The Adventures of Cocksocket

by Anne N. Mouse

Copyright© 2019 by Anne N. Mouse

Fiction Sex Story: A flash. Very violent.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Fiction   Crime   Oral Sex   Prostitution   Violence   .

Denae bent to the task of sucking the cock that was stuffed in her mouth. If she hadn’t gotten her hand on the member early in the encounter the John before whom she knelt while sucking his cock would be managing to shove it down her throat.

Not that Denae would truly mind having the cock in her throat, that was if the nasty bastard of a John who stood over her slight and kneeling form wasn’t quite so intent on hurting her at least as much as he was trying to get a cum from shoving his cock at her as hard as he could. After the first few seconds of the encounter when Denae had slipped a French purse over the member she had known that taking the John down the alley from where she had her stand was probably a mistake that might cost her far more than a few bruises.

So far though he had restrained his efforts to trying to batter her with his cock and had only managed to make what could have been a reasonably pleasurable encounter for himself and not too uncomfortable for Denae either into a struggle on her part to keep from ending up with two black eyes at best and probably worse if the rage she detected behind the cold eyes that glared at her while she tried to find the right combination of pressure with her hand and what she could do to bring the man’s attention away from hurting her and onto any pleasure that might turn hid mood.

“Yer a dirty nasty cock-sucking ho!” the John growled at her while trying to shove his cock deeper into her face.

The words didn’t bother her, not even when the nasty bastard changed his tune a little and growled, “Ye’ve gotta be the worst cock-sucking ho in the city! You ain’t even close to makin’ me come, hell I bet you cheat all your customers out of their comes!”

The rat bastard caught her hair then, which worried her and pulled hard. Denae felt part of her hair rip loose from her scalp. She let out an involuntary pained yelp. What frightened her more though was that at that instant the cock in her mouth surged to a much harder condition than the slightly lank and half limp feeling it had before. Shit! Denae thought before a fist landed on her cheek wiping her world away in a bright flash of searing pain a second blow followed and while it too was hard enough to split the skin of her skull she was barely aware of it due to the disorientation the first blow caused. She knelt there wavering still not quite knocked unconscious almost as if she were waiting for a killing blow to land.

Such a blow might well have landed if the man hadn’t been jerked backward off his feet. Denae’s eyes stared mostly blankly at the man who stood over her former attacker. Distantly she knew him as Jack ‘The Hammer’ her pimp. But the pain from the beating she’d just received had her mostly out of the world that Jack and the John who was moaning slightly while Jack’s booted foot rested against his throat inhabited. Later she might pay for this ‘rescue’ almost as much as she’d paid for taking the wrong John to her bit of a corner of an alley. But for now the pain had finally become too much and she slipped into maddening darkness for a while...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.