FLAMES! - Cover

FLAMES!

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My name is George Winston. This is the story of my family, especially my sister and I while at the same time I find my way from playing high school basketball transitioning to the NCAA Basketball system. That is when my life had some very important things about to happen. Do I go pro or not? In this mix of events I have found myself falling in love, But that proved to be a problem because the girl I am in love with is my older sister, Roxanne!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

In the shower we talked about some of the things we said end it ended up with a wallfuck!

We fell asleep in each other’s arms. I love her so damn much!!!

After our nap (3 hours) we walked out and heard a small kerfuffle of applause, mostly guys. Then I said, “Please meet my wife, sister, and mother Roxanne! She is 38C-23–34.”

I paused for her separate applause.

Her turn; “This stud is George, my husband, daddy, and brother in between the sheets, a perfect lover!”

Instead of applauding the three girls winked at me, and we walked to Roxy’s GTO.

On the way to the hotel to check out, I received a text, “We got a final deal for $466,000 even, with a 45-day Escrow! See you in 30 minutes.”

I passed the message to T-Rox, and we headed ‘home.’

We beat them by 5 minutes.

The people who purchased the home were the husband and wife real estate brokers from Prudential, who were waiting to take a look at the place as we both drove up.

To keep our relationship from being a topic, I introduced myself as George and Roxy as my wife of two months.

I expected that surprised our parents who easily went with it, explaining that we met in high school and fell in love on our first date.

Sarah Willows, the wife, made the comment that Roxanne looked remarkably like June, to which I commented, “Don’t all sons look for their mother as they look for a mate.”

“Great answer” my dad offered, “My wife and I have come to enjoy Roxanne like she is our own daughter!”

The laughter was out of place for the people who were there, but it was a funny thing for Dad to say.

To get out of this situation, Roxanne recommended we got all we could fit in our two cars and meet up at our college apartment.

We stuffed our underwear in our empty go bags and we each took a big armful of clothes to the apartment and went back later to have dinner.

Instead of Moms cooking, we went to the nearby Red Robin. After driving there and parking, we were seated, with Roxy near a window.

Mom ordered half a BLTA Croissant. Roxy decided on getting the other half, but without the Bacon and Mayo.

Dad ordered the Black and Bleu Burger while I ordered the Chili Chili Cheeseburger.

With that we received a large basket of French Fries and I also ordered some All-White Wings with Diet Coke all around.

We were celebrating a new home for mom and dad, a new place to hang for Roxy and Me, and netting a cool quarter million on the sale of the only home we had as a family,

They were in such a good mood from it all Dad promised each of us a check for $30,000. That caused both couples to kiss big-time, with our parents stopping first and watched us until Mom said, “That’s enough of that, you two!”

“I love your son so much Mr. and Mrs. Flame, I just can’t help myself!”

That quieted both parents down.

More quietly we got to work on our food, refilling our bottomless drinks and French fries once each, taking leftovers with us.

We got home, loaded up what we had left, then gave goodbyes for the evening promising we would be back to help empty the house.

All we are leaving behind is the furniture, excluding our breakfast and redwood dining tables. A bit of home to visit, when possible.

After hugs that went on forever, we took our two cars with us to our home for the next 6-7 years. (Unless we bought a house!)

For seven pm, the parking lot was sparse, and we parked side-by-side, and unloaded both cars, then put up her rag top and went inside for the night.

Oh dear, I am living with my beautiful sister while we are masquerading as a married couple. I wonder how many laws we are breaking as well as a couple of the Ten Commandments?

She got up early to put blonde streaks in her hair.

She has gotten more aggressive, especially when she rides me face to face. Her fabulous smile turns devious as she pounds me like a piledriver quietly saying things like, “You like this, your own older sister, who can’t get enough of you and wants you ten times a day. I want mommy and daddy to watch you fuck my face and cum all over it.”

Her favorite is, “Are you thinking of Mom, maybe Gloria or Stephanie, or are you thinking about the slut older sister who wants your cum every single day-and wants your babies someday”

“What was that?”

“Just dreaming G-Mon!”

I love her and only her: My Eternal Flame!

With all of our stuff put away, we got up took a couple’s shower, got dressed and went home for breakfast, as we had promised the folks.

They weren’t surprised when we just walked through the front door and said, “We’re here,” and went straight to the breakfast table finding Mom getting up off her knees just finishing, licking her lips after a blow job on dad.

“You’re early,” he said with a grin a mile wide on his face. She zipped him up.

Neither were embarrassed as we found something to eat.

While we were eating, dad talked about the new house in Omaha. They had taken a lot of digital pictures we enjoyed looking at.

It has both a front and back porch, where they are going to put a hot spa. It already has a nice in ground pool.

Mom plans to use a bedroom as an office for herself. Dad will use another for himself. That means when we come to visit only one room will be left for us to fuck ... share.

“Hey G-Man!” my sister said to me.

She woke me from my reverie, and I finished my breakfast.

“How was it with an empty house?” I asked them.

“Your father is an animal,” June said causing both girls to giggle loudly.

“We could tell,” T-Rox responded. “Are you using any protection, Daddy?”

He gave us both a look, there was no verbal response. Hmmm?

After the cleanup, Mom was in charge of the packing, printing clearly on the boxes as we filled them.

They are using a large U-Haul for the move.

At the lunch break we had a Domino’s Pizza delivered, my treat.

Back to work, we emptied all of the closets, including the linens. When we had enough boxes, I took a hand dolly and loaded them in according to dads’ instructions (There is a right way and a wrong way to load a truck I found out.)

Mom left all the pots and pans, deciding to buy it all brand new! With us two kids having two months before either of our schools start, we asked if we could make the drive to Omaha with them?

T-Rox asked and mom was quick to respond, “Sure thing!”

Once everything was packed, including the linens in Roxy’s GTO and I carefully disassembled and had dad’s computer system in the trunk of my 2004 Dark Blue Ford Mustang, we went off on a caravan with Dad driving the attached U-Haul!

At the top of the two o’clock hour we arrived at the new home deep in the cul-de-sac of Whitman Circle.

Dad backed in the U-Haul on the first try and mom parked next to him.

We parked in front of them, got out and started the unloading. What a pretty home - The pictures didn’t do it justice!

After another break we took dads car, found the local U-Haul place and turned it in, then we found a strip mall with a Dairy Queen and went in for lunch.

Both ladies got whistles, causing mom to blush a bit. Roxy took my arm and said, “Sorry boys, but I am married to this hunk.”

Back at the new home, we finished the last of the unpacking which included my putting Dad’s Apple Desktop together in his workroom.

Using a trick i learned, I nicked WiFi from a neighbor until Dad got it legitimately. I tried to explain that it wasn’t really stealing since the neighbor didn’t have protection on it.

Due to his federal job he asked me to unhook it, which I did. I gave him the ‘Personal Hotspot’ trick in the meantime.

Seeing it had turned eight pm, Mom said, “Why don’t you stay over and head home first thing in the morning?”

I went out to my car and got Roxy and my go-bags from my trunk. When mom saw them, she gave me a look, then walked away swishing her nice ass ln the direction of my erection!

We slept in matching “35 Jerseys,” we showed off to them both.

I think I saw Dad shudder after seeing his daughter looking so hot.

We turned with Roxy’s oversized shirt swishing showing her naked ass.

The idea of being wild and crazy crossed our mind, but we decided against it.

Within an hour, we heard, “Oh dear William, that feels so good! Fill my old pussy with your wild seed ... I love it ... deeper, please go deeper, Oh ... William ... Awassswwww!”

That went on for an hour, with various amounts of loudness.

To avoid a messy conversation, with Mom and ‘Wild Seed Willie’ we got up at five am and left in our two cars back to KSU, talking to each other on the phone, sometimes very obscene and perverted.

We stopped in Winchester, because I needed gas.

An interesting observation was to watch Roxy pull up to the “You fill it” and three guys were all wiling to fill her up.

“Hey Doll face,” I said to her, “Only five more stops till we get to Tucson. be easy on the gas, your 23-year-old car is tough getting parts, OK?”

“I got you, Hubble, meet you at the next stop on the schedule,” she said turning on the car and stepping hard on the gas causing two of the boys to fall down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.