The Cure - Cover

The Cure

Copyright© 2019 by QM

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What if you can cure the incurable, including restoring the dead flesh of a re-attached severed limb? How? Well, that's the rub, isn't it? The secret is in your sexual emanations and only works when reacting to the environment of a vagina.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mystery   Restart   Science Fiction  

“Ah, subject 1341. Welcome to the lab. This won’t take long,” an enthusiastic if oily voice welcomed me.

“My name is David,” I answered firmly.

“Of course it is, subject 1341.”

“Do you expect co-operation with that attitude?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I am but a facilitator. There are things about you I’m not permitted to know, hence my attempt to keep this as impersonal as possible.”

“Just call me David.”

“If you insist ... David.”

“I do. What do you have for me?”

“Six-year-old girl, daughter of a senior bureaucrat, diagnosed with genetic dispersal syndrome.”

“How bad?” I asked, doing a mental calculation to come up with what I considered to be her real age of sixteen going on seventeen Earth years, rather than her Imperial age. Imperial years were roughly 2.8 times longer than the Earth years I had been used to, but Imperial bodies matured at the same rate as Earth ones.

“Terminal, three binary cycles (two months),” he replied, swallowing slightly.

“And does she realise just how this ‘cure’ works?”

“I ... er, do not know. However, her father insists.”

“Cowardly bastard,” I muttered.

“His contract offers you your freedom to work in the lower levels, so long as you wear the collar and will return upon request,” Oily stated.

“He has this power?” I asked, having been disappointed before by the machinations of the Imperial bureaucracy.

Oily simply placed a slip of pseudo-paper on the desk in front of me which contained the details of the contract I was required to fulfil and the payment I could expect. It was genuine too, as my wristband scanner told me.

“Any other conditions expected?”

“None, the regular medicines and gene therapy did not take. He is desperate. She is his only ... permitted child,” Oily replied.

“She should have been warned!”

“That was not my decision to make.”

“I know, it’s the only thing stopping you from getting a broken jaw.”

“There’s no need for hostility or your attitude!”

“Really? Kidnapped by the Imperium from my home planet because an Imperial bureaucrat, in one of your planetary scans, noticed that I could cure sexually transmitted diseases?”

“Your gift, along with your body, now belongs to the Empress, hence the bureaucracy. Besides, you now no longer live in poverty on a disease ridden planet and you have been given the rejuve shots, which only the highest can get ... more than I can get either,” he almost snarled.

“Jealous much?” I replied with a shrug.

“Will you help her?” he asked, looking like he was sucking lemons.

“Yes, though I’ll need to talk to her first,” I acquiesced.

“Of course. That was expected,” he replied and pointed to an opening in the wall that had just appeared.

The girl appeared to be floating in mid-air, lying above a flat glistening bed-like plate. I said appeared, because I knew that she was being held in position by some form of gravitational repulsion that kept her there in the softest of grips, yet was also powerful enough to stop a heavy object passing through it. I knew this because I’d asked one day, surprising the bureaucratic monitors who oversaw me and who took this sort of thing for granted. The explanation was long and complex, though I had a gift of a sort in being able to break things down by simplification and hence got the general gist of a scientific principle the people of my Earth hadn’t run across yet.

“Salutations, honourable youngling,” I greeted her in the expected manner of lower to higher, something they’d reinforced in me with a pain stimulator shortly after they’d implanted the common tongue in my brain by direct neural transfer.

“Greetings,” she replied in a voice that held no power, almost whispered in resignation.

“May I know your name?”

“Taisha.”

“Have they told you why you’re here?”

“No. I assume I have been cast out to die, so none may witness my condition and the shame it brings my genome.”

“No. You aren’t here to die.”

“Then what?”

“To be cured ... should you choose to be.”

“Do not mock me; the genetic aberrations within my DNA will not permit gene resequencing!”

“I know. Which is why you’re speaking to me as I can bypass such things.”

I gazed at Taisha, who looked so frail. The genetic degradation within her body was eating her from the inside as her immune system turned against her.

“I do not believe you!”

“It’s not a requirement ... belief, that is. But, there is a price.”

“My father can pay.”

“It’s not that kind of price.”

“Then what is it?”

“Sex.”

“Sex?”

“Yes. My sperm, or at least the seminal fluid, contains some sort of miracle cure. No, I don’t know how. But it resets anyone’s genetic structure to a normal base sequencing level.”

She looked at me in horror and I couldn’t blame her one bit.

“Before you ask, no, I can’t just masturbate and inject you with the result, it needs to be delivered directly by full bodily contact within your vagina.”

“But I must remain unsoiled for my betrothal,” she gasped.

“Virginity can be cured by surgery,” I shrugged. “Your death, can’t.”

“I would rather die!”

“You will, otherwise.”

“There must be another way, other than a ... a slave having his way with me,” she snarled, some colour returning to her cheeks.

“I’m not a slave.”

“You wear the neck band of one!”

“Oh this?” I indicated my torc, before unlocking it and dropping it on the floor. “It’s just a disguise to make me beneath notice in the dangerous politics of the court. An imperial slave being beyond any punishment other than the Empress’ high bureaucrats and they would not dare to damage me as she would have them killed, slowly and with extreme malice.”

She looked astonished as the neckband came off. After all, they were supposed to be there permanently and explode if they were unlocked without a special ... call it a key.

“Please, there must be some other way,” she begged.

“I wish there were, do you think I’d enjoy abusing you this way?” I sighed.

“Abusing?”

“On my world you would be regarded as a child or adolescent at best.”

“Oh...”

“Taisha, the choice is yours. I won’t force you. However if we don’t, you will die and I suspect your father will be heartbroken.”

“Does he know what you do?”

“Yes, he offered a great price should I cure you.”

“What price?”

“For me to go into the lower levels and aid them with my gift ... for a time. I’m pretty sure they will find a way to bring me under their control again.”

“Yes, no doubt,” she nodded, showing a good grasp of court politics, which was always about control and influence.

“I can leave you to think it over,” I offered.

“No, I wish to live ... only I do not know...” she trailed off confused.

“I’ll lead the way and try to make it as pleasant as possible,” I nodded at her confusion.

“Please do... ?”

“It’s David, or Dave if you prefer a more correct version of my name that I only permit those whom I like to call me.”

“Very well, Dave,” she nodded. “How do we begin?”

“Just relax, this will work better if you allow me to stimulate you properly,” I replied, before bending over and kissing her soft dry lips, making her start slightly in shock.

I kept the kiss going, feeling the tension leaving her body as another aspect of my gift came into play, the ability to create acquiescence from the woman I was attempting to ‘cure’. No, my gift doesn’t just work on women. However, men just do not have the necessary equipment for the cure, but, a male who penetrates a female within an hour of me depositing my seed in her, will be cured as well. So far I hadn’t been asked to get into what I considered paedophilia, Taisha being the youngest so far. Apparently the Empire could keep pre-pubescents alive long enough to be dealt with by the few practitioners of my gift. No, I’m not the only one who can do this ... but I have a feeling I’m the best as I seem to be the one preferred by the higher levels of the bureaucracy.

Soon I was able to probe her mouth with my tongue as I awoke within her desires she never knew she had. Yet all this was tempered by the fact that I always spoke to my ‘patients’ first and got to see them as real people, not an object to simply fuck, hence I felt appreciation for them, or in the case of Taisha, genuine affection, as no one deserved to die as she would.

I slipped a hand under her hospital style gown and gently stroked her leg, eliciting a sigh from her as my magic ... for want of a better word, produced in her a state of acceptance. The fact that her illness had reduced her to the state of an anorexic teenager mattered not to me as I saw the person that Taisha was and loved her in spite of it.

I kept the caresses soft and gentle, moving only to unseal the front-opening gown she had been placed in deliberately to enable the act. Whatever her initial misgivings, it was clear Taisha was enjoying my attentions far more than my gift could bring about. Her tongue now entwined with mine as she became fully involved in the process. Soon I was caressing an almost shrunken breast, the nipple, though, standing starkly erect as waves of pleasure ran through her body. Taking my lips from hers and making her sigh softly at the loss I traced a pattern of kisses down her almost emaciated body to suckle a nipple and make her gasp out loud in pleasure. One of my hands had now moved to her hairless pussy. (All Imperial men and women are hair-free below their head. I was told this was a genetic adaptation from their distant past.) I found clear wetness and obvious desire as I probed and found her clitoris and gently rubbed it, making her moan in bliss. Soon she stiffened and crooned out a warbling cry as nature took its course and she orgasmed, a few tears streaming down her face from the shock of it, I thought.

“Ready now?” I asked softly.

“Y ... Yes,” she nodded as I unsealed my robe and clambered onto the bed to move on top of her.

I positioned myself carefully and gave her a soft kiss before I pushed down and into her, making her gasp in shock and pain as I broke her hymen. I then just held myself carefully, not putting any weight upon her until she regained her composure somewhat and became accustomed to my invasion of her body.

I then began gentle thrusts, savouring her tightness and doing my best to ensure she was enjoying it as much as she was able to. It soon became clear that Taisha was enjoying it very much indeed, if her gasps and moans along with her attempts to move with me were concerned. Finally I could hold back no more and with a groan of my own I released my bounty into her in several powerful spurts, one of the effects being she orgasmed herself due to its efficacy.

Carefully clambering off her I sealed both our gowns as I used my wrist device to raise a chair from the nanite composites that made up the floor and walls and sat beside her just holding her hand as I watched, first colour come back to her pasty complexion, followed by the wasting away of her body ceasing and then reversing as the bed pumped re-growth hormones, along with vitamins and minerals, into her. Soon enough she looked well, if a little underweight and was clearly stunned at the results.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.