The Cure - Cover

The Cure

Copyright© 2019 by QM

Chapter 62

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 62 - What if you can cure the incurable, including restoring the dead flesh of a re-attached severed limb? How? Well, that's the rub, isn't it? The secret is in your sexual emanations and only works when reacting to the environment of a vagina.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mystery   Restart   Science Fiction  

Cass, Kirim, Hiqua and I returned home as the real negotiations commenced. There was simply no need for us to be there. The four of us, however, were summoned to see Amantil and give her our personal impressions of what was going on.

“So, Grigo is not the legitimate heir to the Mirza faction?” Amantil asked mildly.

“No, as it appears you suspected,” Cass replied.

“True, though it matters not. He will provide the heirs to the Empire and the Emirate will stabilise for the first time in seven (19 ½ Earth) years,” Amantil replied thoughtfully.

“The High Priestess of Lamolli also concurs with that view,” I added.

“Yes, she’s taking a risk, but Grigo is worth it as far as the Emirate is concerned.”

“You seem to be taking this calmly,” Hiqua commented.

“A baby is a baby and at least Grigo is not an utter lunatic as his thought-to-be brother and father were.”

“Apparently there are some in the Emirate who know, but they are determined to keep quiet so long as Grigo doesn’t fuck up,” I chuckled.

“Know or suspect?”

“Suspect,” Cass replied. “But no one has called for a genetic scan as yet as Grigo apparently looks like his putative father.”

“Possibly because his real father is the deceased Padishah Vengaris, a distant cousin of Emir Ashar, a minor scion of the Mirza faction, but known for their bravery ... and stability through not getting too involved in the inbreeding the Emirate went in for to keep certain bloodlines pure.”

“Descended from?” I asked.

“Ashar’s grandmother before things got too bad.”

“What of Grigo’s other wives?” Kirim asked.

“I suspect Lauralla is being very careful in choosing who will share Grigo’s bed.”

“Yes, as well as ensuring that their bloodlines do not intermix,” Cass added.

“No wonder Lauralla doesn’t believe the Empire and Emirate could amalgamate,” I said thoughtfully.

“Yes, it’s an entire system based upon nepotism and bloodlines. Anyone not ‘family’ is an outsider and a second-class citizen to another faction,” Herrick explained.

“Yet they respect the Emir?”

“Only if he’s strong and ruthless, as well as giving all factions an equal place at the trough so they can look after their own interests whilst knowing exactly who the boss is.”

“Whilst the Empire is more of a co-operative, though with a single leader at the top,” Amantil added.

“Neither being democratic in any way,” I chuckled.

“Running a Realm by way of a popularity contest rarely lasts long as the leaders invariably promise more than they can deliver,” Amantil replied.

“You have a few republics,” I noted.

“The genuine ones tend to be small, the biggest I know has ten worlds,” Herrick replied. “There are a few republics and democracies which are that in name only though.”

“Most Realms end up with a ruling unelected group or a singular leader or planetary leaders such as the Regnat Alliance now has,” Amantil added.

“Is that how unity is achieved?”

“Seems to work for most; democracies work well enough at planetary level but not so much at interstellar numbers, too many different factions and worlds left feeling unrepresented. That’s why I have planetary High Bureaucrats and Governors running individual planets and answering to the High Bureaucrats here.”

“So they have a stable focus for loyalty and a single point of complaint if things go wrong?” I chuckled.

“Pretty much it. They know the rules are the same for all of them ... or should and no one is taking advantage of them, though the AIs help keep things stable as well.”

“I like it that the Empire has enforced human rights as well as expected responsibilities,” I nodded.

“Yes. There are a lot of Realms where people don’t. The Emirate being one where the ruling class can pretty much do as they like with their bonded class, though admittedly they don’t tend to abuse them as the people will often just move to another planet when it does happen ... or revolt, as the Emirate Navy will not interfere in planetary matters. Hence their Viziers tend to try and keep a lid on the worst of the abusers.”

“Guess I’m the lucky one,” I shrugged.

“I’ll be the first to admit the Empire is not perfect,” Amantil admitted. “But there are a few Realms out there that are really unpleasant for the people living in them if they get out of line with what their rulers want.”


The following day I was in Medical Resource talking with Ashlann and Jerrin over a potentially delicate problem that had dropped in their laps.

“We have to send all our records on you over to the Imperial Health Bureaucracy,” Ashlann informed me.

“OK, any particular reason why?”

“Not sure, but the Writ is genuine enough.”

“Ujuna playing games again?”

“Again, not sure, but they won’t have access to the medical seal stuff. They’ve always had the right to do this, but they’ve never done it before as you Cures usually have immunity from any actions you get up to when doing your job.”

“I suspect that they are looking for a specific job you may have done,” Jerrin spoke up.

“Well, that’s a problem as I do lots of jobs,” I chuckled. “The only thing I’ve been up to recently that might have Ujuna put out is assisting Cass to become pregnant and that won’t be in your records.”

“That might be it as artificial implantation is usually done here or in a medical centre,” Ashlann nodded thoughtfully. “I take it Healer Cassire opted for a more traditional method?” she finished with a blush.

“Yes, she did. It also is one of the reasons why her son and daughter are now talking to her again,” I added.

“Ah, why do I now suspect that a leak would happen to the newsies about you impregnating Healer Cassire, causing her to be embarrassed in public?” Jerrin sighed as he, like Ashlann, liked Cass a lot, though they weren’t close friends.

“It’s certainly possible, though as there’s nothing in my Medical Resource records of me ... interacting with Cass it won’t do them any good to look through them,” I chuckled.

“So, Cure David, you have no objection to me sending them the list?” Ashlann asked formally.

“None at all, Supervisor Monitor Ashlann,” I replied, just as formally.


“Ah, so that’s what she’s up to,” Cass said when we met up at the medical centre.

“It’s only a suspicion,” I shrugged.

“It ties in with a few other things that have been happening,” Cass replied thoughtfully. “Healers who once were my friends but who dropped me like a stone have recently been in touch to ‘congratulate’ me and enquire as to who is the father. Though I haven’t told anyone, not even Cassira and Jerulla.”

“Can’t really see where she hopes to go with this,” I mused.

“Probably trying to embarrass me or you in public,” Cas replied. “You have told the newsie, Teelae, that you’d not been approached about siring extra children.”

“Not recently. Plus, even if she did, I’d simply say yes, but not who,” I smiled.

“I’m pretty sure a lot of people will guess.”

“I’m pretty sure a lot of people have, but again, I’ve said nothing and will not say anything. Your life is simply that, yours, Cass.”

“It might be that you tend to sue anyone who speculates wrongly about you, Dave,” she smiled.

“Only when they lie,” I laughed. “Speculation is fine, but I’m not mostly newsworthy these days.”

“I’m not either, but I suspect Ujuna is simply hoping to embarrass me in public.”

“I’ll arrange an interview with Teelae if she does and set the record straight if necessary,” I replied and gave her a hug before getting back to work.


As it happened, Teelae gave me a call after I’d finished work to enquire on a rumour doing the rounds in the news business.

“Apparently you’re having an affair with the Royal Healer and she’s pregnant with your child,” Teelae explained.

“He isn’t,” Kirim answered for me.

“What she said,” I chuckled.

“Is she pregnant?” Teelae asked. “With your child that is?”

“On the record, no comment,” I replied.

“Off the record?”

“Yes, she’s a good friend and approached Kirim. Kirim agreed and it went from there.”

“So all legit and legal?”

“Definitely,” Kirim confirmed.

“Good enough for me,” Teelae smiled. “I’ll pass the word around to some of my more responsible colleagues and get them to warn their bosses about making some irresponsible speculations on their part.”

“Cass is a very private person, Teelae. I don’t want her hurt.”

“I’ll do my best, but someone out there is determined to dig up dirt on the pair of you.”

“This isn’t dirt, it’s just friends helping a friend,” Kirim replied.

“I agree, but someone out there wants it public and it’s only the medias fear of Dave suing them that has them reined in.”

“Well, I won’t deny having been approached and agreed, but I won’t say who, just as I won’t discuss my cure cases.”

“Will you do an interview?”

“Yes, guess I’d better before open speculation begins,” I sighed, agreeing.


The interview with Teelae worked out quite well. It was mostly about my impressions of the Emirate and the recently announced Royal Wedding, but did cover the fact that I’d agreed to a request to sire a child for someone of upper level status.

“So someone finally got brave enough to ask Kirim?” Teelae asked with a smile on her face.

“Yes, finally,” I replied with a smile in return.

“Not saying who?”

“Nope. Medical seal, plus my usual policy of not discussing patients.”

“So the media can speculate?”

“Speculate all they want; however, they’ll not find out from me and I doubt the Lady involved will be happy either.”

“I could see that being a selling point for a few ladies in the upper levels,” Teelae commented.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.