My Wife Is a Slut and I Love It

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: How can a man be proud of a wife that is like the happy hooker except she doesn't charge? She simply enjoys sex in lots of places, lots of times, and with lots of guys.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Polygamy/Polyamory   .

You heard me right. After three failed marriages, countless affairs in and out of them, and a sex life that started in junior high, she is a slut with no doubt whatsoever. The fact that she was proud of that label was what attracted me to her. I’d go to a bar and she’d take several different guys outside for a while each time I saw her there. I managed to buy her a few drinks in spite of the competition and she went to my car and blew me. Said she was somewhat selective about cocks that fucked her so this was like the interview. I asked her out to dinner the next night and she accepted for two weeks later, to my surprise. I guess I passed the cock size test but her twat was booked way ahead.

We had a nice dinner and she suggested we go back to my place because she had another date later on. She stripped in the living room and fucked me right there on my couch before I dropped her off at her apartment. Some guy waiting outside said hi to her as I walked her to her door. I didn’t stay to see if he went in. I was sure he would go all the way in.

About once a week I got to have time with her and it always included getting fucked. Finally, I asked her how many guys she was fucking and she blithely said she didn’t know. It was all she could do to remember who was going to be with her when and sometimes she got it mixed up. Plus, there were the bar one-timers.

I finally got to a regular twice a week visit to her pussy, Mostly because I was OK taking an over-nighter after she had another date or two. I was getting used to her pussy being slippery with some other guy’s jism.

I tried to get exclusive use of her pussy by taking her to a resort but she found a few young guys to fuck out by the pool. Said she couldn’t disappoint them because they’d bought her drinks and lunch. Banging three young guys in a row was a special treat too. I still got all I could keep it up for. At least she was all mine from dinner to breakfast. That didn’t always happen at home. At least I think that’s so. I was so well fucked that I slept like a rock and she could well have had someone stop by for a piece like happened sometimes at her place.

When she agreed to me moving in with her she was very clear that this would not cut off her favorite activity ... fucking. She liked me a lot and was glad to have me to come home to, but variety was her spice of life.

She loved being cummed in and refused the idea of wrappers. I did get myself checked for VD every month and somehow came up negative so that was good. She had gotten pregnant and aborted a few times because she was careless with her pills so I paid for an IUD.

We got a lot closer as people and she finally agreed to marry me if there were no sexual limitations. I put it in writing which she reminded me on our honeymoon in Mexico where she tried at least three new cocks. One belonged to a married couple and I got some new pussy too.

She settled down a little but liked to bring new boy-toys home occasionally to have me watch. It did stir up my older pecker a bit and she likes the seconds, or thirds, or fourths I give her after they leave. She seems to get hotter as she ages.

We still go to the bar where we met once in a while, and she has fun taking a young guy or two out to the parking lot or even bringing him home to have me join in.

You see, Marti is almost to her fortieth birthday and real insecure about her sexual attractiveness. It is SO important to my dear wife.

She seems real sexy looking to me and other guys so I don’t understand her feelings. She keeps her hair pretty close to its natural red. Her bush is pretty sparse, probably it keeps getting worn off. What there is of it forms a reddish circle like a target with her hole as the bullseye. With her thinness it is right out there as an inviting place for cocks, not hidden away behind a little slit. The pubic bone forms a bulge at her crotch so her outer labia are clearly visible with the inner ones opening like flower petals. Her clit is easy to see and you can look a ways down her well-travelled vagina when she spreads her thighs in that frequent posture of invitation. She still is as tight as she needs to be for any cock size because of her skilled muscles.

Her breasts aren’t her strong point, kinda small and pointy. The nipples stand out pretty big when you tease or suck them though. They do appreciate any attention and can get her off like most hot women.

I’m quite used to coming home from work and seeing some unfamiliar male buns bouncing up and down putting the pipe to my noisy wife on the living room floor. The marital bed is for just us, you see. Dinner is always ready when she is finished with this pussy filler and I can count on a satisfying fuck whenever I am ready to take it, right after him or later. She is VERY careful that her extracurricular fucking does NOT interfere with our marriage. That was our agreement.

Her youngest brother Mike is about thirty and married to a real bitch. I wouldn’t fuck her with someone else’s dick as the saying goes. He came to stay with us for a company conference and I asked her if she’d ever fucked him. Almost surprisingly she said not. That was my goal for this visit. Some hot incest!

We have a king-sized bed in our small place. There is also a futon in the living room that my wife often bangs visitors on. It’s OK for those shorter events but not to sleep on so I suggested he sleep with us. We’d had more than a few beers and when she went to pee I said that I wasn’t feeling too good. He’d already admitted that he’d always wanted to fuck her, especially after she came home with a date and would quietly screw them. He’d listen for her and try to see it happening but he’d never had a good look. I told him he’d get a lot more than that this visit.

“She’ll wear a small night gown because you are here but we will have easy access. She usually sleeps on her side facing away from me. I can spoon up behind her if I want pussy and she’ll move her leg to give me access. I just squeeze her breast as a signal. When she is fast asleep you get in on my side and I’ll just watch. Believe me, she never refuses a hard dick.”

Sure enough, it worked just like I explained. She can fuck in her sleep and often doesn’t wake up until she orgasms, and sometimes not even then. If she wakes up and sees me in front of her instead of being the one entering from behind, it will be too late to object.

As her brother was thrusting into his long-desired sister she began moaning. He looked at me and grinned, speeding up his cock strokes. That got him to splash her insides before she came. Not good! I mouthed to him, “Switch” and he carefully withdrew his shrinking dick and eased off the bed. I was equally careful but as my dick helmet pushed a bit into the wet target, my wife stirred and said, “Who’s fucking me now?”

When I said, “Me”, her eyes popped open and she saw her brother standing there with a drooping dick.

She growled, “OK, get your rocks off and then I’m going to fuck him properly. You didn’t have to sneak. I’ve wanted him in me for years.”

I came quickly and she rolled on her back, inviting her brother into the already twice-creamed pleasure place. I watched with a reloaded rigid rod as she gave him the ride of his life. When he rolled off, exhausted, I hopped right in and she repeated the performance. Her brother completely agreed with me that his sister can FUCK!

She kept up her usual fuck schedule while he was there but she had two follow-up peckers waiting instead of one. Mike now understood why I accepted the situation I was in. It was first-class sex without being fucked to death to keep her satisfied. He told her, with a big grin, he now knew he was married to the wrong woman. He should have married her! Could he come and live with us? We both nodded in sympathy.

I guess it was only half a surprise when Mike called and said he’d filed for divorce, transferred to his company’s local office and would be at our place in a couple of days.

Marti got busy and found us a bigger apartment. It had two bedrooms and a nice balcony pretty high up. We could fuck outdoors when the weather was nice, we figured. The futon had been from her old apartment and it needed a new cover because of all the cum stains. She quipped that it was time to make some new ones. She estimated, with pride, that at least a hundred guys had fucked her on it, often more than once, and often more than one at a time.

Mike helped us move and we settled into a slightly different bedtime routine. She decided, at least for now, that she’d alternate fucking one of us at bedtime then sleep with the other, but reserved the option of going back to the first for more during the night.

Her birthday was only a couple weeks away so I visited with her brother about a plan I had for a surprise party. Unbeknownst to her I’d copied all the phone numbers of her cocksmen for the last three months. Most of them knew she was married with an agreeable husband.

I texted them to save the Friday night she would turn forty. When ten of them said they could make it we had our guest list. I then let the guys know it would be a birthday gang-bang and two of them backed out but replacing the cowards was easy.

Her brother and I scouted the one-star hotels on the other side of town. We found one with a big suite and a pool that was hidden from the street. A bribe got the manager to go along with our plan.

We took the birthday girl to a top restaurant and she was giddy from her favorite drinks. Also very curious about what we had planned.

Back in the car I put a blindfold on her and we headed for the motel. Still blindfolded, we guided her to the room where the guys, all naked and enjoying the provided beverages, were quietly waiting.

We took off her clothes and laid her on the bed. “Sweetie,” I said, “We are going to play a game. It’s called, ‘Name the sausage’. You have to tell me whose cock is going in you. I want to see if you can tell the difference like you’ve bragged about.”

I signaled to a guy who had one about like mine. “Here’s the first one.”

He knelt between her legs and slid in easily. She was wet with anticipation even though we’d held off fucking her all day. Her brother had stripped but didn’t say anything.

She gave a few hip thrusts and said, “It’s my brother!”

He was standing by her head and said, “Wrong!” She froze and started laughing. I signaled to the guy to pull out and a thick-dicked one to stick it in.

“Here’s number two.”

She groaned as he stretched her cunt. “That’s GOT to be Benny!”

He gave some big pushes and came as he said, “Correct!”

She ripped off the blindfold and gasped at the lineup of familiar faces and stiff appendages around the bed. She broke into a big grin and said, “I’ve got the best husband in the whole world!” The guys applauded.

“Who was first?” He raised his hand and she invited him to finish what he started and the others to help out. As he sank his pecker deep, a couple of other guys climbed on the bed and went after a tit. I knelt between his legs and massaged his balls as he pumped. It didn’t take long for him to have his thrill.

The remaining dicks had drawn a number and showed off for the rest with inventive positions and getting their happy hostess off. Her brother was next-to-last just before me. Trust me, her pussy didn’t feel much different after thirteen peckers than two or three.

It was well after midnight as we went out to the pool. The lights were off and the gate unlocked. They guys were cautioned to keep their voices low.

Everyone was cavorting and fucking the birthday girl when a couple walked over to see what was going on. I went over to the fence, my half-hard prick a wagging. “It’s my wife’s birthday party. You are welcome to join us.”

The young woman was salivating at the sight of all those naked male bodies. The guy grabbed her hand and said “I don’t think so!” and pulled her away.

The next morning all but three of the guys had left. I sent Mike to bring back some good breakfast food as I went down to the lobby for more coffee. The girl from last night at the pool was there and she came over to me. After scribbling something on a sticky note which she handed to me, she said, “Text me next week”. It was her phone number and signed “Clare”.

For the first time ever, by her own admission, my horny wife was fully fucked out. We took a late check-out and snoozed before showering and giving the room service a very big tip. The place had cum stains everywhere.

On Tuesday I found the sticky note and Clare seemed glad I remembered. We set lunch for the next day.

She was cuter than I remembered, and looked younger too. We were barely seated when she burst out with, “Is that really your wife and was it really her birthday?”

“Yup to both. She loved it.”

Clare stared at me, “Gawd, I wish I had a boyfriend like you. You’re awesome!”

I started asking questions, “It looked like you were interested in the invitation but your boyfriend wasn’t.”

She interrupted, “Ex-boyfriend. First he takes me to a crummy motel then he messes up the first chance I’ve ever had for a gang-bang. I’ve never even had two guys in a row. Two in one day once though.”

My turn for questions again, “So how old are you anyway?”

“I’m twenty and on my own since I turned eighteen. I have a job and an apartment but now no boyfriend. Do you get to have sex with others?”

I smiled, “It’s OK to say ‘fuck’. And yes to your question but my wife keeps me so drained I’ve never gone looking.”

She reached for my hand after we finished our lunch, “I’d like to meet your wife. Let me know when.” I promised to arrange something soon.

Marti had a vague memory of the couple at the fence but she had been pretty occupied right then. She listened as I related our conversation and said to have her come over Friday night. She had an afternoon date but nothing planned for the evening.

Clare was greeted warmly as she was introduced to my wife and Mike. The two women went to the kitchen and finished up the supper we would eat out on the balcony. Mike commented how cute she was and he’d love to see her naked. That gave me an idea.

I went into the kitchen and addressed my wife, “It’s real warm out and our balcony is pretty secluded. Clare has seen us all naked so why don’t we all get that way now?”

Clare lit up and said, “Oh what fun! I really like you guys. Let’s go for it.”

Damn she was cute! Short dark hair top and bottom. Full and firm young tits with that sexy bottom curve. Slender hips and long legs. She noted with appreciation the resulting erections. What a stupid ex-boyfriend!

It was a fun supper. After the things were put away I saw her conferring with my wife. As I brought her a fresh drink she announced, “You know I don’t have a boyfriend now. I’m horny and your wife said you might be interested in fucking me. Would both of you like to?”

Mike and I didn’t have to check with each other. We stood up together and our cocks rose simultaneously.

She gave a silvery laugh and said, “Looks unanimous to me. Where should we do it?”

We went to the main bedroom and my wife came along to watch for the first time since our honeymoon. She was usually the “watchee”. With one of us on either side getting acquainted with those marvelous breasts, the young woman was clearly getting aroused. The scent was unmistakable and I followed it. Her pussy was gaping in readiness as I tongued her nectar. “Don’t make me wait any longer!” was her cry and I obliged. She was locked in deep kisses with Mike as I pushed inside of the first different pussy I’d had in a very long time.

She broke her kisses to moan as I filled and refilled her. Mike’s work on her hard nipples got her off several times before she screeched, “Cum in me!” I blew my nuts off and she moaned as she felt the spurts.

When I pulled out I could see Marti jilling like mad and her eyes were riveted on her brother as he aimed and filled where I had just vacated. Clare wrapped her legs around this new man on top of her and thrust her hips frantically. “OMG, OMG, OMG, I love these cocks! I love fucking! Keep fucking me!” and so on.

She came over and over until Mike was drained. Then she just fell asleep. He went to his room and my wife and I lay down on either side of the sleeping beauty. There was nothing to say right then. It had been amazing.

In the middle of the night I felt a small hand getting me hard and Clare mounted me. The motion woke up my wife and she went to fetch her brother. When Clare saw her mount him next to us, her eyes went wide and she came. I heard her mutter, “I wish I had brothers.”

Clare had to leave mid-morning for an appointment but not before fucking Mike. He asked her for a date that night and she kissed him in glee.

My wife was in a great mood. She actually cancelled her fuck date for early afternoon but not the evening dinner plus bed one. We talked a lot about our new friend. Clare seemed like she could be the little sister that my wife had never had. Mike and I saw her a lot differently, of course, and looked forward to satisfying her adventurous spirit.

I had the place to myself so I watched a movie no one else cared for. My wife returned home at eleven and I was in bed waiting. We didn’t expect her brother to escape Clare’s clutches. Marti figured that Clare had a new boyfriend now.

That was right on. Clare emailed me the next day and said to text her when I knew about Marti’s next evening date so she could spend time with me. There was one that night so she said to come on over.

After giving me a beer, she opened with, “Let’s get naked. I’ve gotten to know Mike a lot better and I’ve agreed to be his girlfriend but Marti is my role model so you are my first stud. (We referred to Marti’s guys as “studs” because they weren’t even friends, just men to fuck.) I’m going to take my time getting to be like her by listening to her advice like a big sister. Including you two, I’ve only fucked nine guys so far. In a while I want a gang-bang with you guys and maybe a couple of Marti’s studs. I’ll let you know when I’m ready. For right now let’s learn more about each other.”

For the next two hours we sure did. Her youth wore me out by the time Mike got there. “The rescue squad is here!” I joked, lying next to a cum filled cutie. Mike went right to work diligently applying his ready tool to the recently-vacated vagina. Clare laughed as I fondled and sucked her tits from underneath as he filled her from behind. She managed to urge a small mouthful of cum from me about the time a big load of Mike’s got pumped into her already well fucked snatch.

She rolled on her back and chortled, “I’m such a lucky slut to know a couple of guys like you. Marti sure is too because she gets to live with and fuck you all the time. I’ve never lived with a guy.”

Mike said soberly, “I’ll take up residence if you’ll have me.”

Our cutie shrieked with joy and said, “When can you move in?”

“Probably this weekend would work.”

Mike and I settled into swapping nights a couple of times a week. Since his room was now empty it became the “Playroom” and our bed went back to being for Marti and me only. Marti would sometimes bring one of her studs over for a threesome and Mike and Clare enjoyed a sex party once every few weeks too.

With Mike’s encouragement and Marti’s counsel, Clare was ready to try out some new studs. Marti picked out two who had been in the gang-bang and she though would be compatible. One was the thick-cocked young man.

Mike and I were out of sight on the balcony enjoying the view and beer when the first one arrived. Marti introduced them and led the way to the Playroom. Clare was not at all used to just getting naked and screwing a man she just met. Her past usually involved some social interaction first, even though the one with Mike had been brief.

Marti knew this and had drinks and snacks for them. She told how she and Billy, a tall thin man about Mike’s age, had met and what they liked to do in bed. “Billy, let’s show her what you’ve got.”

They stripped and Clare followed suit. Billy loved to eat pussy and was quite good at it so he took turns between their thighs. His tongue and his cock were built like the rest of him. Marti watched expectantly as he got to work on Clare. He could put that long oral muscle in like a snake-cock and do things a penis never could. Clare moaned as she felt the unusual pleasures for the first time.

Things were going well so Marti quietly left to go get her fires quenched on the balcony, sitting on one cock at a time, but wishing it were two at once, as she looked out at the scenery.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.