Last One Standing - Cover

Last One Standing

Copyright© 2018 by Imperator Mentus

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An unexpected betrayal leaves Lisa on the run. Can she save her friends and home, or will she fall prey to the same enemy that took them?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge  

“Gentlemen, I’m glad you were able to make it today. I know you’re all busy men, so I’ll keep this brief.”

There were eleven men at the conference table, not counting Director Hubber. All were powerful, influential men within their respective organizations. The lowest ranking man was a mid level operative, albeit a skilled one whose star was clearly on the rise. The highest was the chief of his own organization. Each had a great deal of sway in the controller world. Each had been in serious long term contact with the Brotherhood.

“You have all been privy to a great many secrets,” said the Director, “and I believe you have all benefited greatly from our association. Now it’s time to take it to the next level. I’ll be frank with you, gentlemen, the time for half measures and backroom dealing is at an end. You are here for one reason and one reason only. Are you in, or out?”

An elderly Russian man halfway down the right side of the table rose to speak.

“I will not insult your intelligence by assuming we are the only people you speak to,” he spoke slowly, accent thick and heavy. “but spies or no, this plan of yours is madness.”

“I would not have gathered you all here if I wasn’t fully confident in it.”

“No,” the Russian said. He was speaking quicker now, voice starting to rise, “I am grateful for your help. The girls you train made me a wealthy man, but to think you can go against the Guardians.”

“Not at all, Dmitri, I assure you that-”

“And if you have spies, so what? Half of them are bitches anyways, same with my own council. You think those cunts will follow you? Follow the Brotherhood?”

“More than you think, my friend, which leads me to my next demonstration, if you will bear with me for a moment.”

Dmitri sat down, apparently willing to at least hear the director out. Hubber pressed a button on the conference room phone, and spoke into the intercom.

“Get in here, slut.”

That was her signal. It was unnecessary. Elizabeth had been watching the entire thing, rendering the intercom completely needless. Appearances mattered, though, and even if she had disagreed, it wasn’t her place to question master.

Soon after, she stepped through the conference room doors.

The stares from the assembled men made all her preparations worth it. She’d gotten up early today in order to ensure her hair and makeup were perfect for just this moment. Her body was wrapped in a bright blue silk dress that clung to her curves. It was an elegant look, one that Master Hubber thought would go over well with these men. First impressions were important, and Elizabeth hoped that she would do well for her masters.

She stood at the head of the room, posing for her audience. There were one or two gasps of recognition. She had dealt with several of them before. Marcus Cooper was looking particularly intent as he stared across the room. He had once run the largest prostitution ring in the country. Then they started taking their girls from Temple territory. It was clear that he remembered Elizabeth’s role in bringing destroying his gang.

“Strip,” Hubber said.

Elizabeth stretched back behind as she reached for the closure on the dress. With a coy shrug, the dress billowed down to the floor. She wasn’t wearing anything underneath. Though she made it look effortless, that motion had taken an entire night of practice before she could get it right. The first couple tries had been a mess of awkward pulls and tugs, but she’d practiced until it flowed like a work of art.

“Yes, yes,” said Dmitri, “we all know that you have a fine taste in girls, but-”

“I know that slut,” interrupted Cooper, “and if you could bring that bitch down a peg, I’m in. But I better get a go at her.”

“Very well,” said Dmitri, a bit more intrigued now, “but so what. This is hardly the first time we’ve captured an uppity rival.”

“Show him,” said Director Hubber.

They had discussed this before, and Elizabeth knew what to do. She reached out with her mind, pushing against Dmitri’s shields. Despite his seeming frailty, the old man was instantly alert. Elizabeth quickly backed off. There were murmurs in the room now, as the gathered men were amazed at seeing a slave maintain her powers.

“The game has changed, gentlemen,” said Hubber.

“If you care to take a look inside her, just a look for now, mind you, you will see that there is no visible trace of influence.” Elizabeth let her defenses slip away, and felt the crawling sensation insider her skull. She didn’t mind. They were trusted guests of her masters. There was nothing she would refuse them if her masters willed it

Dmitri leaned back, satisfied by the demonstration.

“Very well, then,” he said, “I am listening.”


“Welcome to the San Angeles Community Center. We hope you enjoy your stay with us.”

It was all Lisa could do to avoid laughing at the pleasant sounding voice over the speakers. A mall. They’d really hidden their offices inside of a mall.

It was so absurd as to be almost unbelievable. The place was dripping with passive suggestions, of course. The Brotherhood weren’t the sort to let any opportunity slip away. The effects were subtle, but anyone walking through here without solid shielding, especially the normals who were just here to shop and have a good time, would come away changed.

She did have to compliment the building’s designer, though. The atrium was quite tasteful. Through the ubiquitous panes of glass, the morning sunlight shone down on the carefully cultivated trees lining the paths. Burbling fountains and artificial streams ran throughout.

Lisa’s skin crawled. This place was evil, all the more so for its deceptive beauty. She hated being here, but there was little choice. Conrad hadn’t been the smoking gun they’d hoped for. Even after Jessica got him under control, he hadn’t known much. No idea where the Temple captives were being held, no great secrets that would get them help. He hadn’t been a complete dud, though. If he didn’t have what they needed, he at least had some ideas of where to get it.

Truth be told, what little hope they had depended on him. There was no way she’d make it inside without the credentials he’d forged. Better still was the network password he’d provided. That was their only hope right now. Even if he hadn’t paid much attention to the Brotherhood intrigues, he still had access to their private network. All she needed was access to a restricted terminal and she’d be able to search to her heart’s content.

“Come on, lighten up Carly,” said a young teen off to Lisa’s right. The speaker had a shrill, high pitched voice that carried above the background noise. Lisa glanced towards the speaker. There were a group of them, teen girls milling about outside a clothing store. Lisa didn’t recognize the shop. It might just be a new brand, Lisa hadn’t been paying much attention during her training, and fashion could change quickly. She didn’t think so, though. No respectable brand would advertise the clothes their mannequins wore.

Looking at the group, it was easy to guess which was Carly. Her clothes weren’t exactly modest, per se, but even normal teenage clothes set her apart here. She was looking hesitantly at the store, while the other girls tried to convince her to go inside. The speaker herself was dressed in a skintight tube top that didn’t quite reach down to a pair of shorts that looked like they’d been painted on.

“They’re just so, so slutty.” Carly blushed when she remembered what the others were wearing, and tried to stammer out an apology.

“Gawd, Jolie, your cousin is such a prude,” said one of the other girls, rolling her eyes and stomping a heeled foot. “Let’s ditch her and go shopping.”

“I told mom I’d watch her. She’s just nervous,” said Jolie. Then she leaned in and whispered to her cousin. Curious, Lisa reached out quickly and listened in through Carly.

“Besides,” Jolie whispered to her cousin, “there’s times you want to feel a little slutty, right?”

Carly flushed. The ambient commands were starting to work. Her will was already caving, and Lisa could tell she was having a hard time remembering why she’d objected so strongly. Lisa thought about helping her, but there wasn’t much she could do. Even if she could turn back the effect, it would be back as soon as Lisa left. Short of shielding her constantly, and accepting the unwanted attention that would bring, Lisa was powerless to help. Feeling guilty, Lisa withdrew her probe and left them to their shopping. The stakes for her friends were a lot worse than a mere change in wardrobe. She had to focus.

Lisa’s skin prickled as she continued walking. Somehow, she hated this place even more. Poor Carly. Having a face to put with the Brotherhood’s controls made the building more sinister than before.


“Beg for it bitch.”

“Oh god, please stick that huge cock in me.”

Elizabeth was face first on top of a table, ass raised in the air. After the conference, the guests were to be entertained while they made up their mind. For the meantime, Elizabeth had been given to Antoine Jacobs. He was one of those who’d had a run in with the Temple, but not with her personally. Those ones, Master Hubber had decided, could wait until they’d proven their loyalty. Though she would never have disagreed with her master’s orders, she was glad that Cooper hadn’t been chosen today. He was a petty and vicious man, which was his right of course, but she’d still prefer to avoid him unless her masters willed otherwise.

“I don’t think you want it enough.”

He rubbed his cock against her, teasing around the opening. She knew what he wanted to hear, but more importantly, she wanted to say it.

“Please!” she begged, “I need it so bad.”

“I’ll bet you do, slut.”

Of all the parts she loved about belonging to the Brotherhood, this was her favorite. Being used, being dominated was so fucking hot. She didn’t understand how she’d ever lived without it.

“Yes, god yes I’m a slut. Please, fuck this dirty slut.”

And so he did.


“Mhhmmm ... Can I see your ID again please?”

Lisa held out the fake ID, supposedly belonging to one Megan Jones, a fledgling researcher. That identity had been built up over the past couple days, though the actual documents had been purchased by a friend of Jessica’s. The ID should be ok. It was the access pass that worried her. That had been a quick forgery by Conrad, though it seemed professional enough to her.

The guard looked back and forth at it, then handed the documents back. Lisa held her elation in check. “Megan Jones” had no reservations about her credentials. Lisa held on more tightly to the decoy, trying to let its reactions through. Granted, the bookish Megan wasn’t one to feel comfortable in strange places and around foreign people, but that just gave a cover if her own nervousness slipped through.

“Alright, everything seems to be in order, Miss Jones,” he said in a bored but professional voice. “One last thing. I’m going to need you to let me look inside for a moment.”

“I’m certainly not going to drop my shields.” She said.

“Don’t need you to go that far, just let a simple read only probe through to verify your identity.”

“Well, I don’t know-” she stalled, as much prompted by her nervous decoy persona as herself.

“Sorry ma’am, but at your clearance, this part is mandatory.”

Damn you, Conrad, Lisa thought. He must have known about this part, and hadn’t said a thing. A high enough clearance would be tough to fake, but now a lot was riding on that decoy.

“If I have to, I guess,” she said.

The small probe tapped slightly on her shields. Lisa scanned it. As far as she could tell, it was as he said. The probe was a small packet of energy, bound to a specific purpose. It was possible to get a read on that purpose, but even small ones like this were complicated. Without a lot more time and experience, she couldn’t be sure, but it certainly looked like it was what he’d promised.

Anyways, it was only hitting the decoy, so the risk was limited. The probe passed through the momentary gap in her shields, and entered the decoy’s mind space. As was customary, a second shield kept it from delving too deep into long term memories. In Lisa’s case, it wasn’t about privacy so much as hiding the fact that there were no long term memories.

After a cursory search, the probe left. Lisa still wasn’t happy about letting the probe inside, but at least it was gone now. Fortunately, the guard was convinced.

“Alright miss, here’s your visitor’s badge.”

He handed her the flimsy plastic pass, which she clipped to her jacket. With a brief thanks, she went inside.


“That was incredible,” said Elizabeth as she pulled her dress back onto her body. She had already helped the man dressed, copping a few feels and adding a polite whine as he pulled on his underwear. The man took great pride in his prowess, and loved the idea of making a Temple agent submit to his ‘huge powerful cock’. It wasn’t all for show. Elizabeth’s body was wired for pleasure. Every act of service reinforced her obedience and subservience.

That was as it should be. Anything that made her more obedient to her masters was right and proper, but Antoine certainly wouldn’t care to hear that. Let him have his illusions of special prowess. It would serve her masters’ purpose. At any rate, it was time to move on. Her masters had a full day planned.

“If you are ready, sir, could you please follow me?”


Something was off, but Lisa couldn’t quite put her finger on it. So far as she could tell, everything was going perfectly. The unease Lisa had been dealing with all day had dissipated. For the first time, she actually felt good about this plan. Everything was going smooth, and she felt great about it. Perhaps it was because she was away from those depressing suggestions the Brotherhood had everywhere in the common space. Yes, that must be it. It was nice to finally relax, after that annoying ordeal. It was good to finally be safe.

A sign was up ahead, pointing as the corridor branched out. Library to her right, Processing and Conference straight ahead. She was supposed to go to the library, but there was something about processing that caught her attention. She should go there. But why?

Maybe Conrad was wrong, maybe they were held here. That must be it. If she went to processing, perhaps she would find them all and end this here and now. She’d like for it to be finished.

Lisa moved in a daze, her surroundings blurring out of focus as she walked. Everything slipped away as her destination crowded out her other thoughts. A small part of her protested, but she couldn’t understand why.

Focused on her all important destination, she didn’t notice the others until she bumped into them. Blinking, she looked up at the man she had run into.

He was not a young man. His grey hair and lined face told the tale of someone passing out of middle aged and into the ranks of the elderly. His expression was confident and unyielding, the look of a man used to respect and unwilling to settle for less. Next to him was an attractive young woman, well dressed despite the amount of skin her clothing exposed.

“Watch where you are walking,” he said in a thick accent. Lisa mumbled a few words of apology and tried to walk around him. She had to reach the processing center.

A heavy hand came down on her shoulder, and Lisa found herself spun around. The man holding her did not look happy.

“I will not accept such disrespect. There must be consequences,” he said, “You will service me now.” He gestured between his legs as he said it.

“What?” Lisa asked, stumbling over the words. “I have to go-”

“No arguments, get to work.”

This was wrong. She didn’t want this. She had to go. Had to get to processing. There was something else she had to do, but Lisa couldn’t quite remember what.

‘But, but, here?” She looked towards the woman. Surely she would understand. The woman looked down at Lisa’s visitor badge. Whatever she saw, it didn’t impress her.

“This man is an honored guest. You will do as he says immediately,” she told Lisa. To back up her words, she reached her mind out towards Lisa. Seconds later, Lisa found herself on her knees, reaching for his zipper. Her hand went inside, pulling out his hardening member.

Lisa’s mouth began to water. That cock looked so tasty all the sudden. She couldn’t wait to get it inside her mouth.

“You’re welcome,” the woman whispered in her ear. “A little present from me, to make this easier.”

Lisa would have nodded her thanks, but her head was otherwise occupied.


Elizabeth guided Antoine down the hall. They were on their way to lunch. The Brotherhood had every intention of wining and dining their guests until everyone was so thoroughly impressed that they would eagerly agree to help.

Though she was going with, Elizabeth would not be getting any of the meal. It would be wasted on the likes of her. Along with the other escorts, she would be part of the service. In more ways than one, if Antoine’s stamina held up. From what she’d seen so far, she expected it would.

As they left the conference wing, Elizabeth came across Dmitri getting sucked off by some random girl in the hall. She looked over to Maddy, Dmitri’s escort, and shot a quick thought at her.

Everything going ok?

Yep, just had to put some careless little thing in her place.

Any trouble?

Girl was half zoned out when she bumped into us. No trouble here.

Glad to hear it, see you at lunch.

They said their goodbyes as she continued moving down the hall. Throughout the conversation, she kept pace with Antoine, who hadn’t bothered stopping. There was something about the girl that kept bugging Elizabeth. A nagging feeling that she’d seen her before somewhere. Elizabeth looked back, but was too down the hall to get a good look. She could always go back, but that would mean leaving Antoine, and could hardly abandon her duty over an idle curiosity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.