The Love of Cock - Cover

The Love of Cock

by tjasslover

Copyright© 2019 by tjasslover

True Sex Story: A true confession of my sex life starting with sucking off others, to "becoming" heterosexual and finding my way back to who I always was.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   DomSub   White Male   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

My neighbor and best friend Josh introduced me to beating off and then sucking his cock when we were young and this became an almost daily ritual until we were seniors in high school, when I exchanged sucking his cock for eating pussy. He was the more dominate one and, though he would often suck me, it was my responsibility to take his cock and cum. Over time we became less cautious in where I sucked him.

He often spent the night at my house and after my parents went to bed in the next room with both my and their doors open, he would pull the sheets off exposing his hard cut cock to me and I would have to crawl out of bed and go suck him off. The next morning, my dad would close the door to my bedroom so as to not wake us up, and with him in the bathroom next to my bedroom, I would have suck Josh off again and enjoy the taste of his cock and cum as I crawled back into bed for another hour of sleep. We would often ride our bikes out to the country and find some place behind some trees for him to present me his beautiful cock. He would make me strip completely; threatening to push me out from behind the trees if a car came by. After I sucked him off, he would often direct me to beat off my little uncut cock, standing where any car would be able to see me if they came by. Of course, I jumped behind cover when I heard one coming and he never pushed me out.

Like all other kids during that time, we played outside all the time and as it got dark, no matter how many other kids were in the area, he would get behind a bush and make me suck him. It became important to me to please him, no matter what he wanted of me. A number of times, he would make me strip and run around my yard, even stopping under the street lamp for a few seconds before running away to go get his cock.

Josh had 2 girl cousins, one a year older and one a year younger than us. Patricia was the younger and the pretest girl in her class and even though 14, had a nice ass and seemingly great tits. While I was sucking him, he would often tell me about seeing and playing with Patricia’s tits and her playing with his cock, which would cause me to play with my little hard uncut cock while sucking him. All through high school, I tried to date Patricia and even though she was fucking and sucking other of my friends, she never went out with me. What I didn’t know was that Josh had told her that I sucked him off every day, so she obviously viewed me as a fag.

When we were freshmen in college, I finally asking him: “Josh, do you know why Patricia won’t go out with me?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.