I-stars Station - Cover

I-stars Station

Copyright© 2019 by Rhoden Amandil

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ben Johnstone found himself in a lot of trouble after being seduced by an underage teen. Exiled to a space station, he found that he was the point of freeuse, not just by the adult women on the station, but the very same age group that had landed him there in the first place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Space   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

My name is Ben Johnstone. I have been branded for a pedophile after being caught eating the pussy of a 15 year old girl in my brother’s pool. Although the judge did in fact rule that she was the aggressor, the laws are still pretty clear in this matter, even in the 23rd century. I being the adult, she is legally not allowed to consent.

I have been sentenced to a lifetime banishment to a space-station orbiting the earth, owned by a private company called the Interstellar Space Travel And Research Sciences, or “I-STARS” for short. The company is responsible for the majority of the science and technology for all of our space travel. Life on the planet in the 23rd century is still much the same as it always has been. No, we don’t have flying cars, or teleporters, or food replicators and such. Governments are all but gone. The United States are still THE world standard. The States themselves are self sustaining and have regained their sovereignty. The federal government has withdrawn itself to only handling state issues, and money is no longer the driving force behind the economy.

I have just arrived at my new prison, I mean home. Sitting in the airlock waiting for the doors to be opened. My mind wanders be to the fateful day in the pool with Elise. She was a very petite 15 year old, standing only 4’9 and 100 pounds, redheaded Sophomore cheerleader at her Highschool. Everything was small about her except for her ass and her boobs. She was very well muscled from years of dance, gymnastics, and cheer. Her ass was very round and tight. Her breasts were a small B cup, with pencil eraser nipples and light brown areolas. Though small, they looked huge on her. When she revealed her pussy to me, I was in a state of shock. Almost completely shaved, but with a very small square of hair at the top of her mons, about half an inch by half an inch, and just long enough to let you know that it was there. Her outer labia was small but puffy, blushing pink with arousal against her pale white skin. Her slit was still tightly closed, hiding her clit and inner labia. She also had barely any of the normal pussy smell, and was so sweet, it was like eating candy. When she orgasmed, her juice was thick and so delicious.

The airlock clicked, bringing me back to reality. When the door opened, I was greeted by a tall blond woman in her late 20’s, legs that went on for miles. Her skin tight jumper suit, which left nothing to the imagination was mostly black with red accents. Her large breasts looked firm and rested high and perky in the lower artificial gravity.

“D-3980, D-111003, D-113005, and D-8503, please follow me.”

The four of us were lead from the airlock and down a hallway into a staging area. There were 4 of us that arrived here together, three men and one woman.

“Please await your introductory briefing.” She had instructed before stepping out and locking us inside alone.

“Please stand by a desk and strip off your travel suits, helmet, and any garments you have underneath. Put your travel suits and helmet on the desk, any other items you have must be placed in the square on the floor. You will not be needing them while you are here.” A voice instructed over the room’s intercom.

The four of us stripped down naked, following our instructions. Once completed, and our personal items we in the square, a trap door opened and our clothing vanished inside. A viewscreen appeared. and a man appeared in view and addressed the group.

“Greetings, and welcome to I-STARS. I am Bastion, founder, and operator of this company. You have been brought here from all over the world because of crimes you have committed against society. This place, will now be your home again until your death. Very well you must listen, because I make all the rules. If you break any of my rules, you will be jettisoned back to earth the hard way. Your ashes will drift down over the planet as you burn up in the atmo. I-STARS is a freeuse station, we have found that sex is a great motivator. In front of you, there is a collar, please place it around your neck.”

I looked down and saw a small black strip of fabric with a red strip running the middle. I picked it up and placed it over the back of my neck. It fastened and adjusted itself, I could hardly feel it was there.

“This collar will denote your placement within our society. Red is for computer technology, green is for janitorial, and pink is for child development. Do not try to remove these collars, they are what allow you to move through this station per your assignment. If someone requires you outside of your assignment, they will clip a tag to your collar, all instructions must be followed involving that tag. In front of you is a glass, drink it now.”

I picked up the glass filled with a clear liquid and drank it down. It looked like water, but tasted like sweet tea, refreshing.

“The glass you just drank will sterilize you, unauthorized breeding is not permitted. It will not effect your ability to perform, I guarantee. As I said, your services to this station will be compensated by sex. The better you behave, the better you work, the more sex you will be allowed. If your assigned handler deems it, you may even receive your own tags to clip onto anyone of your choosing. Violence will not be tolerated except in designated times and situations. The jumpsuits in front of you must be worn at all times, they will denote your section handler. Please put on the suit. Do it now.”

Putting on the jumpsuit, it was in fact very form fitting, but didn’t restrict movement. I was impressed that I was no warmer, nor cooler, then when I was standing naked.

“That will be the end of your introduction, your handlers will bring you to your rooms shortly.”

The door opened and a woman in her early 20’s walked up to the front of the room. She was beautiful. About 5’7, 110 lbs., long brown hair, D-cup breasts, pencil eraser nipples tested the fabrics strength.

“D-3980?” She called.

Hearing my designation, I walked up to her, held out my hand, “My name’s Ben.”

“Your name is D-3980. You don’t have a name other then that. In time, one might be given to you. Ben Johnstone is dead.”

She tapped on her tablet and showed me a copy of a death certificate with my name on it. The date of death was the day I left earth to come here a week and a half ago.

“Let’s get something straight, you will follow my orders as I give them. You are assigned to me because you are a computer prodigy. I am not impressed with anything yet. You have to earn everything here, I will not just give it to you.” With that, she clips a tag to my collar. “Get on your knees.”

I knelt down in front of her as she opened her suit revealing her pussy to me. She was fully hairless. Her pussy was puffy and ready for attention. I could see her juices had leaked onto her jumper.

“Now, eat me. You have 5 minutes to make me cum.”

I leaned in and kissed the top of her mons. I opened my mouth and enveloped her pussy with my lips and tongue. Her scent was intoxicating. My tongue swirled around her clit as I teased it. My tongue worked it’s way down to her opening. She was tight and very aroused. Snaking my tongue inside, I fucked her with it. Moving back up, I sucked her clit hard now, I heard her moan as she grabbed my hair pulling me hard into her pussy as she came.

“That was good. You show potential. Come with me.”

I followed her to the personnel quarters. My quarters consisted of a living room that was comfortable enough. A couch and love seat, end tables, coffee table, a desk with a computer interface, a very large window that gave a beautiful view of the earth. Off to the side, was a bedroom and bathroom. A very small kitchenette was provided. Though meals were eaten at the lounge, this would allow for small meals and snacks when the lounge was closed.

“Please stay here. Once your reception paperwork is completed by the admin, and your access levels have been assigned by the computer, you will be able to move about the station.”

I nodded to her as I looked around my new home. The welcoming video said that this was a freeuse station. I wanted to find out exactly how freeuse this was.

I walked over to my new handler, “May I know your name?” I asked.

She spoke sweetly, but still with an authoritative tone. “It’s Jessica.”

Jessica turned to leave and I grabbed onto her arm. She stopped and looked at my hand then to me. I gently tried to pull her to me as I wanted to kiss her. I hadn’t been laid in four and a half months. When I pulled, she spun and planted a bare foot against the side of my head sending me sprawling to the floor.

Jessica squatted beside me and glared at me. “Let me get something straight real fast D-3980, this IS a freeuse facility. But for us women, and those with tags. Few men are given tags of their own. We women control the sex on this station. If we chose to engage in sex with any man, it is of our choosing, and is reward based. YOU, haven’t even been here 2 hours yet. I will ignore this time only once. Try and pull a stunt like this again, you will be removed from the facility.” With that, she left.

A few hours later, I’m laying on my couch pouring through packets of information pertaining to my job, the rules of the station, all the do’s and don’t’s. I wish I had read this BEFORE I earned a one way ticket to the floor via foot. My door opens, and I thought it might have been Jessica returning. When I peered over the couch to see who was coming in, I noticed it wasn’t Jessica. It was a woman in her mid 30’s. Short brown curly hair, slightly over weight, but her extra thickness gave her a cuteness about her face, and she carried her weight well enough. “Good afternoon D-3980. My name is Amy. Jessica has told me that you just arrived, and that you have definite promise in eating pussy. Remove your jumper please, I want to get a look at you.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.