Twelve Boons of the Fae - Cover

Twelve Boons of the Fae

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Frank Drake was very frustrated when his girlfriend walked out on him on New Year's Eve. Then he met a Fae, one of the faeries, and his life changed forever.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

What a difference less than a day makes, I thought to myself, going from an everyman, a nobody, to the undisputed dictator of most of North America! I had two wives, I had single-handedly saved the environment, I had collected a harem of other partners who now belonged to my “family,” I had my own bodyguard as well as my government, I had written out a series of edicts or decrees as the basis for a new code of laws, I had instituted single-payer health care, I had reinstated capital punishment throughout North America, I had culled a major part of the population, I had toppled kings, princes, presidents, and prime ministers, I had forged new nations, and I had wrecked the power of organized religion in just one day. I was basically Napoleon without the grapeshot and without a Russian winter to bring me to my knees.

Time had dragged on a bit without me knowing it in my post-coital, post-triumphal leisure, which mostly consisted of watching TV with my new companions. Tang and Sabrina Drake, my legal wives, curled up next to me for snuggles, something that I didn’t mind in the least, as we watched federal agents drag a broken David Miscavige into custody on the news. Sabrina in particular laughed at his plight, realizing that though his sight was restored, he was no better for it. He would face the guillotine very soon, as would many of his henchmen, all healed by me just in time to go to the razor.

“Two to one odds he’ll piss or shit his pants when it comes time to see the blade. I wonder how many of his former celebrity disciples will abandon him before too long as well. Which reminds me, what’s gonna happen to Harvey Weinstein, Keith Raniere, Allison Mack, and Ghislaine Maxwell? Just to name a few? Guillotines for them, too? What about Trump, Kushner, Pelosi, Schumer, all those guys?” Sabrina probed with some eager curiosity, not that I minded...

Living under a cult leader’s thumb would put some ice in anyone’s veins after all. I had already told my wives and companions that David and his top deputies would get nicked. The trial would be about as fair as possible, given the mountain of evidence against the former head of the now defunct Church of Scientology (it had just been dissolved by virtue of the Thirty-Fifth Decree). My Thirty-Sixth Decree had followed it closely, setting much tougher tax rules for churches, corporations, and non-profit organizations to follow, among other things. They could still praise and worship everything from Jesus Christ to Allah to large appliances (yeah, that’s a Corey Feldman reference) to the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster, but they’d have to work harder to convince the State not to tax them while they did so. After Scientology, the United Way scandal years back, and the fraud of both the Trump and Clinton Foundations, could you really blame me?

“Oh, I’m gonna make an example out of at least a few of them, make no mistake of that. I can’t get Epstein, he’s dead and gone, but I’m gonna take delight in watching Ghislaine’s head fall into the basket. Good ol’ Weinstein’s gonna get a very close shave, too, one worthy of Sweeney Todd. Keith Raniere’s another goner. Allison Mack apparently went federal witness, so we’ll honor that deal at least. She’ll keep her head, but she won’t go free anytime soon.

“What a waste, but we can’t let cults flourish and she was the top lieutenant to a real douche of a cult leader. Besides, when she gets out of prison, I’ll summon her to my presence and she can learn what it means to serve a real messiah! I’ll slap that fine booty of hers and she’ll be grateful as fuck to get her youth and health back! Once her debt to society is satisfied, there won’t be any reason to object, will there?” I stipulated, making my wives laugh approvingly at my resourcefulness.

“None at all, my love ... none at all,” Helen Slater reminded me of her presence as she began kissing my face.

“Is someone really horny?” I teased the actress, who nodded as she slid down to her knees to take my dick into her mouth.

“Yummy!” the former Supergirl declared as she proved that she had at least one super power after all ... super fellatio.

“Shhh... , “ Tang told me with a finger to my lips as she joined Helen on her knees in front of the couch.

“Yep, that’s my call,” Sabrina winked as she added herself to the mix.

The three ladies shared my cock and passed it hungrily back and forth between them as if it were a real treat. Then again, the way that they carried on, maybe it really was one. This was definitely my kinda day, the sort that you wouldn’t mind reliving forever, but instead, I would just have similar days as much as possible in the future. Three pairs of lips, three tongues, three throats taking me balls deep, it was amazing!

“You know, you could fuck Allison while she’s still serving her sentence. Sure, she’ll come up pregnant, but if they accuse the guards, then... , “ Gillian Anderson spoke up while kissing my neck.

“Then nothing will happen, per my Thirty-Seventh Decree. It’s no longer a crime for guards and inmates to fuck each other. It’s not even against regulations. Besides, I’ve already made prisons co-ed. All of them. She’s likely to get fucked a lot in prison, cute as she is, truth be told. The way I see it, guards and inmates humping each other just makes the prison experience a little easier to handle, and making prisons co-ed reduces the amount of rape.

“Of course, all of these couplings will produce offspring, but they can be awarded to childless couples, throuples, and such for adoption. Or else end up in state orphanages far superior to those in the past. This isn’t like Ceausescu’s program, trust me on that. Mind you, the orphans will be indoctrinated, but in positive ways,” I laughed as I made out with Gillian and caressed the faces of each fellatrix servicing me.

“Mind if I sit on your face?” Gillian asked me, to which I nodded and she did so while the same trio continued to fellate me.

“Oh ... fucking ... GOD!” Gillian began moaning as I licked her ass, focusing on her pucker in a determined effort to make her cream herself.

“You want this to continue, don’t you?” I teased Gillian, who began biting her lower lip as she felt my tongue slide across her butt-crack.

“YESSS!” was all that the former X-Files star could answer me while I rimmed her constantly.

There were several loads of cum by now in Gillian’s booty, but I ate those anal creampies like it was going out of style. I even stuck my tongue up her butthole for a bit, making her squirm while I blasted the triple threat across their faces with my spunk. That was when Helen climbed onto my cock and started riding me in earnest while spreading Gillian’s thighs just enough to suck her clit and lick the outer folds of her pussy. Gillian lost it, squirting and pissing directly into Helen’s mouth. I bit Gillian’s cheeks a little and she gushed all over again before sliding off my face to make out with Helen.

“Tang, your turn to ride my mustache,” I invited my Korean bride.

Tang eagerly planted her bottom right on my mouth, correctly guessing that I wanted to rim her. I gestured for Sabrina to partake and she gladly did, tonguing Tang’s taint of all things with glee. Meanwhile, Helen kept bouncing furiously up and down on my pole, her hungry twat taking me deeper on every downward stroke as I pushed to meet her. She continued locking lips with Gillian while we screwed, leaving no doubt that she was very omnisexual by now. Both ladies were, that much was apparent to all of us.

Finally, Gillian couldn’t resist the impulse to kneel behind Helen, spread her cheeks, and start munching on her bottom. The more Gillian swiped back and forth on Helen’s ass, the more the former Supergirl screamed in pure ecstasy and moved her hips in perfect pace with mine. As for me, I relished the ride for sure, even as I concentrated on pleasing Tang in tandem with Sabrina. Tang’s own climax kept building in smaller orgasms first, a crescendo rising into a full-throated peal of delight. She creamed herself all over Sabrina’s face and then started slid off me to start licking her own juices and piss off her flesh.

“Do I get that tongue in my ass, too?” Sabrina asked me and I responded by pulling her toward me.

“Hell, yeah ... gimme that tush!” I ordered Sabrina, who giggled a little as she sat on my face.

I devoured Sabrina’s culo like it was my last meal, rimming her with gusto and enthusiasm. Tang began running her own tongue between Sabrina’s thighs to lick whatever she wished, which was a lot. Our oral attentions even coincided once or twice, my tongue meeting Tang’s across Sabrina’s taint while my cock spurted rope after rope of my jizz into Helen’s waiting, wet, and warm twat. I continued while Gillian took her turn at the cowgirl action, impaling herself eagerly on my spear as Helen rimmed her with total abandon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.