Black List IV: Malevolence - Cover

Black List IV: Malevolence

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The alliance between nations seems to be crumbling as the rise of an ancient draws closer. Can the Goji stay together long enough to see it or will the council not have enough power to stop their own destruction from the inside out?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Violence  

Natalya strolls casually across her New York City flat smiling to herself. She drops the last article of clothing to the floor as she reaches the window. The view from the thirty-ninth floor is an amazing sight to her. Of course anyone seeing her standing there clad only in a thong in her human form would agree to the assessment even if her point of view was different. She is content with her task. Playing two sides would be hard for any other Goji, but Natalya isn’t just any Goji. She is determined to break past the bonds that dictate who she is.

“You play a dangerous game, Natalya,” a voice comes up suddenly behind her. So engrossed in her thoughts she never heard his sudden appearance.

She attempts to spin around to face the newcomer, but is stopped as he grabs her shoulders and holds her in place. His power seems different since the last time she saw him. Of course she expects that, since he is a Sura. But he still isn’t at her level, not yet. “I don’t know what you speak of, Rythern,” she pretends to not know what he is talking about. It doesn’t come as a surprise that he knows, but he could be just been probing for information.

“You know damn well what I’m speaking about,” he says more firmly.

“You seem pretty convinced,” she says, calmly wanting to see just how far she can play the charade out.

“The Ternion are well aware of your actions.” He squeezes her arms slightly as if to give her some kind of warning that he is not into her games. He couldn’t kill her in an outright match unless he found some kind of upper hand. Of course he would never admit anything of the likes to her. The problem with her is the annoying games she likes to play.

“The Ternion only think they know the affairs of everyone and sends little errand boys to fish out the information they do not know.” She steps forward breaking away from his grasp then turns and walks past.

“Errand boy?” he says with a laugh. “No this time they do know. You gave the human woman Kotetsu.”

Natalya stops hesitantly only for a brief moment, but she knows it is enough of a slip for Rythern to have noticed. “And what if I did?”

“It is of no matter to me, but it has worried them.”

“I’d have used the word scared, but that’s just me,” she says walking to a chair near the fireplace where she takes her seat. Now facing him, she smiles spreading her legs apart.

“A word I would probably use too. But if Avyanna found out about your treachery...” he lets the rest hang.

“Nothing that I worry about,” she says brushing off the possible threat.

“Oh don’t worry. I have nothing to gain from passing off that knowledge. The Ternion are just concerned with one of the swords falling back into human hands.”

“The swords are just overrated pieces of metal,” she says waving her hand in the air. “Now, you didn’t come here to warn or lecture me, did you?”

“As a matter of fact, no,” he says sliding in close to her.

Natalya grabs his hand and pulls him over to the couch. She gets onto the couch and climbs onto her knees and she slides her pussy down onto his cock. He cups her ass to regulate her thrusts, effectively calming her down. Rythern grunts and begins to give her long, hard strokes. He takes some of her juice with his fingers and begins to massage her backdoor. After a few minutes, he eases his middle finger into her ass and begins to slowly pump it back and forth. Natalya nearly screams with pleasure. Exhalation fills her body, pulsating all the way up and she finds herself suddenly convulsing as she comes with a hard orgasm.

Rythern pulls out from her gripping snatch and opens up her ass. He pushes forward, hard. She gives a sharp squeal and lurches her hips backward and sucks his cock deeper into her backdoor. Natalya roars through a succession of cum bursts, one after the other. He can see her hand snaking under her body to get at her cunt, so she can work her clit in tune to the prick that is methodically pounding her ass. He works himself faster and harder and she is almost frantic as she orgasms and orgasms, screaming. Then with a strangled groan, he gives Natalya a quick succession of extremely deep thrusts before releasing a load of ejaculate deep into her. Upon feeling the hot load, Natalya shudders from head to toe. An orgasm rips through her body again before she slumps forward as he slides out and rolls off to the side.


The military prototype stealth boat strides over the open water, leaving barely a wake. The boat, made of mostly carbon fiber, is the new top of the line transportation for the Navy. At a low cost and its efficiency, it is the perfect transportation to provide delivery and extraction of special force teams. The DEeP Six team sits back in a make shift lounge, casually dressed and taking their downtime to the max.

“Do you suppose they got out?” Matthews asks referring to the two TDF agents.

“Yeah,” Mason answers gruffly. “They are TDF, they may have some red tape to cut through, but they’ll get out okay.”

“It’s not them I’m worried about, it’s the colonel,” Bridges says, jumping into the conversation.

“How so?” Mason asks.

“We came out of there empty handed,” he explains.

“That was only an optional objective. There was no way we were going to take Avyanna, alive or dead.” Nash who stands against the bulkhead, quiet throughout the conversation steps in.

“He’s right. We’ll more than likely have another shot,” Matthews remarks.

“We will,” Nash confirms. He presses away from the bulkhead and walks over toward the group. Placing his hands on the table in front of the other three, he looks to each one of them. “I feel just as bad as each one of you in having to leave both Reeds and Roberts behind, but we had our orders. Besides,” he continues as he stands up and places his hand against his ribs where several bruises are from his battle with Bezaleel. “We left them in good hands. Once we get back to HQ I’m sure we can get confirmation to ease any of our minds.”

“When we get back I plan to have a drink” Bridges says eagerly.

“Here, here,” Mason cheers.

“The gauntlet prototype worked great,” Nash continues not missing a beat. “Without it I don’t think I’d have made it out alive myself.”

“Did you kill the garg?” Matthews inquires.

“I hope so. I don’t see how it could have survived that explosion.”

“If Avyanna did, there is a good chance her little pet did too,” Mason puts in.

“Well regardless, you all did well today,” Nash says patting Bridges on the back. “I really would have had to leave you behind, Jared.”

“And I’d hate to have been left behind,” he says laughing.

“None of us would,” Matthews maintains.

“Yeah, but you’ll all miss me more,” Mason bellows loudly sitting back in his seat, crossing his arms over his massive chest. “Especially you, Matthews.”

“Is that sexual harassment I detect?” the woman asks.

“Is it working?”

“Not at all.”

“Well then, I guess not.” Mason laughs heartily bringing a smile to Matthews face. The rest of the team laughs including Nash.

When the laughter of the moment finally dies down Nash went back into his command mode. “Get some rest. We may not be getting much of it until whole thing is over. And thank you all for having my back out there.”

The group is silent for a moment. Each one of them knows each of the members has the other’s back. And each one of them would give over their life for each other. “Hey we wouldn’t have it any other way,” Matthews says assuredly.

“You shouldn’t expect anything less,” Bridges adds.

“That’s right,” Mason confirms.

“Nonetheless, good job.” He turns and walks out the room heading to his quarters.

“Well, I’m going to get a shower and some much needed rest,” Bridges says as he stands and stretches. He gives Mason and Matthews a nod then heads for his own cabin.

Mason looks to Matthews as soon as they are alone and says, “My cabin or yours?”

Matthews smiles at him. She gets up leading the way to her cabin.

She doesn’t waste any time getting out of her clothes. Mason takes a moment to watch before following in a similar fashion. Mason’s large cock is already hard waiting in anticipation. “You are such a hot little bitch, you know that?” he hisses. His voice trembles with the desire to have her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.