone had hit pause. I waited until I had some sign that she was ready. A tear had formed in one of her eyes and began rolling down. Bending down, I kissed it away. Still unmoving, I gently brushed my lips across her’s. That was all it took. As if she had re-animated. She threw her arms around my neck, and deepened the kiss between her and I. Our tongues battled. Her hips started slowly moving under me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.