The Cure
Chapter 64

Copyright© 2019 by QM

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 64 - What if you can cure the incurable, including restoring the dead flesh of a re-attached severed limb? How? Well, that's the rub, isn't it? The secret is in your sexual emanations and only works when reacting to the environment of a vagina.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mystery   Restart   Science Fiction  

And so the day of the wedding arrived, To the vast majority of those attending, the venue’s location was still a mystery known only to the bridge staff of the various crews of the liners bringing them.

Others in the ‘special guest’ category of course knew, in particular those representing foreign powers or in the case of Crown Princess Jessin, a foreign power herself. Nor were any of the ships allowed to directly approach the station, it was all done by shuttle and monitored by one of the fleets or flotillas from the various Realms that were guarding the station. Several of the guests had arranged for quarters over several days before the wedding to get over the local time differences (jet lag).

There naturally had been several objections from all sides to the security measures, though all had been ignored by ImpSec on the Imperial side and the Paladin Command on the Emirate side. Granted, the majority of us understood exactly why it was being held in a secret location, but, as in any society, there were some who believed they had a right to know everything (not just the newsies).

Not that either branch of the security groups of either Realm thought there was a possibility of someone turning up with a fleet of some kind (or even suicide crafts). It was more to deter assassins who might have arranged for resources to be in place.

Kirim and I turned up with the kids in tow, along with our friends, on the day before the wedding as the station time was matched to Vreekoosian standard time of the central hub where the High Court met, hence was keeping normal time for us. Kiria was spirited away almost immediately along with Haelee, Bonsarr’s daughter, to join the Royal party in another part of the station where they would be prepared to go through a practice session of the wedding before getting a good sleep then be professionally prepared for the main event.

“Very nice work,” I commented at the décor as we walked through one of the rotundas to get to our quarters.

“Yes, compared to how it looked, the infrastructure people have done a marvellous job,” Bonsarr replied as she also gazed around.

“Thank you,” Taisha, who had joined us, replied. “A lot of it was designed by my people to fit in with the existing installations rather than start from scratch.”

“I hope you handed out bonuses,” Bonsarr nodded in appreciation.

“After the wedding we will,” Taisha replied with a cheery smile. “This is Mance, my fiancé,” she introduced the young man in uniform who was politely observing us.

“You’re a lucky man. Taisha’s a lovely young lady,” I replied to him after the introductions.

“Don’t I know it,” he grinned.

“Taisha’s told us a little about you, how you met after the battle of Vircon,” Kirim chipped in.

“Yes, I felt the need to thank her for keeping my squadron safe as we darted in and out of a partially activated battlestar grid. But when we met it was like I’d found the someone I’d spent all my life looking for.”

“Likewise,” Taisha confirmed.

This got several ‘aws’ from the ladies as we ambled through the rotunda, taking in the sights.

“So, where’s the actual wedding?” I asked Taisha.

“Central rotunda, you won’t get to see it until the time the doors open though,” she replied.

“As good as this?” I asked, indicating with my arm.

“Better, we pulled out all the stops for Amantil and Grigo.”

“Will keep the newsies happy at least,” I chuckled.

“Probably. They’ve been offering bribes to anyone who will give them a sneak peak of the venue, though as far as I’m aware, the secret still holds,” she grinned.

“There have been no leaks, Meritocrat Taisha,” an AI confirmed.

“I’m amazed. The last I heard was an offer of fifty thousand Royals. It even tempted me,” Taisha giggled.

“I’ll have a word with Manny and see if you can accept. It’ll cover the bonuses for your staff. Just make sure Vilgra here keeps an eye on them,” Herrick suggested.

“Ooh, thank you!”

“No problem, security is settled and it won’t matter what the newsies see, hence they might as well cover the costs of paying out staff bonuses. Amantil says fine, so go ahead.”

“Message sent and agreed!”

“Saves the Bureau some money,” Herrick chuckled.

“Yes, plus no harm, no foul.”

“Exactly.”


Unnoticed by all, Ujuna observed the group from the other side of the rotunda and smiled. Her revenge would be sweet and the Clan avenged!


“Weddings make me horny!” Kirim announced later in our room.

“As ever,” I grinned.

“So, do something about it,” she replied with a suggestive smile.

“My Lady, you’re seriously overdressed,” I replied with a smirk of anticipation.

“Oh, am I?” she grinned and allowed her silken dress to flow to the floor.

“Not anymore,” I chuckled and took her into my arms.


The morning of the wedding was spent in frantic activity for the ladies as dresses were sorted and make up applied, usually by a horde of specialists who had been shipped in to do so. For us men it was somewhat simpler (in most cases) and so we retired, guided by an AI, to a room with a bar and just quietly chatted about various things.

“So ImpSec aren’t worried?” I asked Herrick.

“No, not any more than usual. There have been no major threats from any of the groups opposed to Amantil’s reign,” he replied.

“Military are on alert, but it’s not a major one either,” Mance added.

“Yes, none of the Realms that could be a threat are currently at war or in dispute with the Empire or the Emirate,” Herrick nodded. “Nor, I suspect, would want to find themselves in a war involving both of us either.”

“Seems like it’s finally settled down,” I agreed.

“There are borders still in dispute or contention, but yes, it’s peaceful out there at last.”

“Will the military be wound down?” Mance asked.

“No, the Empire has expanded more in the last five years than it did in the previous fifty. There are new trade routes to protect and territories to explore, particularly in the Zelnotian sector.”

“So, will there be a push to colonise terraformed worlds as there was in the past?” Mance asked.

“Yes. Anyone who wishes to go will be given an education and an unlimited breeding licence, plus a few other advantages such as tax breaks and advanced medical support until a stable population is reached.”

“Popular?” I asked.

“Very,” Herrick replied. “Many on the lower levels of the more advanced worlds see it as an opportunity to get out and enjoy a much better life for themselves.”

“Plus, the Zelnotian sector is a lot more stable than Stellar Area Eight where the Empire is expanding into as well,” Mance added.

“Which is why the incentives to move there will remain higher,” Herrick replied.

I nodded, seeing how the Empire controlled its growth by its rigid social patterns being suddenly loosened whenever a planet came up for settlement. All of which would be pretty much impossible without the AIs. Most colonists of the first generation usually became part of the equivalent of the upper levels in a new world, having access to upper level medical treatment and education via neural learning. I’d gathered that the Empire set things at about one hundred million for colonists and then let nature take its way naturally as the AIs did not permit contraception and children conceived got you a bonus payment as well for about fifty Imperial years (140 Earth). After that the planet was on its own, though usually grew a bit until it reached an average of about half a billion subjects. Some grew a lot more, depending on resources, but by and large the Empire consisted mostly of planets with stable populations.

We were interrupted by an AI letting us know the wedding rotunda was now open to guests and we were soon joined by our various partners and other lady friends to go in and take our seats.


Amantil looked absolutely radiant as she glided down the central aisle, flanked by her two maids of honour and trailed by the two bridesmaids who were guiding her long bridal trail in perfect time, both looking simply gorgeous in their chosen gowns that complimented Amantil’s simple white silken dress.

The media had all been informed that white symbolised purity in an ancient tradition (that none had ever heard of but accepted with little or no research beyond asking an AI) yet had not been informed that to the Mirza faction of whom Grigo is the head, white symbolised independence from familial rule. Which was why Grigo had been informed of it and heartily approved. Hence the Emirate understood as well that the Empire would remain apart and equal.

The guests stood as Amantil passed them. A simple melody played out as she advanced to where Grigo and Lauralla waited.

The ceremony then began. Both gave the specific vows to essentially legitimise their children and make them heirs to the specific Realm they were born in. The words were flowery in a sense, as this was a piece of theatre for the media and the masses, though I believe most in the Empire at least understood what was going on.

And then it was done. Grigo escorted Amantil back down the aisle to where the reception would be held, all without a hitch.


It was when we were simply standing with drinks that I noted a blank-faced Ujuna approaching, though was not setting off any warning signals with me. So, other than narrowing my eyes and nudging Cass, I did nothing.

“So, you think you’ve won?” Ujuna asked in a conversational voice.

“I wasn’t aware I was in a competition,” Cass replied blandly.

“I lost everything because you couldn’t keep your legs together,” Ujuna retorted, though still oddly emotionlessly.

“I suggest you leave ... now, Orliantomina Ujuna,” I stated icily, nodding at Taisha who took Dayyev to one side and out of reach.

“I’ll leave when I’m finished, gutter-scum. Parading here with your betters along with your lower level wife who tolerates you fucking other women!” Ujuna snapped back, some emotions rising to the surface.

“It’s his job,” Kirim replied indifferently. “He loves me. That’s all I need to know.”

Ujuna’s hands and arms then seemed to just blur as one flashed out to punch Cass in the throat causing the trachea to crunch and shatter, the other to hit her precisely over where her unborn child was being carried. Both Kirim and I tried to stop Ujuna, but we were both woefully too slow. Whatever Ujuna had taken had clearly given her extra strength and speed, which was obvious when she literally threw Kirim across the room when she got to her first.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.