Black List IV: Malevolence - Cover

Black List IV: Malevolence

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The alliance between nations seems to be crumbling as the rise of an ancient draws closer. Can the Goji stay together long enough to see it or will the council not have enough power to stop their own destruction from the inside out?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Violence  

“Admiral?” Pellington turns to face his executive officer regarding him with a look of expecting a solution to their problems. “The Gang Jun appears to be reoriented itself with the rest of the battle. The ships providing protection are also moving.”

“So they did have a similar to us or it has been a ploy this whole time,” Pellington considers. He turns back around and begins to stroke his chin staring out through the bridge window to the battle taking place outside.

“We can’t know for sure sir but unless we find our problem, this battle will not go in our favor,” the officer says giving his opinion.

Pellington has already come to the same conclusion hours ago. “What the hell is going on here?” he says in a low whisper.

“Excuse me sir?”

“Nothing,” he says spinning back around. “Get me the President,” he commands the communications officer.

“Right away sir.”

“I want the extra guard from the Rainier up here yesterday,” he says to his XO.

“Sir, the President is on the line.”

Pellington steps over to the communications desk and grabs the phone from the officer. “Pellington.”

“I understand you have a situation,” the president informs the admiral.

“That’s correct. We can win this conflict as long as we keep the upper hand sir.”

“I know you didn’t contact me to let me know we won’t have to follow with the strike. So what is it I can do to help you pack this up nicely, Russell?”

“I have my entire crew searching this ship, my engines are dead and the Chinese fleet is mobilizing. If we can’t find this saboteur then my fleet is going to lose and you’ll have to authorize the strike.”

“Very well,” the president says with a sigh. “I know just who to send, they have assets in the area. A file will be sent to you within the hour.”

“Thank you, Dave,” Pellington says with a bit of the stress leaving his system.

“Save the thanks for when this conflict is over, Russell. Good luck.”

Pellington hangs up the phone, leaving his hand placed on the device for a moment. “Put the entire ship on alert, word of mouth. I don’t want any free movement with guards.”

“Understood sir, but what about the fleet?” his XO inquires.

“Have the fleet pushed forward including our guard. I want them to hang back slightly in case we need aide. We will have to win this without the Downley. Send whatever crew we don’t need over to the Rainier and Pascagoula.”

“A skeleton crew?” the XO asks astonished.

“Essentially. Fewer men will have to be protected and the remainder will have more uses on the other ships,” Pellington reasons. “Once our help arrive we will have one less worry. Now let’s get moving we have a battle to win.”


Nash runs, leaving the complex to suffer from the eruptions of the explosives he set. He no longer has his assault rifle since losing it in the confrontation with Bezaleel. The majority of the Russian soldiers are attempting to flee from the base as American gunships fly overhead. Nash knows he is cutting his team’s extraction close and picks up the pace.

“Halt!” a soldier yells out at Nash as he exits a house.

Before the man can spin around, the soldier is hit by an invisible force and sent reeling backward. Nash knows instantly what has just taken place and he turns his sight to the cliffs overlooking the complex. He can’t see Matthews but he knows she is there and she has his back. He gives a curt nod and continues toward the shore where the team’s equipment is hidden.

“Got them,” Matthews says as the soldier attempting to stop Nash does down.

“Good,” Mason says looking over his shoulder. “We need to go before we have to explain why we are here.”

Matthews doesn’t move right away. She continues to look below ensuring no other soldiers come out from the shadows to attack the team leader. Nash gives her a curt nod as if he could see her, which she knows he can’t.

“Matthews?”

When she is certain Nash is safe she rolls over to face Mason. “Coming Mr. Impatient,” she answers sarcastically.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.