Oh I Love Fucking!

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Her lifelong hobby pleases a lot of men including a husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Pregnancy   .

“Oh I love fucking!” said the fourteen-year-old blond as the man who had just deflowered her put his cock back in for another go. The lightly-fur-framed hole was an easy entry because his two friends had also filled it and added their lubricant while he reloaded. He’d sent them on their way after their dicks were drained. This pussy was all his for the rest of the evening. She thanked him for his thoughtfulness in providing so much pleasure.

“Oh I love fucking!” said the high school senior as she rewarded the athlete who had won the game. She thrust back at his penetrations with perfect timing from lots of practice. Such gifts were frequently bestowed for special accomplishments or just because she was horny. An unexpected pregnancy years earlier had taught her about birth control so now fucking was just for fun. She liked lots of fun and many of her male classmates and friends really appreciated that.

“Oh I love fucking!” said the college coed. These young men had money and bed skills, both of which she liked to get from them. Tutoring and any other help got paid with bouncing in bed. It was so “hard” to make choices for a spring break trip that she decided to choose three of her best studs to go as a group. When they wore out she found a huge-dicked dude on the nude beach who liked how easily he could slip his super-salami into her wet receiver.

“Oh I love fucking!” said the college senior to another graduate who was making signs of wanting to marry her, an option she hadn’t given much thought too. He was big ... body, dick, and financial resources, but seemed oblivious to her other fucking. Being used to juggling lovers, she had to make sure he understood her. When she outed he smiled, “That’s why I think we’d make a good couple. I love sex too as you have experienced. I also enjoy it with my older sister and a couple of other women that I’ve developed friendships with. I couldn’t keep those connections with a prudish wife, could I?” She glowed with the news.

“Oh I love fucking!” said the new bride on their honeymoon. They went to a local hotel and each took turns scheduling their favorite lovers to put on a show for the other spouse. What a wild and sexy honeymoon! It took three days to do all the celebrating and by the checkout they were each professing an even greater love for the other.

“Oh I love fucking!” said the pregnant wife much of the nine months. Her mood vacillated from cold to very hot as her belly swelled. It had been a challenge to ensure that her husband’s sperm was the one to meet the egg but between condoms and her ass it got done right. Most of her other lovers hadn’t fucked a woman with child so they were fascinated as well as well used.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.