Water Nymphs
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Ahazurak

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Stranded on an island with models, what could go wrong?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex  

Stranded on a desert island with three models. Every red-blooded male dream, am I right? HA! Right now, they are all pissed off at me and I am about ready to swallow the barrel of our flare gun and use our last flare to get away from these bitches. After four days on a raft and two on the island I was ready to kill people. How did I get into this mess? Let me tell you.


My name is Jack Ryan, no relation to the guy from the novels. I spent 8 years in the Air Force because I always wanted to learn to fly. The flying was awesome, the rules not so much. I kept my head down and was a good little automaton because that was the only way I was gonna get up in the air. I would probably have signed up for another hitch despite the fact that I hated everything about service because that was the only way a poor white trash kid like myself was going to be able to fly an airplane. I loved strapping into the C-130 and throttling up to take off. That moment when your wheels leave the ground and the pressure is on your chest is the greatest feeling in the world as far as I am concerned. Like I was saying, I would have signed up for another round of dropping things over a desert until I heard my uncle died. I was his only living heir and he had a bunch of stocks. He was the last one living in his generation and had inherited stocks that were issued in the 1930’s to my great grandmother. He was a prick and was always telling me how he had never spent any of the principal and very little of the interest. Turns out he was a lying bastard as well. Don’t get me wrong, when the estate was cleared I had about 1.3 million that was coming my way. He should have had a ton more though if he was telling the truth. No matter, I got the money then I got the hell away from Uncle Sam.

I also had a nice little nest egg from my time in the military and with the combined monies I was just able to pay cash for a sea plane. I decided to head to the Caribbean and be a freelance air cabby. It was the life for me. I had an in with a few resorts and got some business there. I had a couple of islands that I had scouted out and would take families to for an authentic overnight trip to a deserted island. And when I needed some cash in a hurry, there was always some people who wanted nothing more than to be able to move their goods without having to pay the taxes that the government wanted to charge. I shied away from most of that stuff, but it was a nice side business. There were three islands that were drop points. The Casey brothers would load me up at their dock in Grand Caymen and I would go to one of the drop points and land on a small grass strip. There would be a tin shack manned by a couple of Latinos with AK’s and they would unload me. I would get a large cooler filled with cash and then take that back to the Casey’s. To be honest it twinged my conscious occasionally, because I was sure that whatever I was dropping off wasn’t bootleg videos. However, when you needed the cash it was any port in a storm. It was needing cash that led me to my current debacle.

I had been having no luck with either my solo business or my resort contacts. We were wrapping up the busy season and heading into the wet season when tourism would take a hit. Sometimes this happens. My job was very much feast or famine and right now I was in the middle of a two-month famine. What really sucked was that it was time for my plane to be inspected and that was cash I didn’t have. I hadn’t heard from the Casey’s in about six months so I figured they were laying low. That is why I was eager to hear what Avion Modeling agency was willing to offer.

“The job is simple, we need to get three of our models and a manager to and from an island on the outer rim. The photographer fell in love with this particular island and the company is willing to spend the cash to indulge him. In the meantime, another job came up for Tiffany and Amber so we are going to send the photog and makeup crew in a boat and fly the models in and out to get to the next shoot,” the guy across the table was telling me.

“Tiffany and Amber? Are those their real names? It doesn’t matter,” I replied. “The issue we are gonna run into is storms. We are getting to the wet season and small localized storms can pop up faster than you think. I just want you to know that I won’t be running through any hurricanes for you,” I said with a smile.

“Safety first is the name of the game. The last thing either of us wants is a plane going down,” he agreed.

So how did I end up flying through a storm and ditching my plane in the ocean you ask?

One Word : Pirates


The models were exactly what you would expect them to be. Amber was a brunette with impossibly long legs and decent chest. Tiffany was a redhead with freckles and actually had a bit of an ass. Svetlana was high class European bitch personified. The look they gave me and my plane was the same look you would give to dog shit you just stepped in. Hopefully they would just shut the hell up and let me do the flying. They weren’t the only ones who were unimpressed. I know these were models but give me a feisty Dominican woman with an ass I can grab onto over these twigs.

Thankfully the manager was a pretty decent human being. Her name was Jill and she was older and probably had been in front of the camera at some point. We talked a little about the area and I gave her a rundown of the island we were going to. It was not marked on any maps, but it did have a fresh water source that involved a really cool waterfall and lagoon. The ship would be anchored on the lee side of the island and we would be putting in on the opposite side in a small cove. The shoot was going to take place by the waterfall at first then out to the sandy beach where the boats would be anchored. Our princesses would have to walk about a half mile, I could only imagine the bitching that was going to bring on.

Soon I found myself picking over the buffet table that had been set up for the camera crew. I had landed and done a post inspection of the plane while the models and their manager picked their way up the rocky path to the waterfall shoot. I came up about an hour later and damn if the ladies didn’t look hot. I was a little disturbed by how fast they could switch it on and off though. They would be playing grab ass in the water one minute, looking like they were best friends, then they would all head off to different corners to get makeup or done or change outfits. It wasn’t anything I was used to. Things were wrapping up and they were moving to the other end of the island when I decided to grab a nap in the plane. I also wanted to check the weather, something felt off, it felt like a storm was coming. As I was walking down the path, I stepped behind a big rock to take a leak. I had just zipped up when I heard a voice come from where the plane was parked. Ducking down I saw two guys hop out of an inflatable Zodiac style boat and start picking their way up the path. These men were Hispanic and obviously not with our crew. It was the AK-47’s that gave them away. They were between me and my plane and I wondered what the hell they were doing here. Suddenly, gunshots rang out on the far side of the island. The two goons started picking up the pace up the rocky trail. They were in a hurry and didn’t notice me behind the rock. They were just passing me by when I heard screaming and saw the three girls running toward the plane. They got to the top of the trail and screamed when they saw the two goons leveling rifles at them and shouting in Spanish.

DAMN!!

By now you should have figured out that I am not exactly a white knight, hero type, but I wasn’t going to let these girls get captured and killed or worse. I came up behind the trailing goon and rabbit punched him just below his skull. He went down and I managed to get his rifle away from him before his partner turned completely around. I pointed and pulled the trigger before I realized what I was doing. Three red spots appeared on his partner’s chest and he went down. I stood there for second staring. I was brought out of my reverie by more gunfire and the screaming of the girls as they scrambled down the path. I did a quick search of the bodies and found an old semi auto pistol stuck in the waistband of the guy I shot. I grabbed his AK and started scrambling down to the plane. The girls had made it to the beach and were loading in the small rubber dinghy we had used to get from the plane to the beach

“Not that one!” I yelled at them. “Get in the fucking zodiac.”

They looked at me like I was crazy as I was running along the beach pointing at the boat with an actual motor as opposed to a small rubber dinghy with oars. I heard a scream behind me as saw Jill hitting the top of the path at a full run. She made it about halfway down before she stumbled and fell. Right then a couple more guys wielding AK’s appeared at the top. I pointed my rifle at the top of the path and brushed the trigger. A three round burst sent those guys back behind some rocks as Jill painfully got up and started limping toward the boat. I ran back and helped her, putting a short burst of gunfire up top every time I saw movement. I ran out of ammo as I got to the Zodiac, so I threw that gun down and brought up the other one I had scavenged.

How in the hell was I in a firefight on a tropical island?

I hopped in the zodiac and started it up. The guys at the top of the trail were working their way down when I caught a break. The one in the lead tripped and ended up knocking down the other two. That bought me enough time to get to the plane. The girls hopped in still screaming as bullets started flying around us. Jill climbed slowly into the plane. I looked around.

“Does anyone know how to shoot a gun?” I yelled.

They stared at me blankly while another round of bullets came through the fuselage. Jill nodded so I gave her the AK.

“Keep their heads down so I can get the plane going,” I told her.

She gave me a grim nod and groaned as she laid herself prone and sighted down the barrel. I heard her squeeze off three shots. She knew what she was doing. I was afraid she would go full auto and run out of ammo in less than two seconds.

It was obvious these weren’t trained soldiers as they all hit the sand and scattered. I turned my attention to the plane. The girls were milling around not knowing what to do.

“Get your asses strapped in and keep your head as low as possible. NOW!” I yelled as I got the engine started and flipped the necessary switches to get going.

They scrambled into their seats I heard on last burst of fire from Jill then I heard her curse. She tossed the rifle to the ground and slowly moved up and into a seat and started buckling in.

“It’s all you, big guy,” she yelled over the sound of the props.

Bullets started ringing through the cabin as we were gaining speed to lift off. Two hit my instrument panel causing a few sparks and a puff of smoke. I pulled back on the stick and we were off. As we gained altitude the gunfire died off. I looked over the side and saw the yacht that the rest of the crew had come in on was pulled alongside a larger boat. There appeared to be people crawling over both ships, but I wasn’t about to get any closer. I reached for the radio to make the emergency Mayday call and swore. There was a bullet hole dead center of my radio and instrument console. I had my altimeter and compass so we could navigate but we weren’t getting any word out. I would have to report this when we landed. I looked back and saw Svetlana had unstrapped herself and was leaning over Jill. Amber started screaming at me.

“Omigod, she’s bleeding everywhere!” she yelled.

I turned around as best I could.

“There is no need to scream. Just calm down. There is a first aid kit in the compartment above you. Does anyone know first aid?” I asked.

Svetlana gave me a withering look and reached up to get the kit. From what I could see she was doing a good job tending to Jill. I had to get my shit together and get us home. Our fuel looked a little lower than I remembered it. DAMN I hope we didn’t take a shot to the tank. After 15 minutes the fuel gauge was dropping slowly but steadily. We barely had enough to get back as it was. I was scanning the horizon when I felt someone take the seat next to me. I looked over and saw Svetlana looking at me with a measuring gaze.

“Jill took a bullet through the thigh. It looks like it went through, but I don’t see that it hit anything major. I have it wrapped up tight and hopefully she will get through. How far away from a hospital are we?” she asked with a trace of accent.

“If we can get to St. Kitts, we will be good so about two hours. However, I think we might have taken a shot or two to our fuel tanks because we seem to be using a lot more than we should.” I replied.

I looked out the window and pointed to a line of dark clouds forming in the distance.

“We will probably also be having to deal with weather. If we had more fuel, I would try to go around that front that is forming but I don’t so we are going to have to try to go over it,” I continued.

She gave me that measuring look again.

“So how bad is it?” she asked.

“Better than being on an island with a bunch of pirates, but not as good as kicking back in a hammock with a beer and a spliff,” I replied.

Her perfect eyebrows furrowed together as she considered my words. She nodded and returned to her seat. She had to duck down to exit the cockpit which put her perfect ass inches from my face. I wish I was more relaxed so I could enjoy it.

“Ladies be prepared for a rough ride. Amber if we hit the water, the life raft is right above you. Get it out of it’s container and toss it out the door. Pull the line and it will inflate. The rest of you wait for it to inflate then jump in,” I yelled back

I was answered with a scream. It died quickly and I heard more muted voices coming from behind me.

Ten minutes later we were in the heart of the storm.

Maybe I should have faith because it looked like we were going to be able to get through this. The sky was taking on a lighter hue and the rain had slaked off a little bit. I had started say something when all of a sudden, a huge downdraft sent us reeling. I was pulling on the stick with everything I had but I couldn’t stop us from hitting the water. It seemed like we bounced as the pontons were ripped off slamming the nose into the water. Thankfully we didn’t go end over end and actually managed to end up resting even on the water. I felt woozy from the sudden stop, but I forced myself to move. I unsnapped my buckle and lurched my way back to the fuselage. Svetlana was unconscious and Tiffany was trying to wake her up. Jill was moaning in pain but to my surprise Amber was doing her best to wrangle the raft from it’s container. I pushed her aside and grabbed it. I drug it over to the door and heaved it while pulling hard on the trailing cord. Thankfully it landed right side up and expanded correctly.

“Amber, I need you to get down there first and help them get in the raft.” I told her as a wave came crashing through the open door.

She nodded and jumped down into the raft and looked back up at me. Svetlana had come around and together she and Tiffany staggered to the door and jumped out. I grabbed Jill in my arms and shuffled over as far as I could. A wave picked up the raft and I half threw her into the waiting arms of the other girls. The plane was beginning to lurch as the cockpit filled with water I turned around and ran back to grab my bug out bag and stumbled back to the door. It was raising up above the raft as the plane was starting to sink so I jumped out. My foot slipped from under me and I did a half gainer into the water beside the raft. I threw my bag over the side and grabbed onto the small rope ladder to haul myself over the edge. The rain was letting up and the waves were dying down. The girls were huddled in the center of the raft under the canopy. The adrenaline rush was over and I damn near passed out.


After I caught my breath, I looked around. The rain had stopped, and the ocean was gentle. The remains of my plane were floating around us. The fuselage finally sank leaving pieces of debris as the only thing left of my livelihood. Talk about depressing. I turned my attention to my raft mates.

Tiffany and Amber were holding onto each other crying, Svetlana looked like she was trying to shake the cobwebs from her head and poor Jill was white faced with pain. I guess it was time to say something.

“You guys did great, that was a hell of a clusterfuck, and you all did well,” I told them.

“Fuck YOU!,” Tiffany screamed at me. “If you had a decent plane and knew how to fly, we wouldn’t be in this mess.”

What the hell? Okay I was rational enough to realize that she was lashing out, but damn if being stranded in the middle of the ocean on a freaking life raft was the place to start venting. Then Amber decided to pile on.

“Seriously, I thought you were some hotshot Air Force pilot. When I saw your plane, I figured you had to be good to make a living with such a piece of shit.” she said a little more calmly.

“Listen up cunts, I know you probably made it through school on your knees or back, but you should have taken the dick out of your mouth long enough to know that planes need fuel to run. Put a couple bullet holes in a tank and guess what? We lose fuel. When we lose fuel, I have to decide whether or not to take risks to get your STD laden twats back so you can start barf chowing until your next cocaine riddled shoot. If you guys aren’t happy with the current state of affairs, hop over the side and start swimming otherwise keep your yaps shut while I try to figure out what the next step is,” I yelled back. My temper was a little frayed, I guess.

The girls moved to the farthest point away from me in the raft and gave me nasty glares. Svetlana appeared to shake the cobwebs out of her head and rolled her eyes at me. She went over and started talking to the other two. I opened my duffle bag and took out a waterproof first aid kit. I moved over to Jill and started putting a new bandage wrap on her leg. All I had in the kit was some ibuprofen, but I gave them to her along with one of the water bottles I had stashed. She swallowed the pills and took a healthy swig. I got it back from her and finished it off. I rolled two bottles of water along the bottom of the raft to the other three women.

“Split those between you. Keep the bottles for when it rains. Don’t drink salt water. If you have to piss or shit hang your ass over the edge. Watch out that sharks don’t jump up for ya though.” I gave them a nasty grin.

“We are in pretty close proximity to each other to be pissing each other off,” Jill remarked through clenched teeth as I tied off her bandage.

“Tell that to them.” I responded dryly,” They could be getting passed around a pirate ship right now or drowning in the middle of the ocean instead of taking a leisurely raft trip to our next tropical destination.”

“You don’t seem to think we are in much danger.” Jill said.

“Oh, it could get worse, but as long as it rains we will have enough water for a while, I have two boxes of protein bars in my bag along with waterproof matches, some fishing gear and other things we will need when we make land.” I said with a forced smile on my face.

“You think we’ll make land?” Svetlana asked.

“Probably, I am not an expert, but I think the currents and wind will push us to where we can use those paddles to get us onto shore.” I responded pointing to the paddles that were stashed on the raft.

“But we could get picked up before then.” Amber said in a sullen tone of voice.

“We can, but I wasn’t able to get a Mayday signal out and I don’t know if the boat was able to either. So, it’s possible no one will know anything is wrong until tomorrow. Figure they won’t know to search for us until noon, it will take about another 24 hours before anyone comes looking. This area of the Caribbean has a ton of little atolls and islands. We will be safer once we reach dry land. In a couple days we will be on dry land and we can start getting our shit together to be rescued.”

Yeah ... I was full of bullshit, we could have been headed to Africa for all I knew.


Four days, two rainstorms, a box of energy bars, and a freak out about sharks later we saw an island in the distance. Jill was in pretty good spirits, but her leg wound looked red and nasty. I had gotten in a couple screaming matches with the twin bitches Amber and Tiffany while Svetlana rolled her eyes and kept her mouth shut. The current was bringing us closer to the island, so I was not wanting to break out the paddles just yet. Tiffany and Amber had stopped whining about being hungry and just stared longingly at the island. It seemed to be decent sized although it was tough to tell from here. This was good. The bigger the island the better chance ships would stop by. Towards the end of the day we found ourselves close enough that I decided we should try paddling into a cove. Our luck held as we got into the cove without capsizing on any of the shoals. The minute we were on the narrow strip of beach all the women except Jill hopped out and just sat in the sand. I pulled the raft as far onto shore as I could, then helped Jill out. We fell down onto the sand and she ended up on top of me. She smiled and gave me a big kiss.

“Thanks for taking care of me. Thank you too for getting us out of there.” she said.

The other girls were looking at us. We were on a very small beach and everyone was wondering what would happen next. I was able to tie the raft off to a nearby tree. The sun was going down, and it was actually getting a little chilly.

“Let’s sleep in the raft tonight and tomorrow we will explore the island.” I suggested.

“WHAT?” Amber screamed. “We just spent four days in that damn raft. You said things would get better once we got onto land. No way am I sleeping in that thing again.”

My God this woman was a harpy.

“Princess, feel free to sleep on the beach or in the jungle or under the fuckin water. I am not wandering around an unknown jungle at night trying to find the shit to make a shelter for your spoiled ass. I don’t know what is going on in there and I am not gonna get caught walking through an unfamiliar jungle in the dark,” I replied.

“NO! We need to get a fire going so someone can see us and rescue us. You said our chances of getting picked up go up when we are on land, we need a big bonfire at night so people looking can see us.” she yelled.

I saw where she was coming from. It wasn’t a bad idea. There was probably a half hour of daylight left and a fire would help all of us mentally.

“Okay, you and Tiffany go that way and find whatever drift wood you can on the beach. DO NOT go into the woods very far at all. I am not running around looking for you. I will head this way with Svetlana and grab what we can. Keep the raft in view at all times. Tomorrow we will explore this island more. I doubt this is the best place to set up camp so let’s be prepared to move.” I replied.

Without another word the girls walked up the beach looking for wood. I was more interested in trying to find some coconuts. We could drink the milk and eat the meat, plus the husks made for some very good tinder to get the fires started. I was sure I could find some coconuts and breadfruit tomorrow to help add to our diet of energy bars and fish.

“Jill, you need to keep that leg stationary,” I looked at her, “We won’t be out of visual range I promise.”

She grimaced and nodded. I was beginning to really like her. I offered my arm to Svetlana in a chivalrous manner and she rolled her eyes and walked past me picking up a piece of firewood.

“I am not a medic, but it looks like you did a good job with Jill’s leg,” I told her.

“I was going to school to be a nurse in the Ukraine until Russia invaded the Crimea Peninsula. Things got tense and I was lucky enough to have Avion give me a chance,” she replied in a clipped tone. Now that I thought about it, it could just be her slight accent that made her sound bitchy. Oh well.

I walked into the woods a little bit and found a few coconuts. One of my money-making shticks was giving people an authentic island survival experience. We would fly into a small island and then everyone would jump into a dinghy and float onto the beach. For 24 hours they would make a shelter and start a fire and eat energy bars while trying to fish. The amount of money they would spend to act like they had nothing was pretty insane. It had the advantage of giving me a few skills. I could start a fire with a flint and steel. I could shell a coconut and could find enough fruit to keep people happy for a little bit. Now that I was facing an actual survival situation, I hoped things would be as easy. I had my doubts though.

When we got back to the where Jill was sitting, we had a couple of big pieces of driftwood. I cleared out an area high on the beach and shelled the coconuts. The husks made a great tinder. I opened a coconut for Jill and let her drink the milk. I did the same for the other girls. Amber spilled some over herself but Svetlana and Tiffany were able to get enough to hold off their thirst for a little bit. Guess which two women gave me a thank you?

We got the fire going and it was amazing how everyone’s spirits picked up. Amber and Tiffany actually spoke civilly to me. Jill perked up a little. Svetlana was still stand offish but even she smiled at one of my inane jokes. We each had an energy bar to go with the coconut meat, followed by a bottle of rainwater. It wasn’t prime rib, but it was the best meal we had in a week.

That night was all the respite I was going to get. I was woken up by a squeal and yelling. I made my way out of the raft and saw Tiffany crying at the area where we had the fire.

“IT WENT OUT!” she wailed.

Oh my fucking god.

I walked up to see what she was talking about. The fire had died down and was just some smoldering embers. I was trying to wake up and figure out what the problem was.

“You expected it to last all night?” I asked.

“What if a ship came by and missed it?” She sobbed.

I tossed some small pieces of wood on the fire and stirred the ashes. After about 15 minutes we had a fire going again. In the meantime, the other girls had climbed out of the raft and stood around the fire warming themselves up.

“Okay we need to figure out where we are. This beach is too narrow for us to stay here. We also have to see about a water source. Hopefully an island this size will have a spring or something. It will make its way to the ocean and we should be able to follow it up.” I said.

The best laid plans of mice and men and all that. Not only was this beach narrow, it didn’t extend that far in either direction.

“Good call Marco Polo.” Amber said caustically as we met back up at the raft.

“What the fuck is your problem lady? I am busting my ass trying to keep us alive and you are giving me shit. I don’t need it and I don’t need you. You’re on own. All of you girls except Jill can kiss my ass. I’ll even leave you the fucking machete.” I shouted as I dropped it at their feet. “Jill, I will be back soon.” With that I started my way into the jungle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.