Those Eyes - Cover

Those Eyes

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is another love story with action, tears, sex and heartbreak. Jakes loves his job but his perfect life is turned upside down when he meets the woman of his dreams on the job. Their eyes have met but they are from different worlds.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Politics   Violence  

Jake

I found which hospital they took Janet too and got there as fast as I could. They told me Janet was in surgery and would be for several hours. I got a cup of coffee and sat down with my head in my hands. I couldn’t stop crying. The nurses and staff looked at me strangely and asked if I was hurt. That’s when I realized that my hands and clothes were covered in Susan and Janet’s blood. I said no and they gave me a place to wash up and a scrub top to wear. I was cried out and must have dozed off. A nurse woke me up and said Janet was in recovery. I asked if I could be with her and they said ok, since she had no relatives to speak of. When I saw her, I was heartbroken. This strong sexual woman looks so pale and helpless. She had wires, tubes, IVs ... in her everywhere. I sat beside her and watched her sleep with the ventilator breathing for her. I held her hand. This is when I realized, I loved this woman. WTF has been wrong with me. I will no longer let this status thing rule my life. I prayed, God, please don’t take her from me too ... please. The doctor came in and took some readings and checked her vitals. He asked if i was kin and I just told him I was as close to kin she had. He said ok, it was close, she lost a lot of blood, she’s in a drug induced coma right now with the vent to help her damaged lung heal. We repaired her lung and reinflated it. The bullet put a hairline crack in her femur but it should heal without surgery with rest and no weight bearing for awhile. If everything goes well she should be able to go home with nursing next week. I looked at her elevated leg and noticed the bandage around her thigh and royal blue nail polish on her toes. I thought that was unusual, generally she likes glossy red polish. Maybe she’s found another man since the last time we had contact these past 6 or 7 weeks that likes blue. Maybe she’s just trying to make a break from me. Stupid me had made it plain enough to her that I wasn’t interested in a long term relationship.

The nurse told me I might as well go home and get cleaned up and rest. Janet is liable to be out for a couple of days. I have your number Jake, I will call when we wake her. I leaned over her and kissed her forehead as a tear dropped in her hair. I heard the monitor pick up speed and beep as I kissed her. The nurse smiled ... she knows your here, Jake.

When I got home, I realized I still had a business to run. I checked my messages and learned that my old bank in Texas has called me. I’ll call later. My guys had some new cases to start. I get a beer from the fridge and plopped down in my recliner. I was beat ... it was catching up with me. I drank the beer and got in the shower. I watched the water swirl red into the drain as I rinsed the blood off of me. I cried ... I sat down in the shower and bawled like a baby. I fell across my bed and slept for 8 hours. I ate a little something, got dressed and headed to the hospital. As I walked toward her room, I saw at least 8 or 9 nurses and doctors rushing in and out of her room. I ran to the room but a nurse stopped me. She said Don’t go in right now Jake, She’s in crisis, we are working on her. Her BP nose dived. We may have to take her back to surgery. My heart was in my throat.

Janet

Where am I? I can’t move or see. My mind is so foggy. Why can’t I move. The light is so bright. It wants me to go to it. It’s so calming. OMG ... I see me. Is this what death is like. I’m floating above my body. I see people doing things to me. I hear a long buzzing sound ... Oh God, I’m dead! They are doing chest compressions trying to bring me back from the light. Then ... I hear beep. Beep. Beep beep.

Jake

I heard the doctor say, she’s back, pulse is strong. Need a CT ... make sure everything is still ok inside. The nurse came up to me and said it was close but she’s back with us. She said that happens sometimes after major blood loss. The staff was back making her comfortable again after all the life saving efforts. I sat down beside her and took her hand. I thought I felt a slight squeeze.

It’s been 6 days. They are bringing her out of the coma today. They cut off the medicine that was making her sleep. The nurse said it should be a few hours before she comes around. I looked around and her admin and several employees from her office were there as well. There were flowers everywhere. I was just looking through them when I noticed one from a Jim Flowers. It said get well soon, you owe me another one of those fantastic dinner dates with benefits. With Love, Jim.

She moaned as she started to come around. The doctor and nurse were there. They asked us to step out while the checked her over. I watched from the door. In about 2 hours, she was completely awake ... little goofy but awake. Thank. God. They had removed the vent during the night and she was breathing on her own. There was a bandage on her left chest and another covering a large area on her back. I could see where a little blood had soaked through the gauze. They said one visitor at a time til she gets her bearings back. A man pushed by me and ran to her bedside and kissed her deeply. He said I was so worried about you. She could only whisper. The nurse gave her some ice chips to wet her throat. I heard her say.Thanks, Jim. I still owe you, don’t I. He said yes you do, young lady and I plan to collect. She turned her head and saw me and I could see the look on her face as she realized I saw what was happening. I walked up squeezed her hand, smiled and walked out. She tried to call out Jake but I just looked at her, shook my head and kept walking. The nurse gave her a concerned look and said he’s been here almost 24 hours a day since you came in. She whispered OMG!

Janet

I’m awake so I guess I’m alive. I hurt ... in my chest and thigh when I move. The nurse said it’s normal. Do you remember what happened? I thought and thought ... and then ... I said I was shot, I think. She said yes, in the chest and leg. You had a collapsed lung and the bullet hit your femur fracturing it. You lost a lot of blood. We nearly lost you. Jake has been here talking to you and holding your hand every night. He’s a good man. Jim, said ... what am I chopped liver sounding a little irritated. Janet whispered you’re a good man too, Jim. We will make up for the lost time when they turn me loose from the hospital. The nurse said my activities would be limited for a couple of months until my lung and leg heal. The nurse said, Ms. Winchester can we talk privately. I said certainly. Jim, do you mind. He left the room and she said how far along are you? I said what? How far along what? Is he the father? Again I said what? Janet, your pregnant. Of course, your injuries have kept you from noticing the usual symptoms, the nausea, tender breasts, missed period, etc ... Luckily the fetus wasn’t injured when you were shot and appears healthy. I said I was not aware I was pregnant although I had been feeling off but I wasn’t aware it was because I am pregnant. Although, Jim and I have had sex, it’s been too soon for that. He is not the father. I haven’t paid attention to my periods recently. Shit ... Shit, Shit! I said I think Jake is the father. She said, I take it he doesn’t know. No, he has no idea. You will be discharged tomorrow, do you have a ride? I’ll call Jake and see if he can take me home and we will talk. I picked up my cell and hit Jakes number. Just went to voicemail. It said. This is Jake, I will be out of the country indefinitely. Please communicate with me through my office. That can only mean that he saw and heard me and Jim and is running away. Shit, I only moved on like he wanted.

The next day, Jim picked me up and took me home. It took me awhile to master the crutches but I’ll manage. I have a lot of breathing exercises to do several times a day. I have an appointment to get all the stitches out next week. In the mean time, I need to find Jake. Unknown to me at the time, Jake was watching as Jim helped me to my door. He gave me a scalding kiss before i could react and just went with it.

Jake

I saw her kiss him. I’m too late. She replaced me in her bed already. Jake got in his Mustang and drove away. He had already made arrangements for his guys to handle the business. His admin had his new cell number for the business If she needed me. I headed for Texas to check in with my old bank to see what the phone call was about. I was tired. As the night fell, I found a hotel with a bar. I had dinner and a drink when a beautiful woman sat down beside me. Her name was Sandy, single, road warrior, 40 years old, and as I said drop dead gorgeous. She said buy a girl a drink Cowboy. I said absolutely Ma’am, I’m at your service. She said, I like that. We moved to a table and chatted for awhile without really revealing anything intimate about each other than we were both single, and in need. Suddenly I felt her stocking toes go up under my pants leg and stroke my leg. I said there appears to be something under the table crawling up my leg as my hand slipped under her skirt and up her nylon covered thigh to the bare skin above her lacy stocking top. She said, I seem to have the same issue, smiling. She took my hand and we went to my room. Soon as I closed door, I pressed her against the door and kissed her passionately. She returned my kiss with her tongue down my throat at the same time. She furiously unbuttoned my shirt and unbuckled my belt as I returned her efforts by unbuttoning her blouse. I reached up under her skirt to remove her panties and found nothing but a bare mons and a wet sticky labia. She moaned as my fingers found her wet protruding clit. I pinched it between my thumb and finger and she almost collapsed in pleasure. She said oh, Jake, please ... I need you inside me ... now. She reached inside my briefs, wrapped her manicured fingers around my fully engorged cock and pulled it out. She kicked off her heels and laid back on the bed removing her bra. Her tits are magnificent, not huge just right for her body. Maybe a 34 C. She said ... Jake, put it in me, I’m ready baby. Trying to be a gentlemen, I said ... uhh ... Protection? She said Jake, you may not believe this but I haven’t been with a man in over two years and I’m a little embarrassed at how forward I’m being tonight as she spread her legs and pointed her stocking clad black polished toes at me. She lowered her foot to my cock and ran her toe nails up the length of the shaft. It almost made me squirt all over her toes, but I was saving that for later. She said, for some reason, I trust that you won’t hurt me, Jake. I know you’re clean as I am. I said ok ... I went down between her legs with her stocking foot resting on my back and took her labia into my mouth running my tongue up and down her slit and into her hole and back to her clit. She was writhing in pleasure. All of a sudden, she said, oh Fuck, I’m cumminggggg ... it’s been so long ... fuck me, I’m cumming as her pussy gushed onto my face and tongue. I raised up and kissed her with her girl cum on my lips. She reached down and guided my swollen penis into her hole. I drove into the hilt and fucked her senseless. I raised up on my knees while still thrusting into her warm, wet cavern. I stopped for a moment and removed her stockings with my cock still embedded in her. She put her bare toes against my face. I kissed them. Her nails were perfect except black is not one of my favorite nail polish colors. She was moaning oh yes, Jake ... I feel you all the way up in my belly, fuck me, cum in my pussy, baby. I’m on the pill. I want too feel your warm semen splashing against my cervix. That’s all it took, I began ejaculating long ropes of thick white semen into her womb. I flooded her with cum. She said Oh God, Jake I feel you ... I feel your spasms inside me, fill me up baby. I knew I was leaving big globs of white cum in her vagina. I put my dick back inside her and we fell asleep with me still buried in her. I awoke feeling her warm wet lips sucking my mushroom head. Her feet were at my face and I had a beautiful view of her tight ass. I kissed and sucked her toes, not knowing if she liked that or not. Her toes curled in my mouth and I heard a soft sigh as she worked on my now erect cock. She gently held my balls in her hand as she stroked the shaft and sucked the precum from the head. I massaged her soft feet and toes as she worked on me. She raised up and straddled me, lowering herself on my thick pole. She took all of me inside her until her pubic bone and clit were against mine. She fucked me and rubbed against my pubic bone as she looked into my eyes. She said ... Those eyes, Jake, they are captivating. How do you keep the women off of you? I said, you are not the first to notice whatever it is, my eyes say, Sandy. She’s fucking me faster and I know I’m getting close. She thrust down one more time and held her clit against my pubic bone and hair. I felt her warm juice flow over my balls as her orgasm overwhelmed her. At the same time, I erupted against her cervix, filling her with my potent seed again. She collapsed on my chest and I held her. She said thank you Jake, for a wonderful night. I will never forget you or this night. We showered together as I watched my cum drain from her pussy onto the shower floor. We dressed, exchanged phone numbers and went our separate ways that morning. I got about 30 miles down the road and my phone rang. I saw it was Sandy and answered. She said you nasty, nasty man, I’ve already had to stop and mop up your spunk draining from my pussy. I’ll be draining for a week. I laughed and said WAAAAAAAA. She said, I’ve got a wet spot on my seat. Are you complaining? She said never. Til we meet again, Lover. I never heard from her again. Just two lonely souls passing on the highway called life.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.