A Dog for All Seasons - Cover

A Dog for All Seasons

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Harry Henderson was a real believer in doggy style humping. He never expected to change places with a handsome German Shepard after an accident cost him his life at an early age.Now he was getting used to the fact that lots of human females like the loving tongues and humping action from canine animals with a one track mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Body Swap   Furry   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Handsome Harry was a human pussy hunter one minute and the very next he found himself an equally horny German Shepherd called Rudolph with no explanation for the switch which took place when Harry expired unexpectedly right on his girlfriend’s front door.

Fortunately for Harry his girlfriend Maryanne was seriously addicted to Rudolph’s huge doggie dick and she invited him inside her home for some intense sexual show and tell.

As Rudolph, Harry followed a set formula that seemed to work equally well with both adult females either the human or canine variety and resulted in happy endings for all.

The formula was simple to follow ... Nudge with nose, sniff, lick and hump. It appeared to work like a charm with Maryanne and he was willing to stick with it because why fix it if it ain’t broken.

At the moment he was lingering in the licking phase of his approach and Maryanne seemed more than willing to extend this part of her animal seduction as long as his tongue kept busy slurping up all her juices with his rapid motions.

The girl was looking in the full length mirror on the wall at her naked torso stretched out on the fluffy white carpet for her German shepherd lover to nuzzle and lick with complete abandon. Eventually she turned over and offered the horny dog her sweating buttocks for his attentions and he fell to the task with the vigor of a dog in his prime and ready to service any bitch’s needs no matter how extensive.

Rudolph clasped the young girl by her shoulders and lowered his weight onto her perspiring back with his heavy doggie hair. She shuddered as she felt the hardness of his doggie dong knock on her vaginal opening with unerring accuracy. She felt her feminine folds opening for his easy access and she wobbled a bit under his weight and the fact that his eight inches of hardness was suddenly buried inside her weeping snatch. The girl exploded like a cheap firecracker with a short fuse. She shook her hips from side to side in an effort to get the dog off her pretty round ass but to no avail.

She fought the dog even though she had welcomed his advances and all she could picture in her mind was the image of the pair of them copulating in the mirror on the wall. She could see her pony tail waving left and right like a dog swishing its tail and she knew she might not be a slut as yet but she was doing everything she could to be a good bitch for her doggy lover riding her naked back.

Rudolph stood proud and erect with the still naked human female brushing his fine coat of thick hair. He growled a little bit when she worked on his doggie dick because he was quite sensitive down there after his recent workout on the pretty girl’s back. Strangely, the thoughts of the recently deceased Harry Henderson wandered into the dog’s conscious thoughts and he remembered all of the fine buttocks he had beneath his overly long cock that was like a battery that never ran down.

The dog was a bit confused because everything considered he would rather have a wiggly French poodle whimpering her delight at being stretched by his huge German shepherd dong in such an intense breeding event. The little female dog knew her owner was a bitch in her own right and would frown on her darling Fifi being humped by a big lump of male dog, but she loved the weight of the big dog on her back and his thing was so big that she knew she would remember this moment for a very long time.

The rejuvenated Rudolph was searching for the reason for his sudden change of heart in finding humping partners. He usually only diddled the human variety if he was pushed into a corner and had to perform if he wanted a place to sleep that night or get a can of dog food for his dinner.

Now, all he could think about was naked human female flanks spread for his enjoyment and his mounting them roughly waiting to hear their little pants of fright turn into whimpers of joy as he explored their interior channels with his hard as a rock cock and nibbled on their pink ear lobes like a puppy playing with a sibling. His heated looks were only for short skirts and pretty panties up inside waiting patiently for his tongue to lick.

The human inside the dog knew his best weapon was his long wet tongue that never failed to convince the human female that it was a good time for a little experimentation with her faithful pet. He was at home with his current female owner because she made a habit of allowing her dog to sleep on the bed. All he had to do was wait until her eyelids closed and he could slowly crawl up until his snout was under her skirt and he had access to her slightly damp panties. It only took a few licks of his wet tongue to make her soaking wet down there and ready for a quick insertion of his huge doggie dick into her pretty ass from behind.

That was easily accomplished if she was on the bed face down and ass up and he really didn’t care if her panties were up or down. Sometimes, he was so determined the panty fabric split open beneath his frantic nudges and his dong would slide into the poor girl with her thinking it was all a dream and she was with her magic Prince humping her from behind with his magical dick that never slowed down and never lost its hardness until she was completely satisfied and as relaxed as a girl could ever possibly get in a bedroom all by herself.

Then just before she was ready to wake up, he would lick her pretty pussy clean of all his doggie spunk making her fresh and ready for the day ahead. Sometimes, she would wake up with his tongue still inside her and she would giggle and tell him, “Rudolph, you are a bad doggie. It is not nice to lick mama’s cunt with your wonderfully long tongue.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.