I-stars Station - Cover

I-stars Station

Copyright© 2019 by Rhoden Amandil

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ben Johnstone found himself in a lot of trouble after being seduced by an underage teen. Exiled to a space station, he found that he was the point of freeuse, not just by the adult women on the station, but the very same age group that had landed him there in the first place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Space   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Sleep came in fitful spurts. Tossing and turning I was tortured with visions of Elise climbing onto my shoulders and telling me to enjoy her pussy while we were in the pool, and moving her bikini bottoms to the side. How she ground her pussy into my mouth as she orgasmed. Then visions of my brother’s fist rapidly closing the distance to my face. My niece, Jasmine standing in front of the courthouse telling me that Elise WAS her best friend, and that I no longer had any family.

Next were visions of the cute Ashley calling me into that closet. The amazing handjob and blowjob she had given me. Strange hands pulling at me and shoving me into an airlock and the door sealing shut, and the outer doors opening and sucking me out without a suit.

Another dream of Elise when she had sat on my lap on my brother’s back patio, grabbing my dick through my swim trunks. Suddenly, Ashley appeared, and they both pulled my junk out and began sharing my cock while my brother grilled hotdogs and hamburgers. His wife coming out of the house and seeing the girls.

“Now girls, it’s impolite to just tease him. If he’s going to spend the rest of his life in jail, at least have the manners to let him fuck your tight virgin cunts.” she had admonished.

“Okay” “Okay” They both chimed in unison.

Both girls stood up and Elise removed her bikini bottoms, revealing her almost bare pussy, while Ashley removed her jumper, nothing on underneath it except for a yellow ribbon around her right wrist. Ashley, though 14, still had the body of an 11 or 12 year old. Small frame, barely there, A cup breasts, totally bald pussy, pussy lips that were still tightly closed, narrow boyish hips, but her ass was nice and rounded.

Ashley grabbed my hand and placed it on her small pussy and moved her hips back and forth. I applied a little pressure and separated her lips and slipped one finger into her folds. She was very wet already. A sigh escaped her lips. Elise climbed onto my lap and ground her pussy right up against my raging dick, I was in heaven.

My brother, William, had turned around with a very angry look on his face. He was cracking and rubbing his knuckles.

“Hurry up girls, after you’re done, I get my turn to play with my brother.” He growled.

Ashley began to orgasm on my fingers as Elise raised up and pointed my cock at her pussy entrance and lowered onto it. As the head of my dick touched her pussy and pushed in between them, just like every other dream I had had that night, I sat up stark straight in my bed on the station, drenched in sweat. Only this time I had a pool of my own cum running down my stomach. It had been years since I had had a wet dream like this.

I threw back the blanket and started to move towards the bathroom for a shower but something was strange. It almost felt as though I was being watched.

“Got any more in those big balls of yours for me?” A voice spoke from the darkness.

“Who’s there?” I said with a dry throat.

The lights came on and Jessica sat in a chair near the foot of the bed. She was still dressed in her jumper with her tablet in her lap. She tapped it a couple times, adjusting the lights.

“Go shower and clean yourself up. I will get your bedding taken care of.” she ordered.

I was in a panic once again. What was she doing here? Was she here to take me to an airlock? Nah, couldn’t be. Why would she have me shower, just to have me evicted from the station, moreover, have my bedding taken care of. Was she going to change my blankets while I was in the shower? Shaking and scared for my life, I followed orders. If there was a small chance that I would survive this night, I didn’t want to ruin it by disobeying an instruction by my handler no less.

The shower felt wonderful. It helped me relax as the fog in my head seemed to wash away with the suds. I heard her say from the other room to take my time, relax and calm down. When I had finished, she was still sitting on the chair. I looked over just in time to see a woman I didn’t recognize and D-8503, the woman that was in our group when I arrived, as they hurried out of my quarters carrying the soiled bedding.

“Please sit on the bed for me. Your eval is almost complete. Just one last test before finalization, but we will get to that in a moment.” She spoke softly, but still retained the air of authority. I gulped, and swallowed dryly.

“You have very interesting dreams D-3980.” she began. “We have been monitoring them as part of your evaluation. The drink in receiving contained nano-tech. It’s what allows you to be sterilized without impeding your performance. It also allows us to monitor your dreams, as well as detect ANY falsehoods and deceptions.

“I see that you have a thing for young girls. From your file, you had no police record prior to the case that sent you here. So, that tells me that either you knew you had an interest in young girls and you kept it hidden, or it was dormant until this...” She tapped on her tablet again. “Elise ‘forced her way onto you.’”

I stared blankly at her as she went over my evaluation notes. I have always had an interest in young girls, but I wrote it off as just admiration for their youthful beauty. I guess that’s why I remained a bachelor. I would never want to harm a child or any woman for that matter. It wasn’t in my nature.

“So, that brings us back to where we are. I am about to take you on a tour of the station. I will show you the areas that you will be allowed to go, and where you are not to go. I will answer any questions that you may have while we walk. Please get dressed and come with me.”

Shocked, I realized that I was still naked from my shower. The temperature and humidity were all controlled and monitored to perfection. I was perfectly comfortable naked as I was in my jumper. I quickly got dressed and followed her out of my quarters. She first took me to my designated temporary work station. My final station would be assigned by the computers in about a weeks’ time.

I did have one burning question. “Am I going to be sent out of the airlock?”

Jessica chuckled. “No, D-3980. you have done nothing wrong, yet.”

“I don’t understand. You know that I was caught with a minor and was sent here. You already know what Ashley and I did in that closet.” I confessed.

“We do not follow the same laws here on this station as they do on the planet. We are a freeuse society. Any woman, or girl that has reached the age of 14 and has been given tags, or man that has been given tags of his own, may proposition anyone for any sexual behavior they deem.

“There is only one exception. Any same gender acts are completely at the consent of the person being tagged. You being a man, can in fact refuse any sexual act from another man. Likewise, any woman or girl can refuse another woman or girl, but that rarely happens though. Any forced acts will be deemed as rape, and will be grounds for immediate airlock eviction.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.