The Price You Pay for Being Famous - Cover

The Price You Pay for Being Famous

Copyright© 2018 by COBRA

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two sisters are lured into a sex club that's actually a sex den.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Hairy  

Hi, my name is Kenzie, I’m 14 years old with some really nice C-cups. I am also a pop-star that wanted to try dance again, also, I never knew the touch of a man, but, after this one time that I’m about to tell you, everything changed, and then some:

I opened the door to this dance studio, feeling nervous, ‘cause, I haven’t danced since I was 8, locked eyes with my new partner and shook his hand: “Hi, Kenzie, right?”

I answered: “Yes, I’m Kenzie.”

He said: “Well, I’m Sam, come on.”

With that, he took me by the hand and led me into the studio. While there, he put on some music, grabbed me and twirled me around. Then, when a fast song came on, he grabbed me by the crotch and picked me up, all I did was hold on to his neck while in mid-air, he flipped me until I was cradled in his arms. We once again locked eyes: “Dinner?”

I responded: “But, we just met.”

He said: “It does not matter, I like nice and friendly girls.”

At that moment, he kissed me on the lips, when he did that, I just melted: “Okay, dinner it is, just let me just go home and get changed first.”

After that, we continued dancing for a while longer. When the session was over, I was very hot and sweaty and not just from the lesson. After I said goodbye to Sam, I headed home. Once, I was home, I literally peeled out of my dance clothes and headed for the shower. While I was in the shower, as soon as I turned the water on, my crotch got all tingly, so, right then and there, I started to rub my swollen clitoris, the sensation was so good that I leaned against the shower wall and slowly moved down to my labia, taking my finger and gently rubbing my inner folds, and eventually placing my finger at the entrance and pushed through while moaning: “Mmm, oh, Sam. Oh, Sam. Yes, Sam, do me that way. Oh, Sam, Sam, Sam.”

While I had my eyes closed, I pushed my finger in deeper and quickened my pace, after a while my vagina got tighter around my finger and started to pulsate, once, I pulled my finger out of there, I just screamed: “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

When I came to, I realized that I sprayed the shower curtain with my juices, and the water was starting to get cold, so, I finished my shower and proceeded to my bedroom to find the perfect dress for tonight. First, I took out my red-laced bra and bikini panties, as soon as I put them on, I looked in the mirror and said: “Ooh, hot.”

Then, I took out a low-necked red dress from the closet, thinking about how Sam will feel when I show up wearing the dress: “He is gonna love it.”

After I put it on, I finished the look with some comfortable red flats. ‘cause, heels hurt my feet, anyways, I finished with a modest amount of makeup, and headed out the door.

Once I arrived at the restaurant, Sam was already sitting, so, I walked toward him and sat down. The first thing that he said was: “Boy, you look hot.”

I said: “Thanks, by the way, how old are you?”

He said: “Eighteen, why?”

I answered: “Just curious, I’m 14, does that bother you? Also, I’ll be picking up the check tonight.”

He responded: “On both counts, it does not bother me, also, are you willing to come to my apartment?”

I asked: “For what? As you know, we just met.”

He said: “I already know that, but, I’ve seen you on TV, online, and I even heard you sing. I’ve been a fan of yours for years, now, I know that we just met, but...”

At that moment, he gave me a really deep and passionate kiss, the likes of which I’ve never experienced before: “Wow! Sam, that was quite a kiss. Now, what about your apartment?”

He answered: “Well, I don’t want this evening to end.”

I said: “Neither do I.”

After that, we spent the whole meal gazing into each-others eyes while holding hands. After dessert, I paid for the meal, and Sam left a nice tip. With that, I took a ride in Sam’s car, ‘cause, his apartment was a few miles from the restaurant. During the drive, I could not help but stare at his bulging crotch: “Oops, I’m sorry, dear. That always happens when I’m in the company of some hot chick.”

I asked: “Can I touch it?”

He said: “Sure.”

At that moment, I unzipped his fly, then, I fished out something long and hard, once it was out of his pants, I just had the sudden urge to very slowly stroke it. Even though, I never felt a man’s penis before, it felt like a gigantic pulsating flesh worm, but, I wasn’t grossed out, I was actually intrigued. When my stroking got a little faster, Sam was complimenting me: “Mmm, baby, that’s so good. You’re doing great for a virgin.”

Shocked, I asked: “How can you tell?”

He said: “Oh, I can tell, especially the way that you’re holding it, by the way, we’re here.”

On that note, I stopped stroking him, we got out of his car and into the apartment, once there, we started to kiss again, then, from what I saw via watching porn, I started to move down on his body, eventually, once again, taking his penis out of his pants, and stroking it at a much faster pace then in the car. While I was stroking it, he started to give me instructions: “Mmm, so good, put your mouth on it. Don’t be shy.”

With that, I started to lick the tip, then, I eventually wrapped my lips around the shaft, all he did was hold the base of my neck in order to guide me in deeper. When he did that, I didn’t gag, but, it was so enjoyable that whatever I was doing to him got me wet. While I was sucking him off, he gazed into my eyes and said: “Kenzie, please stop, and let me take care of you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.