Jennifer - Cover

Jennifer

Copyright© 2019 by Cecilia Phourpleigh

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sitting at her desk, Jennifer is approached by a customer. A very common pickup line, used by a very uncommon suitor, with a very wonderful result. The violence is short and sweet, but very, very necessary.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Workplace   Mother   Sister   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Nudism   Violence  

Monday morning, Jennifer arrived at work. There was a note on her desk. “You made fun of me. You’ll regret it.” She immediately knocked on her boss’s door and asked for a minute. She said there may be a problem. Mr. Reynolds knew that if there was an issue, it needed to be quelled. Jennifer showed him the note. He questioned her. The only person she ever had a crossways word with was Barry, in shipping. The note was hand written. That was the young man’s downfall. He wasn’t the sharpest knife in the block.

Mr. Reynolds called shipping and asked them for the last 4 days of shipping documents, so he could check some numbers against production. Once he got them, he called Human Resources. The manager, Mrs. Bailey, was a wonderful person unless you were a problem. Those people called her the Bitch of Bakersfield. A play on the Sherlock Holmes thing. She was proud to have grown up in Bakersfield and lived through it.

“Miss Brock, cover your ears, please. Mr. Reynolds, thank you for this. Between management, and management only, you need to know that this is his third strike. He’s gone. Harry will just have to replace him with a real person. You can uncover your ears now, Miss Brock.”

“Yes, ma’am.” All three of them laughed, but they also knew it wasn’t really all that funny, could be quite serious, actually, and it probably wasn’t over.

“Miss Brock, if he so much as looks at you sideways, you tell Mr. Reynolds, myself, or your amore’, and get the police on the line. He will be advised what will happen if he retaliates, and we’re talking years, here. This is a documented threat. He’s not a smart cookie. He may be a stud muffin, but he’s a dumb one.”

“My amore’, ma’am?”

“Yes, hon. Mizz Tolson has resources, too, and we may not be around. It’s not a secret, hon, your relationship with Miss Tolson. We just don’t want to lose you. That’s our big problem with your relationship. She’s a wonderful customer, but you’re the best thing that ever happened to Production. Ask this guy. He’d chain you to your desk and ask you to marry him if his wife and kids would allow it. Never mind. Kidding. I’ll make myself go watch a harassment prevention movie.” She giggled and walked out.

Once she had the note, the shipping documents, and about five minutes of video showing him in the production office that morning in her possession, she called Barry into the office and gave him three choices. He could resign with today being his last day, he could be fired, as of eight o’clock that morning, or she could call the cops.

He chose to resign, but screwed up royally, because on his way out the back door, he flipped off the building and said, “Fuck you all, and if I ever see that little bitch again, she’s dead meat!” Just over the door was a high definition security camera with an audio feed. Not to mention the receptionist watched the tirade in person. She called Mrs. Bailey and told her what she saw.

That video and the file, along with the note, and the other clip, went to the police, who were more than happy to get it. Strike three downtown, too. Two domestic abuse cases and now a threat of violence in the workplace. Civil rights violation. Nope, not the brightest light on the tree. Not by a long shot.

That week was spent at Marcie’s house. All three of them, and Wednesday night the parents came over. Jennifer helped Marcie make a nice meal. Marie served them drinks and dinner, then once they were all seated, Mr. Tolson said, “So this is how it’s going to be?”

Marcie nodded. “Yes, Daddy. She’s happy. I’m happy. I have Jennifer. Life has never been better, and I, for one, am sincerely satisfied. I’ve never felt like this before. It’s not euphoria. It’s pleasant. Not a rollercoaster anymore, but a train. Steady. Loving. Strong. Sure. Nothing like I’ve ever felt.”

Anna Maria spoke up. “You’re in love. Love is often soft, not boring, but without event, comfortable, but then it can be exciting, rich in feelings, and fulfilling. You don’t need to be bouncing off the walls to feel passion, child. Does the little one know what happens to the bodies of those that hurt you?”

Jennifer laughed and ran to the couch. She kissed Mamma and crawled up in Daddy’s lap. “Never happen. She’s my rock. If she beats me, though, can I come tattle? I have no one. Not a whine, Mamma, just a fact.”

“Yes, little one. If my baby beats you, I will have Daddy spank her.”

“NOOOOOOO!” Marcie cried. The room pealed with laughter. Jennifer kissed Mr. Tolson under the chin and thanked him for accepting her into the family. She kissed and hugged Mamma again, with the same thanks, then sat by her fiancée. “Mamma. Daddy. I’ve asked Jennifer to marry me. I did it last night. It’s soon, yes, but we’re going to have a long engagement, and we need to get a lot done. We wanted you to know, though. We are engaged.”

Mr. Tolson stood, walked to the other side of the room, pulled both girls up to him and hugged them together. “Mamma, help me here. I think they either want our blessing or a spanking. Three weeks is a bit quick, but as long as the engagement runs a bit and you have a chance to find your center, that should be okay. Blessings. You good with that, Anna?”

“Yes. Jennifer, we know your heart. It shows. We know you love them both. Take care of our Marie and let our Marcie take care of you, and for God’s sake, take care of yourself, little one. You can’t do anyone any good unless you are whole and in control of your own life.”

“Thank you, Mamma. Thank you, Daddy. I will. I will take care and be taken care of, just as you say.” Congratulations were spread, with hugs and kisses, then the ‘rents headed out. “That went well, I think.”

Marcie and Marie laughed. “Yes, it did. You have him wrapped around your finger,” Marcie shared. “Me, too, by the way. I love you, Jennifer. Sis! Towels. Hot tub. Dishes later.”

“Yes, ma’am. Go on. I’ll be right out.”

Suits were no longer a requirement, or even desired. Any minute of any day, in any part of the house, someone might need a kiss, or a hug, or a squeeze. They may find the giver, or the receiver, without benefit of clothing. Sunning, swimming, hot tubbing, all that, without suits. Orgy? No. Comfortable with nudity and soft loving caresses? Yes.

Marie was trying to teach Jennifer about the art of sex. Sensual giving. Guiding during receiving. How to make love. Marcie was the recipient of the lessons, often there as the model to be used during the demonstrations. She assisted with the teaching at times but was very happy being the crash-test dummy.

Marcie made the purchase of a Feeldoe, a strapless dildo that was partly inserted into her own vagina, providing an anchor for the instrument, the other end of which was a slim phallus shaped shaft. After watching a couple of movies about using one, Marie helped her don a pair of substantial support pantyhose to help hold the device in place. One evening, Jennifer came home from work to a beautifully set table, a gorgeous maid in a cute little sexy uniform waiting on her hand and foot, while her fiancée spoke to her about their future and their lives together as a couple, and as a family. Jennifer felt loved, cherished, and above all, a sense of true belonging.

After dinner, the maid in the sexy little uniform took her upstairs to the master bath, undressed her, advising her to just allow it, as it was her duty to prepare her mistress’s lover for their enjoyment. Marie took great pains in making it a sensuous shower, leaving no part of Jennifer uncleansed. When finished, she was dried and led to the bed, the now naked maid helping her relax and she was pampered with massage oil, soft hands, and soothing words of love.

Marcie entered the room, wearing a business suit with a fairly short skirt, one of Jennifer’s favorite outfits her lover wore. She spoke to Jennifer in a commanding, dominant way, yet the love and caring was there at all times. Jennifer didn’t feel dominated as much as she felt directed. “I’m going to make love to you tonight, my dear Jennifer. You left it to me as to when, and how, this would happen.” The jacket came off, then the blouse. In her bra, skirt, hose and heels, Jennifer’s Goddess was in complete control of the little woman. Complete. Jennifer would do anything for this woman in charge of her life. Marcie unfastened and unzipped the skirt, pulling it down to reveal the pantyhose with the erect penis inside. Jennifer gasped. “You are about to receive this in your pussy, my love. I’ll be firm, yet as gentle as I can, but it will hurt. When we’re done, you will know, with no doubt left, that you are mine. Pet, come. Prepare my cock for my little love.”

Marie rose from the bed, grabbed a small pair of scissors off the dresser, and turned Marcie away from Jennifer’s view. She cut a small hole in the reinforced crotch panel in the pantyhose and fed the long slender semi soft cock through it. It protruded menacingly, just like the cock of a well-endowed man, yet it was slender. Marcie turned. Jennifer gasped again. “Pet, hold her. Touch her. Love her. Comfort her. Her mate is taking her now. Jennifer, this is your last chance. If I penetrate your body with this cock, you are mine. Forever. No question. If I do this, I also give you my pet. To use and enjoy as you wish. Your sacrifice will be rewarded. Know that. I ask you now, Jennifer, may I have your body? May I make love to you now? Completely?”

“Yes, Marcie. Come. Do it. Love me. Oh, God, I can’t believe I’m saying this. Marcie, fuck me, please, my love, fuck me. Do it!” Marcie rubbed a bit of K-Y jelly on the shaft with her hand, exaggerating the motion of a man jacking off as she walked toward her victim. “Fuck me, honey. Hold me, kiss me, and fuck me.”

Marcie eased the tip of the phallus into her lover, then as the obstruction was encountered, she said, “Now, Pet, now.” Marie reached in and pinched Jennifer’s clitoris between her thumb and forefinger, setting the little girl to writhing and moaning, then with a smack on the side of her hip with Marcie’s hand to distract Jennifer from the pain, she lurched forward, burying the cock into her little lover.

“Awkkk. SHIT! FUCK! OWWWW!” Jennifer screamed into Marcie’s neck. She relaxed, then bit, softly. “Yours, my love. All yours. Forever. Fuck me, Marcie. Pet, play with my clittie. Momma’s gonna make me cum. Oh, God, this feels good now. The bad part is over. This is heaven.” She hunched up, fucking back up into her woman’s cock, meeting each thrust. “Coming, honey. Coming. Soon. Yes. Fuck me, Marcie, COMING!! Agghhhh! YES!” She slumped back, now into Marie’s arms. Marcie slowly pumping still. Jennifer did a crunch, pulled herself up on one elbow and pinched her lover’s clit.

“YESSSS!” Marcie cried as she came and collapsed onto the other two women. “Yessss. I love you, Jennifer. I love you, Marie. Thank you. Thank you both.” Jennifer whimpered as Marcie pulled her cock out of the girl. Marie reached down with a washcloth, catching the pink frothy mess as it oozed out of Jennifer’s newly ravaged vagina. She was a woman. A well fucked woman, in her mind. They laid there in each other’s arms for half an hour before any of them wanted to move. Not a word was spoken. None needed be.

A month and a half into their relationship, it was decided that they had put it off long enough. Marie’s house went up for sale, and Jennifer’s apartment complex was given notice. Another decision was made, as well. Jennifer did not want to quit her job yet. She had a position at Tolson at any point she wanted, and it was a cushy job, too. PA to the COO. Personal Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer. Girl Friday for her fiancée. She wanted the job, and she wanted it soon. They could travel together, and she could help out in any number of ways, but her employer had to find a replacement and be happy with everything first. She owed them that. And more, but at least that. They had hired her, inexperienced, from a job fair, and let her thrive. She was good for them, yes, but they were good for her, too.

Her new family and her old employer thought that was a noble gesture, so they all went along with it. Mrs. Bailey found a replacement three months later.

Downtown, one afternoon, Marie and Jennifer were leaving Macy’s, each carrying two bags of goodies. They had just raided the Shoe, Lingerie, and Hosiery Departments, setting up an evening of fashion and fun for Marcie’s upcoming birthday. As they walked to Marie’s car, a figure popped out from between two SUVs and grabbed Marie, an arm around her neck, and a knife against her cheek. Marie screamed.

“Barry, let her go. It’s me you want. Let her go, and you can take me instead. You can hurt me and punish me for making fun of you last year. You can fuck me, rape me, have your thrills, even kiss me, if you want, and dump me, but let her go.” Jennifer put her bags down behind the next vehicle. She raised her hands and walked toward them. Barry let his arm from around Marie’s neck and reached out for Jennifer’s arm. The knife left Marie’s cheek as Jennifer pulled her away from him and pushed her to safety. That was the third stupid act Barry had pulled in regard to Jennifer. She kicked him square in the nuts, used a pressure point in his wrist to take him to the ground, and when he resisted, she pushed his survival knife through his shoulder muscles into his rotator cuff. He didn’t know it then, but that arm would never work quite the same again.

He tried to grab her again and found that a woman in four-inch stiletto heels was a dangerous event waiting to happen. As Marie was gaining her composure, calling 911, and waving down a mall security truck, Jennifer punched a three-eighths inch hole just below Barry’s solar plexus. The ankle straps, coming in handy mostly for dancing, kept Barry’s chest from gaining purchase and ownership of her shoe. Possession is nine points of the law and all that, but Jennifer had no intention of letting him keep her good black kidskin sandals. He fell back, grasping at his chest and trying to breathe.

Mall security was on the radio with their office, which was on the phone with the local police, and within four minutes, two police officers were on the scene. They saw two women, one quite small and quite young, comforting each other, standing over a large man with a knife in his shoulder and his hands over his lower chest.

As the EMS guys took over caring for Barry’s wounded body, the officers approached the women.

“Ma’am,” one of them said to the obviously older woman, “can you tell me what happened here?”

“Yes, officer, my sister’s fiancée saved my life when that asshole grabbed me and put a knife to my face. I thought he was going to cut me to get even for what happened last year.”

“OK, ma’am. Where is this guy now? The fiancée?”

“Oh, officer. Sorry. She’s right here. Jennifer saved me from that monster. This is my sister’s fiancée.”

“Uhhhh,” the officer mumbled. The two of them looked at each other. “You, did that?” Jennifer nodded. One of the officers took Barry’s wallet and went to his cruiser to call in the incident.

She looked up at Marie, holding her around her middle, as Marie held her. “I told you and your sister I wasn’t a wallflower and I doubted you could take me. We never got a chance to discuss that and then I forgot about it. Oh, well. I hope I’m not in any trouble.”

The officer approaching them overheard then and told then, “No, ma’am, if that’s not your knife, you aren’t in any trouble, and may get a reward. Old Barry there is on probation for something that happened last year. He just got out of jail and is now in a heap of trouble. No joke. I’m going to assume you don’t carry a K-bar, a survival knife, and if you’ll confirm that, I’ll give you two a case number and let you know if we need you. Please fill these cards out, and you can be on your way.”

The two ladies filled the cards out, got a card from the officer with the case number on it, and after thanking the officers for getting there so quickly, left and went home.

Marcie had a fit and was beside herself hearing the story, but they settled her down, snuggled and calmed her, and everything went back to normal in a few days. They were able to have the birthday fashion show that the shopping trip was supposed to provide the scenery for, and after the visual treats and heated exchange of bodily fluids and such, the trip was deemed a success. All except for the Barry thing, that is.

They were summoned to court but didn’t have to testify. A parking lot camera caught the whole thing. The young man just had a knack for being photogenic. The judge sentenced him to eighteen years, with an absolute minimum of twelve served, eligible to be released then only after successful psychiatric treatment. She told Jennifer she was proud of her bravery and quick thinking. The whole thing, thankfully, was behind them.

Marcie had been considering getting security for them for a while, just because of things like that being possible, but decided instead to give her fiancée a raise ... An additional title of Director of Executive Personnel Security ... And a wedding date. Marie took full responsibility as the wedding planner. And that night, once the date was set, Jennifer showed her spouse-to-be just how happy she was to be hers. They made love until the wee hours of the morning, then were cleaned up and cared for by their pet, maid, lover, and companion. After the cleanup was complete, the two looked at each other, Jennifer nodded, and the two of them used every sexual trick they knew, in every place they could on Marie’s lovely body to show her how much they loved her, too.

The next morning, in front of the mirror, she saw the damage. “Mistress Jennifer, how am I supposed to explain those,” she asked, pointing to two hickeys on either side of her pudenda, “to my gynecologist tomorrow morning?” The marks on her skin where her sister and her mistress sucked on her in a frenzy of sexual excitement were large, dark and similar, but not identical. Two different sets of lips made them ... At the same time, while fingers were playing in her spasming, jerking, orgasming body.

“Well, if you don’t want a spanking, you’ll tell her the truth. Your sluttiness caused your owners to mark you, knowing full well you had an appointment in the morning. Who do you think keeps track of these things, girl?” Jennifer laughed at Marie’s discomfort. “Trust me, my beautiful dear slut. You won’t be the first girl to ever spread their legs in front of that woman with evidence of a tryst with voracious lovers. If I’m not mistaken, she saw one on me that your sister put there a few months ago. Marie, remember ... The truth. Always. Without fail. Always the truth. Unless you lie about a Christmas gift surprise or something. That’s different.” They both laughed. Jennifer rose from the stool, wiped a drop of pee, flushed, and hugged her pet. They kissed, and with broad smiles left to go down to fix breakfast for the woman of the house.

“I’ll send your strumpet up with coffee in a bit, love. Stay in bed, please. We need to talk.”

“OK, Jennifer. Uhmm, Jennifer?”

“Yes, love?”

“I do love you so very much. Thank you. For everything.” Jennifer smiled at her, blew her a kiss and walked out. Marcie loved watching her walking away. Such a pretty girl.

Marcie thought about what she had. She had pretty much everything she wanted. And a good living. It was through hard work, but it was a good living. What she was thinking mostly about, though was the happiness that her decision to ask Jennifer out had brought. She was so glad that she overcame her shyness, her fear of rejection and asked. It could not have turned out better. It just couldn’t have.

Then for Jennifer to take on the role as her sister’s mistress, treating her famously and loving her to death while still keeping her grounded. A ‘slut’ here, a ‘tramp’ there, being referred to as a ‘strumpet’, ‘fuck toy’, ‘Momma’s plaything’, and once, just at the right time, a ‘dizzy cunt’, kept her feeling a bit out of control. Exactly where she wanted to be. She knew Jennifer loved her endlessly and that Marcie would die for her. She just wanted to be their little toy slut fuck puppy sex kitten. That made her happy.

Evidence of that was after the vulgar bathroom discussion, Jennifer told her, “Here, doll. Take Marcie some coffee. Then if you could, I’d like some help getting toast ready for breakfast in bed for her.” Jennifer kissed her, patted her bottom and sent her on the way. “Love you, doll.”

“I love you, too, hon,” and off Marie went to take Marcie her coffee.

They had breakfast in bed, the three of them. Jennifer started the discussion. “The pre-nup. We need to talk about it now, because I know it’s part of the deal. I understand it, and don’t care. Marcie, I’ve worked for you for almost a year. I clear about a thousand dollars a week, and except for presents for you two and your parents, I still have it all. I have demands, though. I demand you don’t kick me to the curb for no reason. There. That’s it. Now, let’s get this over with tomorrow. The wedding is a month off, and I don’t want to be thinking about anything but the wedding. I made an appointment with the company attorney for tomorrow afternoon, after sourpusspants here gets off the hickey examining table so we can get it done. Is that OK with both of you?”

“Yes, it’s fine with me. I was, and am, having second thoughts, and have already contacted Daddy, and legal, about an addendum. It’s a small one, and you might as well know about it now, as tomorrow. We’ve put a couple of riders on the prenup. If we fall apart, two million. It’s yours. We go our separate ways. If something happens to me, you keep your slut puppy sex kitten and four million. If after ten years, you and I are still happy, and that one is still dusting the living room after our board meetings, I want to make you a minor principal of the company. Depending on our parents, that is fluid at this point. Jennifer, I don’t see the prenup being used. Believe it or not, after Daddy warned me, I did see it being used before. Self-fulfilling prophecy? Maybe, but notwithstanding that, it happened. I don’t feel that way about this relationship. I just don’t. I also want to talk about children, since you called this meeting, why don’t we discuss that for a few minutes.”

“I’m all for it. I’d like to wait a couple years for mine. I want to enjoy your love, Marcie, and abuse my sex kitten a little longer, but I’m flexible. We just need to find donors. There is no man in this universe that is going to do it the natural way, so either you buy a turkey baster dildo, or get me to a fertility clinic. You two can pick out the father. I don’t care, one way or the other. If either or both of you two want kids, I can help with that, I guess, but I’d like for you to pick for me.”

“That was easy. Marie?”

“Yes. One. I want to give you a son, Marcie.” Marcie reached over, pulled her sister to her and kissed her gently.

“Thank you, sweetie. Really. Thank you.” It was a very sweetly emotional moment between them.

The month went slower than cold molasses; Jennifer felt the day would never arrive. Two days before the event, her handmaiden took her to the dressmaker’s to get a final fitting. The dress was an extraordinarily amazing work of art. Lace, over silk. Delicate. Beautiful. An above the knee length wonder with an organza train just a bit longer, falling to the backs of her knees. A delicate lace and mesh veil to be moved at just the right moment when the redheaded goddess would be told she could kiss the woman she desired to marry, and then did so. Everything but the stockings would be the exact same shade of pure white. Sandals, stilettos with five-inch heels and a small platform. White leather straps in a delicate pattern complementing the array of lace over the silk. It was all an absolute work of art.

“She’ll love you in this, Jennifer. Your lady, your woman, at that point, your wife will adore and cherish you in that outfit. You are beautiful beyond words.”

“Thank you, Marie. Let’s get it packed up. I need to stop and get a pair of stockings.”

“No, ma’am, please use a pair of mine. I have the other things you’ll need as well. Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, and a sixpence in your shoe. I don’t have sixpence handy, so I’m going to tape a dime in there, love. Your blue lingerie ensemble will be perfect. Come. Let’s go home. God, you’re gorgeous.”

The wedding went off without a hitch. They found a bakery that would make a cake for them, four layers, with a couple on top. A woman in a tuxedo with a short skirt and heels, and a girl in a short white dress holding the flowers. It was so accurate, that the woman had red hair and the girl was blonde. If it hadn’t been for the beauty of the brides and the maid of honor, the cake would have been the center of attention. Or maybe the man that gave the bride away. The handsome mountain of a man, Mr. Raymond Tolson asked for that honor and was of course immediately given it. There was no ‘best man’, but instead Marie filled in as both maid of honor, and best person (that got some giggles), standing up for each of them.

The pictures in the wedding album centered on the couple, of course, Marcie, as the cake doll suggested, in a tuxedo, trimmed with light green accoutrement, a miniskirt and black patent four-inch pumps, and Jennifer in her beautiful short white wedding gown. Marie was in a light green dress similar to Jennifer’s, without the lace, as was their mother, and Mr. Tolson’s tuxedo was a traditional version of the one Marcie was wearing complete with the matching green accessories. They looked like a bridal magazine picture of how do dress a family for a wedding. It was perfect, and most of the guests commented on that, after they mentioned the cake.

Being well known in town, as an employer and as philanthropists, the Tolsons drew a crowd. City officials, members of charity fundraising boards, corporate leaders, all types of people attended. Many of Jennifer’s friends and co-workers from the manufacturing plant came to wish her well, also, so there were well over a hundred guests at the ceremony and twice that at the reception looking for a free drink and a dance with the bride. Or brides, as the case really was. There were few breaks for the newlyweds. They got the first dance, one or two in the middle, and at the end when Daddy Tolson announced he was getting them out of the country club so they could run off and be together to celebrate their wedding, he asked them to dance together again, kiss him and their mother goodbye, wave to all the wonderful people who shared their joy, grab their best person, (to raucous laughter) and get the hell out of Dodge!! As the master of ceremonies, he was a hoot. The crowd cheered and clapped, the girls hearing well wishes and congratulations as they left and headed home. They were catching a chartered plane to Cancun, then a boat to Isla Mujeres, in the morning.

Once home, Marcie unwrapped her present of all the white coverings, leaving her bride in her blue lingerie, light teak stockings and high heeled sandals. Jennifer told Marie to undress the woman of the house and hang their finery. They’d get it taken care of and have them cleaned and preserved when they got back from Mexico. Then the fun began. They didn’t have a lot of time, as the morning would come early, and they needed to finish packing, but...

“Marie, put your mistress sitting on the corner of the bed.” She sat Jennifer at an angle sitting on the corner. “Take your mistress’s panties off, pet. Smell them if you like. You’ll get more in a minute.” She eased Jennifer’s panties down, over her hips, and down her legs and off. She held them to her face and inhaled.

“Wonderful, ma’am. Absolutely wonderful.”

“Good. Get behind her and hold her head in your lap.” Marie positioned herself while Marcie took an ankle in each hand, pulled them up and over her wife’s head and handed them to Marie. “Hold those.” She got out the Feeldoe, inserted it, and proceeded to make love to her wife with it. She took the ankles back. “Pet, rub her clitty for me. Ooooh, mine too. YES! DAMN!” both of them came together, Marcie collapsing on her lover, then both of them putting their arms around Marie and thanking her for being with them. “Pet. Wash my treasure. Wash her well. I want you to lick her ass until she comes again. I’m going to watch while I pack a bit.”

“Yes, ma’am.” She came around, licked Jennifer’s pussy clean, then finished undressing her, took her to the shower and returned several minutes later. Jennifer went to Marcie, pulled her face down and kissed her.

“Thank you, my wonderful woman. Thank you for everything, but really, really, thank you for today. I love you more than you will ever know.” Another kiss then she went to the bed, pulled Marie’s hair in a display of dominance and control and told her, “Eat my ass, wench. Lick me and suck me. Your prime wants to see me come on the end of your tongue. Do well, my little toy and I will make sure you get yours.” Not too many minutes later, Jennifer was in convulsions, Marcie holding her hand, as Marie licked and probed her anus with her tongue, using fingers in and around her pussy, tweaking every last nerve the little girl had between her belly button and her tailbone. One last scream into Marcie’s mouth during a final kiss, and after her fourth orgasm, she passed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.