Pounding Pudgy Pussy - Cover

Pounding Pudgy Pussy

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Bigger is better?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Gang Bang   BBW   .

“Miss P”, as everyone called her, affectionately or not, didn’t understand that it was a reference to a Sesame Street character, “Miss Piggy”. She looked the part, lots of pink flesh and a face dominated by squinty eyes and a pug nose.

It was mostly her body though, a result of too much entering her top lips and nothing in her bottom ones. That changed somewhat when a few older neighbor boys took her to their camp in the woods and played “hide the sausage”, telling her it was a game all kids played. She had to identify whose meat was buried between her legs. Each boy got several tries and her twat got really messy with some white cream she noticed.

Miss P was quite gullible. Not being blessed with much of an IQ, possibly due to a syndrome that caused excessive weight, it also thankfully eliminated her fertility. This was a blessing because she enjoyed the game, with it making her feel popular in addition to the sensory rewards. She was ready to play it, and similar games involving male pants parts, throughout her teens.

After eighth grade, when she reached eighteen, she would get invited to certain parties, along with a select few “loose” girls, as part of the entertainment. In her case it wasn’t simple pussy penetration, but imaginative uses of her fat rolls as well. Again, she enjoyed the popularity.

On one such occasion, when she’d been plied with a bit of alcohol and perhaps a dozen boys/young men had plundered various openings during the evening, she discovered that the “date” who had transported her had left with one of the other girls. Her plight was noticed by Clyde, a gawky, geeky, homely guy who was accepted because he was a lot of help with schoolwork. He, also, was brought along for the hell of it.

Having only been a spectator at the party, he knew quite well how Miss P had occupied her time with carnal interactions, but he was too shy to give it a go himself, never having indulged in the pleasures of female flesh, even with someone so compliant as this. He did have compassion and offered her a ride home.

When they reached her little independent living abode, she politely invited him in and his manners helped him to agree. It was customary for her to thank her “date” with pussy so she went to clean up after offering Clyde a soda. She took a quick shower and called her guest into the bathroom to dry her off.

He got a much better eyeful than peeking into the bedroom at the party to see one guy or another bouncing on top of her. It was actually fascinating as the towel moved over her fairly short and quite rounded body. He was careful to dry between the rolls and got a thrill as his towel-covered hands cupped her large soft breasts and buns. At the end, she stood with legs apart and he put the towel under that mass of black crotch fur to dry those parts too.

She took the towel from him with a big “Thank you” and a kiss. He was flustered, but it only got worse when her hand rubbed the bulge in his jeans and she asked, “Take your clothes off too.”

Clyde hadn’t even been naked in front of his mom since childhood and flushed red. Miss P was already working on his belt and his pants soon dropped as he stood there paralyzed. This immobility got even stranger when a hot wet mouth engulfed the swollen end of his erection. The embarrassment really peaked when the semen shot out of it into his hostess’ mouth.

Having enough sensitivity, and being the oral recipient of such discharges for years. she knew what had happened. Struggling to her feet, she looked up at him and said, “You taste good. Thank you. Take off the rest of your clothes.”

Pulling him to her mussed-up bed, the scene of pre-party copulations, she said, as a way of reassurance, “I rinsed out all that stuff from the party.”

His erection had not faded away, just softened a little, but it quickly regained its eight-inch glory when this pile of pudgy woman flesh reclined on her bed and the pube-framed pink cock-target emerged from under her belly fat roll.

He’d seen enough porn to know what he was supposed to do so he just pointed and pushed. The head popped inside and he came again. Miss P didn’t laugh. She saw he was struggling with desire combined with shyness and embarrassment. She’d run into that many times with younger boys getting their first piece of a woman, a common thing she was used for, but he had fooled her being so much older.

She pulled him the rest of the way in. “Just mess with my titties and it will get big again,” she whispered to him. If course kneading and sucking on those big soft pillows triggered his instinctive reactions and he swelled up to useful proportions. That was what Miss P liked and she held his hips and used him like a big warm dildo or Symbian. She didn’t know those words but that didn’t matter.

This was much less frenzied than the party poundings and she was in charge, so it went at the pace she wanted for a change. Time for a little variety too. When she pushed him off, Clyde was terribly disappointed. That was quickly replaced with joy again as she got on all fours, which really resembled a piggy, and when her fat ass was pointed at him, he quickly got the idea. He poked around a bit searching for the wet hole. She couldn’t help much, being unable to reach around her large belly or ass.

“Hard! Shove it in hard!” was the theme of her chants as he learned how to move the way she wanted. Finally, she shivered and shook with an orgasm and he held on tight. A few hard thrusts later his third load of the evening spewed into her greedy receptacle.

He rolled off and fell asleep. It was a treat when the guy didn’t just pull out, wipe his dick on something, and leave. Maybe Clyde would stay?

He was awakened by his whole soft cock in a mouth. Damn! It expanded so it wouldn’t all fit and he knew that more fun was on its way. Miss P knew that cowgirl wouldn’t work with this skinny guy so she arranged a scissors position that would. One tit was sagged off to the side but the other one was on top and ready for some attention. He could, and did, use both hands and his mouth to stimulate it as he savored being inside a pussy again.

When both were sated, there was time for a quick breakfast and a together-shower before he had to leave. Her lunch date would be there soon. There was another party in three days. Would he take her? He agreed, unsure if her activities at the last one would be repeated. He was too shy, still, to ask.

She was only invited to “that kind” of party and she was soon ensconced in a bedroom with a steady flow of horny guys causing the noises he heard when he was near the door. His curiosity overcame his insecurity and he got in line too. When she saw him enter for his “turn”, she smiled and welcomed him. “Oh, it’s you Clyde. You don’t have to wait until later. I’m really wet. Go ahead.” He couldn’t get it up and said he’d wait.

Clyde tried to keep track of how many guys entered the room. He thought about eleven, and three of those went twice.

One of the other sluts, clad only in a robe, invited him into her room saying Miss P had asked her to. He declined and continued to sip on his beer until the party wound down.

His “date” was pleased to see him waiting, and asked him about the other girl on the drive. She was concerned, “Hey, she’s nice. You might have hurt her feelings. Just like me, she doesn’t expect a guy to turn down her pussy.” Clyde hadn’t thought about that, what with his pretty good manners and all. He’d make it up to the girl sometime but knew Miss P would want his attention when they got to her place.

This time they showered together. He got to soap her all over, especially between her legs. It was very slimy and the cum kept oozing out. After they toweled each other she asked, “Do you want me to rinse my inside or are you OK with slippery?”

Remembering how the last piece had felt, he said that “slippery” was OK. When she asked if he’d kept track at the party, since she’d lost count, that set him off. She squealed like a pig, he thought.

They talked a bit before going to sleep. He was a farm boy and she was surprised he hadn’t been laid before her. He shyly admitted that he’d stuck his dick in a number of the sows that were in heat. He didn’t say that was why he was so interested in her and not the skinnier girl at the party. Miss P laughed and knew she had a special guy.

Clyde asked her out on regular dates too. Much nicer than the boys or men who just texted when they wanted to come over and cum in her. After a few crude comments by others when they went to local places, they went to nearby towns where they weren’t known.

Miss P liked line dancing so a cowboy bar became a favorite. One older guy, short and skinny, tanned and wrinkled from years of working outdoor construction, kept asking her to dance. Clyde was slowly picking it up but enjoyed watching her having fun.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.