Preview

New Year 2 - Fun in the Sun 1

by Chavinore

Copyright© 2019 by Chavinore

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Fiction, Incest, Father, Daughter, Cousins, Harem, Oriental Female, Exhibitionism, Oral Sex, Voyeurism,

Erotica Sex Story: A follow-on from Tony's New Year 1979. A Father/Daughter sex romp down under after meeting his cousin once again.

Fun In The Sun 1 – Father and Daughters Escapades

(New Year Masked Ball – Continued)

Author’s Note

A follow-on from Tony’s escapades at the 1979 Masked Ball he attended. It starts with a brief epilogue and then skips forward 33 years to the next meeting with Rhotwyn. Part 1 covers Tony’s birthday down under. Part 2 takes the adventure through Christmas and New Year 2013.

All sexually involved characters are over the age of 18.

Epilogue – 1980

When Rhotwyn went to her father and informed him that she was pregnant; apparently, he put two and two together. As it was well known that Tony wanted to join the Royal Navy, Godfrey did not want to interfere with that; so, Godfrey shipped his daughter off to his sister in Perth, Western Australia. It was not until Tony’s business trip to Sydney, Australia in 2013 that he met up with Rhotwyn with a surprise for him...

Godfrey had enough on his plate with a pregnant wife and didn’t want his daughter around as well. Godfrey’s wife’s baby; was delivered thirty-seven weeks to the day, after the shopping trip to “Harrods”. It was not until five years later that Tony received a cryptic message from Godfrey, <Daughter and Wife doing fine>. When Tony tried to contact Beth and Godfrey, they were down under visiting his family.

With Tony’s promotion and move to NATO, he put Beth and Godfrey to the back of my mind. Then there’s the dalliance...

Jump Forwards – 33 Years

Prologue: 2013

Tony’s father had passed away in 2006, and he was now Earl of Newchurch owing to the title being hereditary. Which necessitated Tony stepping up to the plate and taking on the management of the Family Trust. The firm handling all the legal niceties was based in Sydney, Australia and managed by his cousin Jeffery Attrill

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.