The Cure - Cover

The Cure

Copyright© 2019 by QM

Chapter 31

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31 - What if you can cure the incurable, including restoring the dead flesh of a re-attached severed limb? How? Well, that's the rub, isn't it? The secret is in your sexual emanations and only works when reacting to the environment of a vagina.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mystery   Restart   Science Fiction  

“I’m afraid you have another thing coming if you think I have the power to just simply see the Empress, never mind have the desire to take someone clearly as dangerous as you are into her presence,” I replied calmly.

“I have no desire to harm her or anyone ... unless of course they attack me,” she replied, equally calmly. “I do, however, have information she needs and that will deal with a threat that has been menacing her for most of her life.”

“Tell me, I’ll tell her.”

“Not good enough. I need certain personal assurances and assistance as well, if I am to survive.”

“Seems we have an impasse then,” I replied, brow furrowed as I had a good guess what was coming next.

“Then I’m afraid I must hold you as the Empress will move heaven and earth to protect a Cure,” she replied, confirming my suspicion.

“If you think that will bring the Empress to you, think again.”

“It is not to bring the Empress to me, but to cause her to speak, agree terms and allow me to explain my actions and gain her aid in return for the information I have.”

“And what of the people here?”

“I have no wish to harm them.”

“But you will if necessary, is that it?”

“No, I have all communications blocked. I have eluded your security and the idiots who prey on strangers. I have no need to harm anyone here.”

“Idiots who prey on strangers?” Cass asked.

“I ... er ... dealt with several who attacked me when travelling on foot to here.”

“Many survivors?” I asked.

“No, none.”

“I will speak to the Empress’ Consort and see what I can do,” I replied thoughtfully. “Care for something to eat while we wait?”

“Eat? Yes, I am hungry.”

“Follow me,” I replied and led her away out to the market and Mamma’s stall after assuring Cass that we would be fine and not to try calling the Guardians. “Could you permit me to communicate?” I asked her.

“Very well, no tricks please,” she warned. “I have a lot to lose if I’m thought to be or seen to be talking to enemies. I had to disable the mind-wiper of my clan in order to keep this information safe, though will not return anyway.” She paused. “My name is Janilla of House Green.”

“Cure David, as you’re well aware,” I replied.

I called Herrick and asked him to meet me at Mamma’s while I ordered us two tuch’s and a platter of faux meat pastries.

“So, an assassin?” I asked.

“In a sense, though we also do espionage and sabotage along with bodyguard work, which is my speciality,” she replied as she delicately nibbled a pastry before taking a large bite.

“And you have to run from your organisation?”

“Yes, I was slated for death, though offered a reprieve if I did this. However those I offended will not hold to their word and will kill me, success or not,” she replied. “Someone approaches!”

I looked around but couldn’t see anyone until I finally spotted Herrick ambling towards us.

“Damn, you’re good,” I chuckled.

“It’s why I’m still alive,” she nodded with a very slight smile.

“Hello, Dave,” Herrick greeted me. “I see the mystery woman from Shunik found you.”

“You’re well informed,” Janilla replied.

“Both ImpSec and the Guardians have been trying to track you since you landed. You’re well informed of our systems and eluded them well, though the Guardians are more interested in the deaths of over thirty gang members on your way here,” he replied, carefully taking a seat not too close to her.

“I have an aversion to being robbed or raped,” she shrugged.

“Ah, well done then,” he nodded.

“She’s the assassin sent to kill Amantil,” I added. “Apparently she doesn’t want to do that and is looking to disappear as her organisation intends to kill her if she returns.”

“Yes, we did suspect that might be the case ... the assassin part, that is.”

“I will only give the information to the Empress herself and have her personal word that she will ensure my safety,” Janilla stated.

“Yes, that does give us a bit of a problem, doesn’t it,” Herrick sighed.


“The disgraced one has reached Vreekoos,” green pin informed the Leader.

“She is following the plan?”

“I do not know. Our monitors lost track of her when she went into the undercity.”

“Find her, if she has deviated from the plan, kill her.”

“Of course,” came the calm reply, though the leader of House Green was deeply amused by the demand, as he had no intentions of doing anything about Janilla.

“Update me once you hear anything.”

Green pin simply nodded and left, knowing that his own plan would see changes in the leadership and deal with the barbarians in House Blue at the same time. He knew Janilla had disconnected the mind-wiper, just as he had ensured she ‘found’ the details on just who Vandaman was. The betrayal of a client would weaken the leadership of Kilios Cabal and enable a power play to replace the Leader and point the finger at House Blue for creating a rogue agent by the acts of their former Senior Master.

‘I will ensure you survive, Janilla, my daughter,’ he finally ended his musings as he reached the secure zone of House Green.


“This is your problem, not mine,” Janilla stated to Herrick. “Also you will keep your observation team at a distance.”

“I don’t have an observation team,” Herrick chuckled.

“Do not lie. There are two women observing from the adjacent clothing store.”

“They aren’t my people,” Herrick replied as both he and I glanced over but could barely make out anyone.

“It’s Miki and Calna of the Crimson Suns. They’re keeping an eye on Dave to make sure he’s not interfered with,” Mamma commented from where she was serving. “You’ve got good eyes, girl.”

“Will they keep their distance?” Janilla asked.

“Yep, so long as you behave.”

“I will behave; though I’d appreciate if you did not disclose anything you heard here.”

“No problem, girl. Bad news like you travels fast and you’ve got a ‘hands off’ notice on your head from seven gangs now. Plus Herrick here has his own resources if he thinks I might know too much.”

“I trust you, Mamma,” Herrick chuckled.

“Want some advice?” Mamma asked.

“Why not? I’m undecided here.”

“Let her see Amantil. It’s pretty clear she has something you want and you can provide her with something she needs.”

“I can’t take that risk, Mamma.”

“She’s taking a risk too, plus there’s no way she’d survive if she did try anything.”

“That wouldn’t bring Manny back though.”

“Ask Manny herself, let her decide,” I suggested.

“Ask her what?” came Amantil’s voice from directly behind us making all three of us start violently.

Both Herrick and I rose swiftly and placed ourselves between Amantil and Janilla, who had also risen at the unexpected actions and moved to a defensive pose.

“Sit down all of you,” Amantil ordered. “Now, what is this all about?”

“Er ... Manny, this woman is an assassin sent out to kill you,” Herrick warned her.

“You are the Empress?” Janilla asked.

“Yes. Do you intend to kill me?”

“No; not unless you attack me.”

“I’ll restrain myself,” Amantil replied with twinkling eyes. “Now, who are you and what is it you want?”

“I am Janilla of House Green of the Kilios Cabal. I have information on Vandaman, the one who wants you terminated, including a name. In return I want a job.”

“A job?” Amantil replied looking puzzled.

“Head of your personal security ... your bodyguard ... along with a new face, naturally.”

“Will the Cabal come after you?”

“Undoubtedly, though getting to me if I am next to you will deter them, plus I know all their tricks.”

“This all seems too good to be true,” I commented.

“I have nowhere else to go; I was condemned to a long, agonising death by House Blue because I castrated a man who tried to rape me,” she explained to us. “Even if I were to complete my mission, in which they believe I will fail, they would still go after me as they have no honour. My clan, House Green, offered my services to kill you in order to help me escape, though I do not know why. I am certain they knew I would run, though no one ever has and survived. So, I need to put myself in a safe place and at least Imperial security is relatively safe, particularly if you know who your enemy is, Serenissima.”

“Interesting,” Amantil replied thoughtfully. “Very well, you have my word, a job and if necessary the option of surgery to disguise yourself, though I have a tendency to just use a holographic image when out in public or moving around. Though recently I discovered another method,” she added, grinning at me.

“Manny, are you sure?” Herrick asked incredulously, knowing fine well Amantil’s constructive paranoia on allowing any danger near herself.

“Yes, earlier I received a strange message from someone called Green Pin on my private comms channel, something he should not even know about, telling me that he had sent me a bodyguard posing as an assassin and that her name was Janilla.”

“He knew?”

“Apparently so. He also sends his fondest wishes to you, Janilla, and hopes for your survival as his beloved daughter.”

“He was my father?” Janilla replied in wondering tones. “I never knew. All family ties are severed after a child is weaned.”

“I suspect being a leader, he had access to those records,” Amantil shrugged.

“Yes, yes obviously.”

“So that’s why you’re here, Manny?” I asked.

“Yes, Dave. I monitor you and Herrick ... or rather my AIs do and when they informed me of you dealing with a strange woman who wanted to see me, coming on top of that mysterious message, my curiosity was piqued. Now, Herrick, Janilla, come with me, I think we’re going to have a long and interesting conversation,” Amantil commanded. “Not a word to anyone, please, Mamma.”

“As ever, Serenissima,” Mamma chuckled.

“Take care, Dave. You and the family are invited for dinner tonight with others to go over whatever it is Janilla can tell us.”

“Look forward to it, Manny,” I replied and returned to let Cass know all was OK.


It was a full room when Kirim, Kiria and I arrived at Amantil’s private dining room. Vilgra, Cass, Hiqua and Bonsarr were all there, chatting and gave us greetings as we entered. A minute later Amantil and Herrick arrived along with Janilla, who positioned herself where she could observe the servants who would bring in the meal.

“Please sit,” Amantil commanded, pre-empting the formal greetings. “We finally have a breakthrough on the investigation of the attempt to murder me,” she announced.

“That is good news,” Bonsarr commented.

“Yes and no ... we have a name, but there could be issues on taking him down.”

“Ah,” Bonsarr nodded, though the rest of us looked a little lost.

“May I introduce Janilla, my new bodyguard and the source of this new information,” Amantil added.

Various greetings were given, though all Janilla gave was a polite nod as she scanned the room continuously.

“Why issues, Manny?” I asked. “You are the Empress after all.”

“The man we are talking about is Orliantomin Duvrach, husband of Orliantomina Honack. All I have is circumstantial evidence from Janilla and other sources. If I move against him, it could lead to civil war if Honack decides to support him,” Amantil explained.

“I suspected it had to be a noble,” Bonsarr sighed. “Though I guessed when you said issues that they had or were tied to a power base.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.