Yewanna the Whore - Cover

Yewanna the Whore

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Romantic Sex Story: Poor Ozark hill-girl's life is difficult until she meats the right man.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Incest   Pregnancy   Prostitution   .

Author’s note: Some of the dialogue must be read phonetically since I have tried to give the story the flavor of where it occurs. Say it out loud if necessary. Just think of the Beverly Hillbillies, if you are old enough to know who they were, and you will catch on. If you can’t appreciate this then exit right now, please.


The scrawny and unkempt young girl thought her name was Yewanna for the longest time. She was almost always addressed by the woman she thought was her mother starting with that group of sounds, as in “Yewanna git a whippin?” or “Yewanna git somethin to eat?” or “Yewanna git yer ass out of here fer a whal?” The last one she would hear when some man she didn’t know came to the door. She knew from lots of happenins that he wanted to git on top of her Maw and move his ass up and down while they made noises and then he’d pull his pants up and leave money or food. Sometimes the Sheriff would visit and they would “have a talk”. She was impressed by his uniform and fancy patrol car.

One day her Ma got a bottle of cheap whiskey from one of them men and she said “It’s mah birthday and Ah’m gonna git drunk. Yewanna try some?”

Yewanna nodded her head, not knowing what it was but not wanting to miss anything either. “Maw, whut’s a birthday?”

Into her second glass already, the fortyish woman looked at the child and said, “That’s the day Ah wuz born.”

“When’s MAH birthday?”

“Ah doan know chile.”

“But yer mah Ma so yew ourter know!”

“No, Ah aint yer Ma and Ah wonner why yew alles call me thet. Yer Ma is in jail fer doin drugs and them govamint people brung yew here a long time ago because yer Ma is one of ma no-count daughters. The makes me yer granny but Ah likes the sound of Ma better. Not so old soundin.”

That stirred some memories of another woman that let men get on top of her. That woman was often drunk or weird or sleeping and Yewanna would get powerful hungry. She would take the money after they got done if that woman was sleeping. It must have been her real Ma. She might ask the man to get her a hamburger. If he did, sometimes when she was wolfing it down they would mess with her body and she knew she couldn’t object even though she didn’t like it.

Sippin that whisky stuff was too strong so she put some water in it. It tasted awful but if grownups liked it she would learn to. It made her feel funny after a while.

So Yewanna chose the Fourth of July as her birthday because everybody wanted to party. Her Maw had lots of men who wanted to party too and they went to the little park near the apartment where they lived and people brought food and things to drink and when it got dark there were fireworks in the sky. Her Maw was having a good time and went behind some bushes with several different men and made those noises and didn’t get no money either. She herself ate plenty of food and was feeling pretty good.

One of the men had a son with him who was a bit older than her estimated age of fourteen years. The son had been drinking some whiskey and offered her some. He was kind of good looking and talked nice so she accepted the gift. She rarely got any attention so this was a treat. On her birthday too. When she got tipsy enough to tell him, he said it was a tradition, whatever that was, to get fucked on your birthday. Had she been fucked yet today?

She said she hadn’t, at least as far as she knew not understanding what he was referring to. Maw used the fuck word a lot but she could never figure out exactly what it meant. He asked if she’d like to do it with him.

“OK. Ah’ll give it a try,” she replied and he took her hand and led her behind the same bushes where her Maw had a man on top of her agin. It was pretty dark so she wasn’t noticed. He laid her on her back and pulled up her dress. She rarely wore underpants so her hairy pudenda was facing him. He dropped his trousers and his skin hose was standing straight up, different than the floppy ones she had seen before. He knelt between her legs and leaned over, putting his mouth up against her pussy lips. As his tongue probed her sensitive parts, she squealed quietly, not wanting to be heard. Oooo, this felt very good!

When she was wet and tingly, he moved up and pointed his tube right at where her pee came out. Was he going to pee on her? No, it kept coming closer and pushed right against her pussy lips. What was he doing? Did he want to put it inside her? She knew there was an opening down there but it must be too small for that thing.

He wiggled the end around trying to find the right place and then it popped in a little bit. It felt strange but kinda good. She got curious about what would happen next. As he pushed and pulled back it kept going deeper until it bumped into something. He stopped and asked, “Haven’t you done this before?”

She quietly said “No, Ah don’t think so.”

He crowed quietly, “I got me a virgin! Holy shit!” That seemed to be important to him so she didn’t object as he pushed harder. All of a sudden something inside tore and it hurt for a moment but he went in much deeper.

It was feeling good as he moved in and out. She suddenly realized that this is what the men who got on top of her Maw were doing. The boy was making sounds and saying things that showed he really liked what he was doing and that made her a bit proud of herself. All of a sudden he slowed down and pushed in real hard and she felt some hot liquid spurt deep inside. He was groaning and when that stopped he pulled out. She felt empty. He put his tube away and zipped up his pants.

Some other boys had noticed what was happening and, before she could get up, another boy’s tube was sliding in her slippery hole. It felt good so she just laid there. Two more boys did the same thing before Maw found her and chased them off. The two drunk and well-fucked women got a ride back home from one of the men that had fucked Maw.

In the morning Maw looked at her over strong coffee and said, “Well that was a hell of a birthday! Did you lak it havin them dicks in yew?” She nodded.

Maw continued, “Guess yer lak me and yer maw, jest a cock-luvin slut. If’n yew want more we kin git a good dollar frum some of the men thet bangs me. They bin askin bout yew anyways.”

So that’s how Yewanna got started in her first profession. By the time of her next monthly, she had a list of regulars. A couple of neighbor boys also found her at the swimmin hole and, since suits were not used, got some of her pussy too with little difficulty. She loved being told how good she was and, as her tits began to grow even more, how good-looking her body was. Hey, fucking was just what you did with men and boys. She just knew that cocks were made to fit in her and shoot their stuff.

After two monthlies, they stopped and she started getting sick to her stomach every morning. Maw knew damned well what was happening and took her to the herb lady out in the hills. There was some awful tasting things to drink and some potions to stuff in her pussy. After a while she had some really bad cramps and something popped out that was very strange looking and she dropped it down into the outhouse. For some reason that swelling and sickness was never a problem again no matter how many men’s dicks sprayed sperm in her.

During the week she would open her legs for the paying customers and on two Saturdays a month at the town barn dance she would open them for the boys that asked her to dance the most. One of them, named Billy, seemed to be a regular at asking her out on the dance floor. He got rewarded for his attention by an invitation to go over to the barn next to the dance floor. She was his first piece and he didn’t even ask why she was so compliant or so damn good.

Billy even asked her out on an actual date. He took her to the local movie theater and out for ice cream afterwards and walked her home because he didn’t have a car. When they got in the yard, she knew a private place that was pretty comfortable and told him to pull out his pecker. She sucked it hard, raised up her dress, revealing that she never wore panties, and guided him inside. This was great fun, fucking because she wanted to and not because she was being paid. She delighted in the joy that he expressed as he pounded her pussy. It didn’t matter that she had serviced three customers already that day. This was different. This was because she liked the guy, and nothing else.

Billy was in love and wanted to marry her. She consulted with Maw and was advised to have a very serious conversation with him. The next time that they went on a date she waited until they had a good fuck, then she opened the subject.

“Billy, Ah really likes yew a lot. Ah don’t know that Ah’m in love with yew, but yew are special to me. Yew need to understand that these things that we do when we are naked together Ah also do as part of how Ah earns money. Yew will not be the only one to do this to me but it is special when it is yew instead of them.”

Billy, not an intellectual giant, pondered this for a bit and responded, “Ah didn’t know about that but it don’t seem to make what we do any less fun fer me. Ah can be okay with it as long as yew thinks that Ah’m special.”

Yewanna hugged him and said, “Ah love yew and just keep accepting me the way Ah is.”

So our heroine(?) fucked her customers during the week and Billy on weekends, usually Sundays because Saturday was a busy day for drop-ins.

Billy would take her out to the Dairy Queen and other such big date destinations which would make her feel quite loved. He saved up his money and took her to a nearby town to spend a night at a motel with a swimming pool. She didn’t own a swimsuit so they went to Walmart and bought a bikini and she was so proud to parade around the pool and hoped the older guys hanging out there would want to fuck her. One guy, who must’ve been in his 50s with a potbelly and graying hair, approached Billy and said he’d pay for the room if he could have a ride between her legs. Billy looked at her and she said “Yew got a deal.”

So Billy got to watch her getting banged. He took his turn then the old guy got up again and shot another little bit of stuff into her. After he left, Billy went wild. She thought that was maybe the best thing she could have done.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.