Joseph Gets Broken In

by KinkyDaddy

Copyright© 2019 by KinkyDaddy

True Sex Story: Middle aged curious black man sexual fantasies about his thug neighbor becomes a Hot Reality.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Black Male   Anal Sex   First   .

This is a true story, a couple of years ago, this hard looking, well-built black 43 yo Crip named Paul, we all knew him as Mad Dog moved 2 doors from me. I was intimidated by Mad Dog.

A couple of weeks ago, by mistake I revealed to my neighbor, Mad Dog, how I was sexually attracted to him. Then I got a message from Mad Dog on my cell. I knew deep down, this would be it. He was straight up. No bullshit, no nothing. Also his cock was incredible. He said he knew what I wanted and that he wanted to take it. After a few direct messages, his last message before meeting read, “Well, come over and take this cock if you’re serious.

“I was shaking as I typed by last message—”On my way.”

About an hour later, after I cleaned myself outside and in (with an enema kit), I was knocking softly at Mad Dog’s door. It was only at this point when I thought that I may have bitten off more than I could chew. It was all adrenaline and horniness that got me there. Now it was my mouth and ass and that would pay the price! Before I could run away, the door opened. Mad Dog was a violent big man, standing in his boxers and a tank top. He was 6’2” and weighed about 220 lbs. He’s a Crip and Ex-Con, he just said, “You made it. Come in Joseph.” I shyly reached my hand forward to shake his hand. His huge hand swallowed mine then he put it straight on his cock as he smacked his other hand right on my ass, squeezing it all in his huge palm, and pulled me in past him as he shut the door. I should’ve paid more attention to the grin on his face. He had big plans for me tonight!

Pulling me in by my ass, Mad Dog sat right down on his couch with his legs open as he laughed a bit, probably from seeing how nervous I was. I could see right away through his boxers that he wasn’t lying about his monster cock. Even limp, the tip was reaching out passed the bottom of his shorts. I nervously asked, “How’s it going Joseph?” He chuckled, putting one hand on his cock, and said, “We both know what you came here for. Take of your clothes now then get down here on the floor and put that mouth to work.” Nervous and speechless, it was clear what my role was. Only problem, I have never done this before!

Now naked, I got down on my knees on the floor in front of Mad Dog. Sliding his boxers down, I was in disbelief. The pictures did not do his thick cock justice! I picked his thick cock up off his thigh with my right hand but Mad Dog quickly moved my hand away and said, “I can do that myself. Choke on it mutha fucka.” I licked up and down the black shaft as his cock started to harden. I then got his fat dark cock head into my mouth, which was a mouthful in itself! As I got 2-3 inches down the shaft, the cock started too straighten up all by itself. I had to put my hands down on the couch by Mad Dog’s thighs to push myself up and move to higher up on my knees so I could reach the tip! I started to go down about 4-6 inches then go back to the tip, lick all around the head and go back down for more. Each time I got down about 6 inches, I could feel Mad Dog’s thick cock head hitting the back of my throat. I guess this wasn’t enough for him since he pulled his cock out of mouth and slapped it on my face, nose, and forehead. He told me to stick out my tongue and started to slap his cock hard and unpredictably all over it and the rest of my face.

Then Mad Dog stood up. As if I wasn’t already being dominated and humiliated, I now felt even smaller. Mad Dog grabbed my hands and placed them on his ass. He told me to open my mouth and keep my tongue out. He slowly slid his cock in all the way over my tongue till it hit the back of my throat. This was only about 6 thick inches in! Mad Dog put his big hands on both sides of my head and started to force the rest of his cock down my throat. My eyes started to water right away and I coughed a few times as Mad Dog’s hands held my head even tighter. My hands quickly moved to the front of his thighs and I started to push him away, but Mad Dog didn’t move back. He stepped forward and rammed the rest of his cock all the way down my throat as I coughed out some saliva out the sides of my mouth. His body was now pushing forward so much that I fell backwards and dropped my arms back to catch myself. Mad Dog didn’t stop there. He followed me down as I fell to my back and dropped with his knees on my shoulders and his cock now all the way down my throat with his balls resting on my chin.

I went limp as pulled his fat cock all the way out. It was now rock hard and covered in thick streams of my saliva. He put his big hands on my neck as slammed his hard and heavy cock right on the center of my face. “Good bitch” he said. He rolled his wet cock side to side, making a mess of my face before he pulled out the tip back in my mouth. For the next 10 minutes, he slowly, slid his cock all the way in and out of my throat. Here and there, he would hold just long enough for me to feel like I was going to pass out. Feeling like he broke my will—and throat—Mad Dog then stood up and easily pulled my limp body off the ground. He said, “That’s enough laying on your back. It’s time to work.” His hands grabbed my ass with more force this time around.

Mad Dog sat on the couch and instructed me to face away and back my ass towards him. He spread my cheeks apart and started to tease my hole with his fingers. He spat on his fingers as he began to work one into my ass. Barely any of his first finger was in when he out in another. I quickly started to remember how big his hands were. He then out one hand on my side and threw me down onto his lap, as if it were time for a spanking. He spat right into my freshly cleaned asshole and put his tongue in as far as would go. It drove me crazy and he clearly seemed to like it. I guess I knew what it felt like from when I had been with other girls. Eating them out knowing that I was going to destroy them soon! Mad Dog must have been thinking the same thing. He went to town eating my ass while somewhat secretly sneaking in more of his fingers and deeper. He was just getting me ready for what was to come. It was nice of him!

Mad Dog then stood up and placed me over the arm of the couch bent over. I knew what was coming. “Tell me Joseph, what you came to me for,” he said. “That cock please,” I quietly said. “You sounded confident in you ad lil bitch. Don’t get scared now. Say what you know you want,” he said as he proudly held his thick cock with one hand. “ Mad Dog, I want that big black nigga cock of yours!!!” I said louder. “I want you to teach me a lesson with that cock! Please. I want you to give it to me. Make me your Bitch” Mad Dog replied with conviction as he placed one hand on my ass and one on my back, “That’s a good bitch!”

He then brought the huge head of his 9.5 thick black bareback cock to my always tight ass. It felt like a baseball bat. He was nice at first. He pushed it onto my ass just a bit with some pressure then lifted up and began slapping it onto my asshole, as to slowly numb it a little. Then he’d apply a little more pressure almost getting his monster head in. Mad Dog continued to do this for another minute as he pulled out a bottle of lube and squirted a long stream onto my already wet ass. It felt cold for a second until he pushed the head of his cock in which gave me a sharp burning feeling for a second. “Step one,” Mad Dog said laughing. “I’m gonna take that sexy bubble butt ass of yours. It’s going to be mine!”

With the head of his cock now in, I stiffened up a bit. I was starting to get an immediate reality check. “Breathe,” Mad Dog said. “Relax and let your ass swallow what it came here for. Now, tell me you want it.” Back to my unsure quite voice, I softly said, “Please ... put ... it ... in.” Mad Dog grabbed my hips strongly now and began to push his cock in deeper into my now twitching ass. “Good boy,” he said as he pulled my hips towards him while forcing his cock deeper in. I breathed out strongly as I tensed up. I was being split in 2, my hole opened up and stretched beyond anything I’d ever felt before. Mad Dog pushed me higher up on the couch so that my legs were sticking straight out with my toes barely touching the ground. He pushed my lower back down so my ass was the highest part of my folding body. With his body weight now all above me, Mad Dog slowly but constantly kept pushing his cock in. He started to count the inches, “3... 5... 7...” At 8 I jumped forward as he hit a wall that there was no way he was going to cross! Laughing, he pulled me back and swung his big leg over the arm of the couch and laid into me until I felt his huge balls resting on my ass. I arched my back up quickly letting out a loud sigh and threw my arms back to stop him. But I was being broken in with some concise methods. Mad Dog just grabbed both my arms around my biceps and held me all the way down on his cock.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.