Boys' Side of the Hottub - Cover

Boys' Side of the Hottub

by Aussie Speedo Guy

Copyright© 2018 by Aussie Speedo Guy

Erotica Sex Story: The girls are making out on their side of the hottub, us boys are making out, sucking cock and fucking each other. I hope the girls enjoyed the show.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   .

Today I was going through the stories archive on my blog and I stumbled across something I wrote nearly a decade ago. This is a true story and while I kept in touch with the couple for a while, I haven’t spoken to them in years. Once I’m finished editing this I’m going to Facestalk (Facebook stalk) then and see where they are living and what they are up to.


Let me set the scene and update anyone who hasn’t been reading the blog for the last couple of months. I’m new in town but have become friends with a group of people who do a bit of hiking and snowboarding. In this group there is this the ‘bi swinging couple’, as they have been referred to. The bi swinging couple are Nikki and Matt. Nikki is Canadian and runs the kids ski school and Matt is a Kiwi. About a month ago Nikki introduced me to Sandra who goes to uni in the big smoke (about 1 and a half hrs from here) but hangs out in the ski town a few weekends a month. She is kinda cute and we hooked up the first night I met her, turned out Nikki was pretty open minded (I did write about that because she just about begged me to fuck her arse).

I see the ‘bi swinging couple’ around town couple of times a week but I’ve never had a chance to let it be known that I’m also bisexual and would love to play with them.

OK so there are introductions of who everyone is. Last night there was a BBQ at Jeff’s place. Sandra was there and kinda attached herself to me which was sweet. The bi swinging couple were there, and Sandra was staying at their place. Every chance Sandra gets (like the hallway leading towards the bathroom) she jumps me, kissing and then rubbing me until I’m nearly rock hard and then walking away, lucky for me I was wearing speedos so they hid my boner a little bit when I had to return to the party.

Usual party. mostly couples so just sitting around the bone-fire drinking copious amounts of booze and talking about the snow that is kinda here but kinda not. As the night moves on the drinking continues and I’m feeling very nice! One has to drink to keep warm in British Columbia in December.

The night starts winding down and Sandra tells me that I’m going home with her. We taxi back to Nikki and Matt’s house and more drinking! I hadn’t been to their house before so I got the grand tour, I couldn’t help thinking of the fun they get up to when I was shown their bedroom. Then the good bit came, they have a spa (or a hot tub as some call it). With drinks in hand the spa was proposed and was accepted as a good idea unanimously. What surprised me was that everyone just started stripping down. Nikki and Sandra were the first undressed down to these tiny little g-strings. I started getting undressed and I looked up to see Matt getting into the spa in a pair of black speedos! I was starting to wonder how I’d explain wearing my speedos on a winters night but now I was fitting in.

The girls were giggling and playing around, then Nikki asks me if I’ve ever seen two girls kiss. I have and I think watching two beautiful women making out is one of the hottest things on the planet. The girls started kissing. Then Matt said to me “Well they’ve both kissed maybe we should return the favour, you OK with that Dave?” Trying to hide my enthusiasm without saying a word I moved over to Matt and started kissing him, it was no grandma ‘kiss-on-the-cheek’ either.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.