Samantha's Big Switch - Cover

Samantha's Big Switch

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a spin-off series to my story titled Big Time Switch. Some characters from the first series may or may not show up in this series. But a couple of them will be mentioned at least. Follow the story of a young girl as she gets used to living in the body of her recently discovered half sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Coercion   Romantic   School   Body Swap   Incest   Oriental Female   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

My life since I had become Samantha had been much different than I had ever expected. I had been a young teen girl who had barely turned sixteen. I had bad skin and very bad health. I was sick most of the time and I had long accepted the fact that I’d never have nice breasts and I’d never have a man make love to me. After my brain was transplanted into my younger half sister Lucy I had a beautiful body and breasts men would love to touch. I’ve even had plenty of sex. So far I’ve given a few guys at my school a blow job and they’ve even fingered my pussy and I’ve had full on sex with four guys and my BBBFF my biggest bestest best friend forever Jessica. Yes Jessica is a girl about a year older than I had been when I was Ariel. And the crazy thing is I’ve even had fantasies about having sex with a few animals. I have also started a new school. It’s been fun for the most part. Even though I had already partially gone through this year as my old self. I’m in a constant state of arousal when I’m around a few of my male teachers and even one of my female teachers. This chapter begins around October in my first year in my new school.

My teacher was telling us the importance of the Gettysburg Address when the teacher got a note. He silently read through it and looked up, “Miss Whitman, please gather your things the Principal would like to see you in his office.”

I took a deep breath and said, “Yes Mr. Jobs.”

I heard some whispers as I gathered my things. I turned around in the doorway back at my class and everyone went silent. I was tempted to stick my tongue out at them because some of their comments weren’t very nice. To them I was a hot Asian teenager with really big breasts and guys tried to talk to me all the time. With that in mind you can probably figure out what some of those comments were.

When I entered the Principal’s office he motioned for me to sit down. I remained silent. Watching him just sit there looking through papers was excruciating. Especially if he was going to talk to me about what I thought he was going to talk to me about. I wondered if he had found out about some of the guys I had messed around with. Or even the couple girls I had made out with too. I guess some of the rumors the kids in my class were talking about weren’t all that off. But I had never had gone all the way with them.

Finally the Principal put his papers down and looked to me and said, “Do you have any idea what I called you here for Miss Whitman? Any idea at all?”

“I may have an idea sir. But I’m not completely sure.” I stated.

stated.

The principal smiled but I could tell that there was some anger behind that smile.

In as calm of a voice as he could muster my principal said, “I bet I can guess what you’re thinking this is about. Oh I will get to that but that’s not the main topic.”

“Then what did you call me here for sir?” I asked nervously.

“There’s more than just rumors going around that you’ve been getting overly friendly with some of the students and staff here at school. Can you explain?” Principal Carter asked.

“I’m afraid I can’t sir. I think you’re going to have to explain.” I stated.

With a blank face he handed me a folder and said, “Look through that please.”

With shaking hands I took the folder and opened it. I was stunned at what I had seen. It was a picture of me talking to my teacher Mr. Jobs. The next was a picture of him whispering in my ear. Then one of him touching my breasts, first over then under my blouse. If it weren’t for the situation the memory of his touches would have made me wet. That man had magic fingers. But with the situation my pussy just tingled slightly. Then one of him sucking my nipple. I immediately thought of when my Dad had told me that it was time that I start looking for a new guy to be with. I only stopped crying when he informed me that he and I would still be making love on a semi-regular basis. Then I closed the folder without looking through the rest of the pictures.

“So should I go to my locker and clear out my stuff sir?” I asked without looking at the grown up in front of me.

“Why would you do that? You haven’t been expelled and I haven’t fired Carl Jobs. Neither of you has anything to worry about. That is if you can do one thing for me.” Principal Carter said.

I blinked a few too many times then asked, “What’s going on? What do you want me to do?”

I was thinking that he wanted some of what Mr. Jobs got. And if that meant that I got to stay in school and prevent a good man, a horny man but good man from getting fired and thrown in prison then I’d do it.

“I want you to convince your father to break up with my little Jessica. He’s too old for my baby.” he said.

Hearing what he said got me ticked off. I stood up and almost yelled out, “No chance in HELL would I do that. Your daughter and my Dad are in love and nothing can break that apart.” At this point I was so mad I just let the next part slip, “And if there is any one that’s too old for your ‘BABY’ it’s you.”

He looked skeptical as he said, “I’m not sure I like your tone young lady. And even if I were younger I wouldn’t go after Jessica, I’m her father after all.”

“That didn’t stop you before. Jessica showed me the video.” I told him.

“That’s impossible. There’s no video because nothing ever happened between her and I.” he claimed.

I rolled my eyes and brought out my phone and when I found the video I showed it to him. Now he had a shocked look on his face. When the video stopped he turned off my phone and put it in his desk drawer.

He cleared his throat and said, “As you know Miss Whitman, phones aren’t allowed on school property. I’m going to have to confiscate this phone had have a talk with your Father and your biological mother. What’s her name Emily Stone?”

I smirked at him and said, “I don’t think so. My ‘birth mother’ wants nothing to do with me or my father.” Only kind of true. It was Lucy’s mother Emily not the mother who gave birth to me when I was Ariel. “Kevin’s ex-wife has been more of a mother to me than that woman ever has been. But that’s besides the point. My point is I think you’re going to be giving me back my phone before I leave this office and you’re going to give my Dad your blessing and you’re going to do one more thing for me.” I said.

He laughed, “Why would I do that? I have the evidence you had against me.”

I nodded my head a couple times then said, “It’s true that you have one copy of the ‘evidence’ as you call it. But I’ve made back up copies. Just in case something like this were to happen.” And to have fun watching. But to prove my point I brought out my tablet and pressed play on the copy of the video. “Good. Now don’t you want to know what my other condition is?”

“You don’t want me to fire Carl Jobs?” he asked hopefully.

“That would be nice. He is a great teacher. And no I don’t mean in bed. We haven’t actually gotten that far yet. Although he does have a very tasty cock. I’m willing to bet that the other pictures in that folder show that. What I’m talking about is something entirely different. Friday night my Dad is going to take Jessica out on a date. They’ll be leaving me all alone until they get back the next day. I want to meet you at your place and I want you to make passionate love to me.” He flinched. “Or would you rather go all out and fuck my brains out. Or did you move on from your daughter to men? I didn’t think so. Doing this I’ll be getting some sex after going without it for a while and you get the promise I won’t show anyone that video of you and your then underage daughter. Unless you do something really stupid. Either way we both win. Do we have a deal?”

“We ... have a deal.” he said with dread on his face.

“Good.” was all I said.

After he handed me my phone I did something that surprised the both of us. I kissed him and slid my tongue down his throat. Well not really down his throat. I may have a long tongue but I don’t have that long of a tongue. When I pulled away I swear I saw him smile. I then informed him I was going to need the rest of the day off. Which was only two classes so it wasn’t too bad. I also picked up the folder with the pictures in it and asked if I could have it, he nodded then I left him behind.

As I lay on my bed I let all the tension out that I had been holding in. I was almost hyperventilating.

“Oh my God. I can’t believe I did all that. What was I thinking? What will my Dad and Jessica think? Is it too late to call this all off?” I said aloud to myself.

I was almost calmed down when Jessica came to my room. She ran up to my bed and sat down next to me.

She looked me over and said, “Are you okay Samantha? My Dad called me and told me that you left school early because you were sick.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.