Twelve Boons of the Fae - Cover

Twelve Boons of the Fae

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Frank Drake was very frustrated when his girlfriend walked out on him on New Year's Eve. Then he met a Fae, one of the faeries, and his life changed forever.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“Damn, that was rather intense!” Princess Theodora of Greece told me as I spent my load inside her juicy royal twat so as to impregnate her if possible.

“Oh, well, we’re far from done with you, babe. It’s time for other men in my family to take their shot at knocking you up. I want to create a permanent bond between my family and yours, you see, by mingling our DNA with yours, my dear Princess. Don’t worry. Your fiance will get his turn breeding you, as he will with other girls,” I explained as I turned Theodora over to the tender mercies of Robert Watzke for his turn at her.

That was when I summoned Matthew Kumar, the princess’s fiance, followed by Aidan Ellis, and directed both of them to suck my cock straight from Theodora’s snatch. I pressed my ass against Davis’s rod and spread my cheeks to encourage him to bugger me, which seemed to delight him to no small degree. I laughed at myself as I recalled that some of my actions when summoning my new partners were signs of past mental habits and acts of overkill, given that the Fae had kept their word about everything. One detail about the summoning was that nobody would be reluctant, so despite their initial surprise, all of my summoned companions easily yielded to my sexual advances.

The Fae laughed with me, saying, “Overkill’s okay at times. Just don’t ... shall I say, overdo it? It shows a natural tendency to plan everything down to the nth degree and leave no loopholes or contingencies, which is wise of you. Still, yeah, don’t forget, if you summon a person, that person is yours as long as you wish them ... oh, and do you plan to fuck those reporters you sent back to work? It seemed like it, because the summoning worked, after all.”

“Yeah, I do. I just wanted to direct them to fuck each other first, straight after work. But, hell, yeah, I plan to roger them good and hard. All of them,” I reassured the Fae, making more sense of the situation.

“Excellent. That’s a lot less confusing. I rarely get confused, but even I do at times,” the Fae replied while Davis plowed my backfield and I entered Aidan’s rump.

Matthew Kumar’s mouth was now wrapped around Aidan’s cock and I quickly decided that wasn’t good enough for me. I wanted him to take it in the butt, too. I whispered to Aidan, who pulled Matthew up and bent him over to sodomize him while taking it in the bum himself. We were a rather intense all-male anal train by now and none of us minded in the least. When Davis emptied his balls into my colon and I did the same to Aidan, it was at least partially because of the sheer stimulus of such tight, hot backdoor action. Aiden quickly unloaded inside Matthew as we pulled out and made out with each other.

“Matthew, fuck Helga now. Do me proud ... make that sweet German cougar cream herself repeatedly. By the way, you, Peter Morgan, Gillian Anderson, Princess Theodora, and Aidan Ellis are now the ruling junta of Myanmar. The Supreme National Council, that’s what we’ll call it for now. They’ll just have to deal with that fact. Aidan is of Myanmarese origin on his mother’s side, as I recall. Congratulations! The Presidency is now abolished and the office of State Counsellor is hereby stripped of its executive powers, its holder becoming a purely ceremonial figurehead and losing her foreign affairs post. How does that grab you?” I asked as I wiped my cock and summoned Eliza Dushku, one of the new Co-Consuls of the Albanian Republic, and her husband, Peter Palandjian.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.