Sweet Teen Ladyboy! - Cover

Sweet Teen Ladyboy!

by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Copyright© 2020 by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Erotica Sex Story: A horny young homosexual wants to be a woman, to serve black men, like his mom does! Keven is SO horny all the time! He walks the streets picking up men for sex, and then voluntarily goes to jail, where he is beaten and raped and turned out as a prison whore. He has his teeth knocked out, his pale body covered with crude jailhouse tattoos, marking him as a faggot and a whore forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Shemale   True Story   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Scatology   Public Sex   Prostitution   Violence   .

Sweet Caucasian punk Keven, always so HORNY! His penis is SO tiny - but it is always so HARD! He KNOWS he doesn’t like girls! Well! I mean this precious little princess SHOULD have been born a total female - not just a 90 percent one! But some devil got at him in the womb and corrupted him so that he’d be born male, but have most of the attributes of a FEMALE! And when Keven went through puberty, and his body matured, it matured into NOT a man - but into a soft, nubile WOMAN!

Keven’s mom was a stripper - he never knew his father - but it was basically understood between him and his mom that it was a trick from the brothel she worked at then, otherwise Keven would have been black! Keven’s mom was white, but she hated white people - especially white men! She told Keven, “If I WANTED to get pregnant, it would be from a fine handsome nigga man!”

Keven was always a sissy, traipsing around in his mom’s high heels and lipstick, but it wasn’t until puberty that the flames began licking at his desires, his naked HUNGER! At that time Keven’s whore mom was living with a handsome black ex con who was working as a bouncer at the club she worked at. Keven had never seen his mom with a white guy, which is why it wasn’t hard to believe that his biological father was some, weak, “midget dick white john” - just like his mom said.

Keven loved to lay in his bed naked, masturbating to the sounds of his sexy tattooed white mom, getting a rough ponding from her handsome black butch. Keven would fantasize that sweet Butch was fucking HIM like that! But he knew that was unlikely - Butch made no secret of his disdain for faggots like Kevin.

Keven’s mom was pale white and blonde. The blacks had covered her body with tattoos and sent her out to sell pussy for them. Her black boyfriend put her in a strip club where she gave blow jobs in the booths, and gave all the money she made to her handsome black pimp. Keven watched his mom in nothing but high heels, squatting to suck her nigga’s cock and hairy nuts, and then get raped by 7 or 8 niggas, right in their apartment. She was fucked up on booze and drugs. Fuckin WHORE!

So Keven began sneaking out when his mom went to work, and catching the bus to the city in the late afternoons on Friday. He knew that there was an area that faggots hung out, a ghetto section near the bus terminal. Keven was a small, slightly built punk. He had really blonde hair, which he kept very short - almost shaved. He had a pretty face, with full pouty lips and a small heart shaped chin. Keven like to wear work boots and socks, butt baring jeans cutoff short shorts, and some type of tank top. When he’d get off the bus, he’d strip off the tank top, stick it in his back pocket, and strut around the back streets near the bus terminal bare legged and bare chested - and believe me - that little bitch didn’t have a hair on that tight firm ass! Fuckin’ silky skinny legs that look right on a woman! Keven went down to the ghetto, where all the chicken hawks went lookin for smooth young tail!

Keven was nervous as he walked through the ghetto. He knew he could get gay bashed - maybe even killed - but his desire to have sex with big tough men outweighed all that. A car pulled up alongside him and he could see 4 or 5 black guys inside. The guy in the passenger side leaned out. He was wearing a do rag and a tank top, displaying his hard black muscles. “Get in,” he told the faggot.

Keven got in the back seat, between two husky black men, and the car drove off. One of the men leaned over and kissed Keven on his pouty lips, his tongue snaking down the sexy little queen’s throat. Keven’s fruity little hand went to the man’s hard jock and squeezed. The man groaned in pleasure, while the other guy took Keven’s other hand and placed it on HIS hard jock! “Take you shit off bitch,” he told Keven. They pulled off the sissy’s short shorts, shoes and socks, and tank top, until he was stark nude, and they threw a blanket over him as they drove through the streets of the city. Meanwhile Keven was choking on hard black cock in the back seat. He blew both men and swallowed their cum. Mmmm, sweet black cum juice! The guys in the front switched seats and then both had sex with the little simpering fruit. One of them had Keven squat on his hard jock and he entered the bitch split tail! After all the black men had been sated, they drove around, looking for men who wanted a white sissy. When a man would look in, they’d pull the blanket aside to reveal the nude whore. Keven felt so hot and sexy whoring for these hot black men!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.